Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
@Dark Lord: Aye! *Shoots a jug of rum out of a cannon and it lands on the bar table* Hope the blast from the cannon spiced it up 'nough fer ya.

@Yokoshima: Ahoy there lass. What can I get ye?

@Meli: I suppose. Do you bring any tales of yer travels, or are ye not willin' to spill yer soul with us?

Chatty Explorer

*scoots over to the bar stool next to Yokoshima and leans over to the cat's face, smiling* Hello there kitty.
Aye, some scotch would be lovely.
@Laurylina: 'er name is Taro
*Taro perks up at the attention, curiously watching the woman before her*

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
@Yokoshima: *Blasts some scotch out of the cannon and catches it in a mug* 'ere ya go. Hope this meets yer fancy.

@Laury: Now ye be careful with such big kitty, savvy?

Chatty Explorer

May I? *strokes Taro's head and scratches behind her ears* Lovely cat.

Distinct Regular

User Image@ Hoshi - har of course M'Lad spicy enough fer sure. It be the perfect thing for relaxing at the night. Though I shall be debarking on a trip for the orient for a meal tonight.

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
@Dark Lord: I see. Well, may ye sail safely upon the rough waters. Thank ye fer stoppin' by.

Eve'yone else~
Just tell yer matey here if ye'd like a poem or somethin' of the literary arts. Lady Nomad may be gone, but I'm a willin' fer makin' some scribblin's if ye wish.
*Sips from the scotch* Go right ahead. She's perfectly tame. Wouldn't hurt a fly unless I told 'er to.
And Hoshi, that's quite the contraption ye have there.
*just walks in randomly*

hello
rofl

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
@Yokoshima: I take pride in me crazy contraptions. I won't let reality limit me imagination. Eh, savvy? Enjoy yer scotch.

@April: Evenin' there. Pull a seat up at our bar. Anythin' I can get ye ta drink, lass?

Distinct Regular

User Image - @Hoshi - Me friend I nay sail for some time yet, and I shall stop by on my return journey.
@Hoshi

yes dude
can i have a good old bottle of ginger ale?
Aye, thanks.
*Taro purrs at the affection*
So how is everyone on this lovely evening?

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
@April: We have none of that, I'm sorry ta say. However. We 'ave some Ginger and some ale. Allow me to make some fer ya in the back. I'll use a special mixer made from the carcass of a Krakken, yo ho yo ho~

@Dark Lord: Aye, be glad ta still have ye here, matey.

*Goes to the back to mix the two ingredients together*

Distinct Regular

User Image @ - Hoshi- Aye it tis a great pleasure to be in here, lots of fun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out