Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Natalie Citrus Aurantium
Sleepy Southern Belle
[Naoto]
Naoto strutted in on his cane, honestly paying no attention of his surroundings. Sadly he stuck out like a sore thumb in the sea of bandits, bucklers, and pirate scum that filled the room due to his silky black uniform which had it's own special shine every time his petty coat tossed around his back. At his side was a rapier which was mostly hidden by his jacket. Unfortunately for him what did stand out was a cross guard and blade that was a bright, shiny eye sore to any who may not have seen daylight in days. Worst of all was his large cavalier hat, which had a large, perfectly clean collection of neatly bundled feathers that would truly make any French Officer proud.

As he approached the counter and sat at a very unbalanced stool. Naoto looked down the counter and raised two fingers up to the waitress signalling for usual, "two-pints." He slid two coins down in the waitresses direction as the two pints slid toward his direction, passing each other in a parallel fashion. He began downing the first drink still as blissfully unaware of the many ears peering in his direction as he was when he first entered the tavern.
Shut up! I'm talking now!

"My God!" she said under her breath as she realized this was not a pirate. She prayed he did not see her.
.......You may continue.

Is anything the matter Lady Belle?

"N-no" she stuttered, "I'm perfectly alright."
.......You may continue.

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
[Naoto]
Naoto strutted in on his cane, honestly paying no attention of his surroundings. Sadly he stuck out like a sore thumb in the sea of bandits, bucklers, and pirate scum that filled the room due to his silky black uniform which had it's own special shine every time his petty coat tossed around his back. At his side was a rapier which was mostly hidden by his jacket. Unfortunately for him what did stand out was a cross guard and blade that was a bright, shiny eye sore to any who may not have seen daylight in days. Worst of all was his large cavalier hat, which had a large, perfectly clean collection of neatly bundled feathers that would truly make any French Officer proud.

As he approached the counter and sat at a very unbalanced stool. Naoto looked down the counter and raised two fingers up to the waitress signalling for usual, "two-pints." He slid two coins down in the waitresses direction as the two pints slid toward his direction, passing each other in a parallel fashion. He began downing the first drink still as blissfully unaware of the many ears peering in his direction as he was when he first entered the tavern.

"Welcome to this place I don't really know the name of, lad. What's yer name?" He asks the stranger.

She tugs on his arm "Please no! Don't draw his attention!"
.......You may continue.

He turns around and asks "Why not, lady Belle..?" it's just a name.

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
[Naoto]

"Welcome to this place I don't really know the name of, lad. What's yer name?" He asks the stranger.

She tugs on his arm "Please no! Don't draw his attention!"
.......You may continue.

He turns around and asks "Why not, lady Belle..?" it's just a name.

"He could have been sent here by my father"
.......You may continue.
Sleepy Southern Belle
[Naoto]

"My God!" she said under her breath as she realized this was not a pirate. She prayed he did not see her.
.......You may continue.

Naoto sat at the counter and contiuned to drink his pint. In all honesty he had not noticed her or anyone for that matter until...

-PC- Captain Diablezzo

Hmm? The appearance of this new character was not only frightening but... disturbing to Naoto's typical high standards. "N-Naoto... Naoto Dubeir. 12th division Corporal." He stated in at first was a shaken but then serious tone.

Moonlight Pirate

xX_Yokoshima Mitsukai_Xx
Hoshi no Kenta
*Begins to load fireworks and explosives into the cannons*

Har har, this shall be quite a fun time, eh~?

I most definitely joined you all at the WRONG time o.o

I'm quite sure he'll take it outside. Captain, alchohol is flamable, so you shouldn't do that in here. ^^;

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[Naoto]
Sleepy Southern Belle
[Naoto]

.......You may continue.

Naoto sat at the counter and contiuned to drink his pint. In all honesty he had not noticed her or anyone for that matter until...

-PC- Captain Diablezzo

Hmm? The appearance of this new character was not only frightening but... disturbing to Naoto's typical high standards. "N-Naoto... Naoto Dubeir. 12th division Corporal." He stated in at first was a shaken but then serious tone.

Now convinced he was not sent by her father, she steps forward and sweeps into a graceful curtsy. "My name is Lady Belle. Please do not fear the captain, he's harmless."
.......You may continue.

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sleepy Southern Belle
[Naoto]
Sleepy Southern Belle
[Naoto]

.......You may continue.

-PC- Captain Diablezzo

Now convinced he was not sent by her father, she steps forward and sweeps into a graceful curtsy. "My name is Lady Belle. Please do not fear the captain, he's harmless."
.......You may continue.

He looks at lady Belle a bit insulted and say "Completely harmless?" and stares at her.
Nomad Realta
xX_Yokoshima Mitsukai_Xx
Hoshi no Kenta
*Begins to load fireworks and explosives into the cannons*

Har har, this shall be quite a fun time, eh~?

I most definitely joined you all at the WRONG time o.o

I'm quite sure he'll take it outside. Captain, alchohol is flamable, so you shouldn't do that in here. ^^;

As much fun as explosives are, I'd have to say the same.
Fireworks=Good.
Fireworks+Alcohol=Disaster in the making =/
[Naoto]

Oh? And what brings you here, Corporal Naoto?

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Nay, I'll be fine.

*Lights the cannons and begins shooting the fireworks off*

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
[Naoto]
Sleepy Southern Belle
[Naoto]

.......You may continue.

-PC- Captain Diablezzo

.......You may continue.

He looks at lady Belle a bit insulted and say "Completely harmless?" and stares at her.

"He was obviously uncomfortable and I only wished to reassure him you'd be the perfect gentleman" she informed him saucily.
.......You may continue.
Hoshi no Kenta
Nay, I'll be fine.

*Hopes the place doesn't explode, Taro jumping as the sudden noise startle her*
Exactly 'ow much did you stuff those things with?! -.-;

Moonlight Pirate

Hoshi no Kenta
Nay, I'll be fine.

HIT THE DECK! *Dives under a table*
*Hides behind the Corporal* Lord Kagki, why must you do that in here!?

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

She leaps into Diablezzo's arms with a shriek. "Why did you set it off in here?"
.......You may continue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces