• V-Day 2011 Event 100
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
He opens the door n' yells "Ahoy, how are ye all?"
Shut up! I'm talking now!

"I'm doing very well, much better in fact" she says.
.......You may continue.

"I'm glad to hear!" he says and takes a pint o' cider.

She looks at him perplexed. "Have I done something wrong?" she whispers.
.......You may continue.

"No not at all." he says and finishes the cider "Why do you think so, lady Belle?" he asks.

"I thought you might be upset with me, after what everyone has been saying in here." she murmurs.
.......You may continue.

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Yar har har!! Looks like we 'ave one taker, any others, eh?

Moonlight Pirate

Fireworks would be nice.~

Hmmm? Mr. Diablezzo was gone durring most of that conversation. Strange, huh? I hadn't noticed he left either!~ *Takes a swig of rum*
Nomad Realta
Fireworks would be nice.~

Hmmm? Mr. Diablezzo was gone durring most of that conversation. Strange, huh? I hadn't noticed he left either!~ *Takes a swig of rum*

*Takes the bottle from Nomad's hand* None for you! I've seen you enjoy the ice cream and candy too much. Who knows how crazy you'll get with the real thing!

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
He opens the door n' yells "Ahoy, how are ye all?"

"I'm doing very well, much better in fact" she says.
.......You may continue.

.......You may continue.

"No not at all." he says and finishes the cider "Why do you think so, lady Belle?" he asks.

"I thought you might be upset with me, after what everyone has been saying in here." she murmurs.
.......You may continue.
I'd never be upset with ye, lady Belle.
Naoto strutted in on his cane, honestly paying no attention of his surroundings. Sadly he stuck out like a sore thumb in the sea of bandits, bucklers, and pirate scum that filled the room due to his silky black uniform which had it's own special shine every time his petty coat tossed around his back. At his side was a rapier which was mostly hidden by his jacket. Unfortunately for him what did stand out was a cross guard and blade that was a bright, shiny eye sore to any who may not have seen daylight in days. Worst of all was his large cavalier hat, which had a large, perfectly clean collection of neatly bundled feathers that would truly make any French Officer proud.

As he approached the counter and sat at a very unbalanced stool. Naoto looked down the counter and raised two fingers up to the waitress signalling for usual, "two-pints." He slid two coins down in the waitresses direction as the two pints slid toward his direction, passing each other in a parallel fashion. He began downing the first drink still as blissfully unaware of the many ears peering in his direction as he was when he first entered the tavern.

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Ahoy there matey~! What can I get fer ye~?

Moonlight Pirate

Oh, come now, Aury! I don't think I'm as bad as you are-- Hey, new guy. Is there anything I can get for you sir?

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo

.......You may continue.

.......You may continue.
I'd never be upset with ye, lady Belle.

She has the sudden urge to leap into his arms, but thinks better of it.
.......You may continue.

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
*Begins to load fireworks and explosives into the cannons*

Har har, this shall be quite a fun time, eh~?

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[Naoto]
Naoto strutted in on his cane, honestly paying no attention of his surroundings. Sadly he stuck out like a sore thumb in the sea of bandits, bucklers, and pirate scum that filled the room due to his silky black uniform which had it's own special shine every time his petty coat tossed around his back. At his side was a rapier which was mostly hidden by his jacket. Unfortunately for him what did stand out was a cross guard and blade that was a bright, shiny eye sore to any who may not have seen daylight in days. Worst of all was his large cavalier hat, which had a large, perfectly clean collection of neatly bundled feathers that would truly make any French Officer proud.

As he approached the counter and sat at a very unbalanced stool. Naoto looked down the counter and raised two fingers up to the waitress signalling for usual, "two-pints." He slid two coins down in the waitresses direction as the two pints slid toward his direction, passing each other in a parallel fashion. He began downing the first drink still as blissfully unaware of the many ears peering in his direction as he was when he first entered the tavern.

"My God!" she said under her breath as she realized this was not a pirate. She prayed he did not see her.
.......You may continue.

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[Naoto]

"Welcome to this place I don't really know the name of, lad. What's yer name?" He asks the stranger.

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
[Naoto]

"Welcome to this place I don't really know the name of, lad. What's yer name?" He asks the stranger.

She tugs on his arm "Please no! Don't draw his attention!"
.......You may continue.
Sleepy Southern Belle
[Naoto]

"My God!" she said under her breath as she realized this was not a pirate. She prayed he did not see her.
.......You may continue.

Is anything the matter Lady Belle?
Hoshi no Kenta
*Begins to load fireworks and explosives into the cannons*

Har har, this shall be quite a fun time, eh~?

I most definitely joined you all at the WRONG time o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces