Welcome to Gaia! ::

It would hardly be a Pollvolution topic without a poll, wouldn't it?

No, it wouldn't. 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 7 ]
But we aren't in the guild here. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
That's no reason to stop. 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 >

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
The regulars of the guild Pollvoltion have gathered in one corner of the ballroom, talking quietly amongst themselves like the recluses they are.
Kittywitch has taken a plate of crudités from Demeter's hall and is sitting down, happily gorging herself silly.

Dapper Elocutionist

And so with a cool breeze enters the majestic Prince Interrobang, sporting his signature Golden Laurels and one of his many golden scarves. He has decided to keep the evening mostly casual with just the average tux jacket along with his own scepter. The only thing that could make this character any better would be a monocle, but who is to judge this mighty figure? His presence immediately opens the large ballroom doors to the evening twilight, in which stars begin to spot the sky. Strangely, also, when the prince stands near the window, the moon, caressing its darkness, turns mostly black, with only a faint gray crescent illuminated. He places his scepter on the ground and forces most of his weight onto said scepter, awaiting any further guests.

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Kittywitch pauses in her eating and covers her lips with a gloved hand, smiling to herself.
She nods to Interrobang and stands.

Dapper Elocutionist

The prince lifts one eyebrow towards Kittywitch, followed by a small smirk of recognition, before leaning against the paned glass. Being such large panes, the window warped slightly as the weight hit it, but was well strong enough to support many times just what has been applied.

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
"Just as a matter of conversation, I've been filming the life in a day thing all morning. I just had to explain to the camera why my brother and I disagreed on how many brothers we had."

Dapper Elocutionist

"Let me guess;" he said, still smirking, "he forgot that he was your brother, and that means that you have one more brother than he has."

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
"No," she corrected idly, "He was counting our oldest sibling by his original gender instead of his current one. I just think it's a bit insulting for him to claim to be my only brother when Dan's a man now."

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Twisted_Lover conveniently walks into the ball in her gorgeous blue gown and curtsying to Prince and Kittywitch in greeting, takes her seat near a window with glass planes and stares at the sky.

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
"Pleasure to see you, how are you doing today?" Kittywitch asked with a curtsy.

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Looks towards Kittywitch and smiles. "I'm doing well, how about you?"

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
"A tad overheated, but it is July and I am in a full-length velvet dress."

((Actually, I'm in a scrap of cotton that barely covers my bottom and melting. But my avatar's in a full-length dress.))

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
"In July, I thought it was a good idea to wear a strapless dress. Gives me a little more air."

((lol.))

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Kittywitch demurely lifted the edge of her skirt, not revealing both of her boots but giving a sufficient view of the ventilation grate she was standing over. She dropped the skirt back into place.
"It also relieves me of the need for petticoats."

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
((Not even a full page? What a shame. And it's a Saturday, too.))

Wheezing Fatcat

Walking through the doors that lead into the ball room Cake looks around with a smile, and bows in a greeting. She would have curtsied but her dress was too short for that.

[[ & I have posted. ;3 I'll be back tomorrow, need to go in 1o minutes. ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces