Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Gekko

"Wonder when I'll stop smoking." she says as she chews on her pipe.
(wut? :l)

Blessed Giver

8,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"Ah...it seems the evolution report is out for today..." he took the portion of the gaia newspaper, and read it. "wow..." He sighed, pushing it aside. "I wonder if I should try out for the king this year..." He ran a hand through his hair. "I guess I am dressed with roses in mind..." General leaned back, relaxing into the comfortable bench. luckily, it was one that rocked back and fourth, so he wasn't completely bored.

OOC// ...oh my. xP lost by one.

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Govannon
Hearts Master
zeeluvzu
Hearts Master
zeeluvzu
Hearts Master

" No harm in a little company" -- waces in a follow me gesture-- "So hows the ball going for you so far?"

"its going well thank you. I havent been asked to dance yet im afraid." *shrugs* "i may go change dresses. This one is getting a little hot"
" it is a particularly warm night, i havent been asked either, but Im used to it, I dont .... you know... stand out." -- sighs--

*sighs* me neither, but you do indeed look wonderful today!!"

" Well you look quite exquisite yourself! Amazing how men just cant recognize true beauty" -- twillling on the spot--
" Im not going to ask a guy to dance thats for sure, in my world chivalry is NOT dead" --Gestures to a bench near some roses -- " mind if we sit for a bit?"

Well, it was hard to get much more obvious than that. "Sure, Govannon thought to himself "Let's give this another shot...

"I couldn't help but overhear." He said to the pair as he approached them. "Would either of you care to dance?"
" well my friend had to take off, but I wouldnt mind" -- offers hand--
"And I have arrived! The party can now begin!"

Shy Cutie-Pie

OOC:: ohgod I hate getting last post on the prev. pages. :c
Hearts Master
Govannon
Hearts Master
zeeluvzu
Hearts Master
" it is a particularly warm night, i havent been asked either, but Im used to it, I dont .... you know... stand out." -- sighs--

*sighs* me neither, but you do indeed look wonderful today!!"

" Well you look quite exquisite yourself! Amazing how men just cant recognize true beauty" -- twillling on the spot--
" Im not going to ask a guy to dance thats for sure, in my world chivalry is NOT dead" --Gestures to a bench near some roses -- " mind if we sit for a bit?"

Well, it was hard to get much more obvious than that. "Sure, Govannon thought to himself "Let's give this another shot...

"I couldn't help but overhear." He said to the pair as he approached them. "Would either of you care to dance?"
" well my friend had to take off, but I wouldnt mind" -- offers hand--

"That's fine by me." Govannon said, smiling. "It's harder than you would think to dance with with two women at the same time. Things get tangled, people start to trip. Overall, it's just not a good time." He reached out and lightly took the lady's hand. "Govannon by the way, long story..., charmed."
"Party til midnight." She whispers.
Episcopi Narcissus

''I think it started 99 pages ago.'' flips hair and chuckles.

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
-super happly steps back into the ball rom- its nice to be back biggrin

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"That's fine by me." Govannon said, smiling. "It's harder than you would think to dance with with two women at the same time. Things get tangled, people start to trip. Overall, it's just not a good time." He reached out and lightly took the lady's hand. "Govannon by the way, long story..., charmed."

"Enchante. interesting name. Ive got time for long stories, silent dancing is odd to me" --raises to dance smiling shyly--
CuPy CaK3
Episcopi Narcissus

''I think it started 99 pages ago.'' flips hair and chuckles.
"Perhaps the...pre-party...but no true extravaganza is complete without some touch of magnificence. And frankly, I don't see much magnificence here, save my own radiance."
He laughed heartily.

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
-clears throat and begins to sing quietly- la lalala laaaa lala la la

"No one wants to dance, eh?" She whispered to herself and hummed a lullaby.

felidaeth's Wife

Yumi ushers her faithful follower, Scuppers over with the flick of her finger.
Speaking softly, "My dear boy, go on.. You don't have to follow me around 24/7.
Enjoy yourself.. for we shall only be here for a limited time."

Scuppers nodded joyfully, bowing to Yumi with great respect.
"Why, thank ya, ma'am! An honor it is ta be invited ta such a glorious get-together, I say!"
With that, off he was, practically as quick as the wind.

"Hmmm..." Yumi decided it was time to survey the area so she released herself
from her chair and decided to inspect the gardens themselves for she truly loved the scent of flowers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff