Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Explorer

Hoshi no Kenta
Laurylina
I'd say I'm in a good mood.

...But it's a little boring, don't you think captain?

Good is but a vague word that describes nothing. So yes, a tad boring I would say indeed. Perchance ye have a better answer?

Or shall ye walk the plank?

....if I can find it...

Very well then, I'm very delighted to be here. Is that better?

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
i_splicer
You hear the sound of insane laughter as an odd man wearing a mask and dragging a pipe behind him wanders in. He freezes and looks around before sitting down in a chair. “O’y who ever is in charge of drinks I’ll take a scotch”

Ahoy there, ye masked man. A scotch you say?

One scotch fer ye. Anythin' else ye be desirin' currently?

*Tosses a Scotch down the bar to Mr. Splicer*

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Laurylina
Hoshi no Kenta
Laurylina
I'd say I'm in a good mood.

...But it's a little boring, don't you think captain?

Good is but a vague word that describes nothing. So yes, a tad boring I would say indeed. Perchance ye have a better answer?

Or shall ye walk the plank?

....if I can find it...

Very well then, I'm very delighted to be here. Is that better?

Quite. Now then. I be seein' yer chocolate milk has been depleted. Care fer another, or would somethin' else make yer fancy?

Golden Star

Meli took another swig from her flask and tucked it neatly on her belt, jingling once again due to the numerous golden trinkets on her person. "Mm... I wonder when more folks will start stumbling in..." she muttered to no one in particular.

Invisible Regular

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hoshi no Kenta
The Waltzing Mage
User Image
Ahoy!
I couldn't help but see the AU was not on the 'Super Special Awesome Art Threads.'
They are an amazing bunch of artists that would gladly draw you scurvy dawgs.
Not to mention they be questing artists as well. (;

Tis a pleasure to know! They shall be added to me treasure list as soon as I stop cackling at the silly pirate icon in your post.

Much appreciated!
Haha, I know right? It came from this madness: [Link]

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
More people? Tis a mystery when others shall pull in from the vast seas of the realm.

In the meantime. Sounds like that flask may be a tad empty, lass. Or do my ears deceive me?

Chatty Explorer

I'll take another, thank you. Do you have any snacks?

*Glances at the masked man's blood-stained pipe and smirks* How many unfortunate souls have you met today, sir?
Hoshi no Kenta

Ahoy there, ye masked man. A scotch you say?

One scotch fer ye. Anythin' else ye be desirin' currently?

*Tosses a Scotch down the bar to Mr. Splicer*

The man smiles revealing a mouth full of crooked and rotten teeth. “Not really, I jus’ needed a place to find a good drink and” he pauses as he takes a swing of the scotch “I seem to have found one, my complements”.

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
@Mage:Indeed, I do know of the pirate song and the silly man who says he is a pirate. Still, more of a pirate then some of his bizarre crew, har har har.

@Laury: Ah, another Chocolate Milk fer the Lass? Very well. *shoots a glass of milk out of a cannon that lands on the bar*
...might be a tad warm, but should be just delicious.
As fer snacks, we have cookies and rum-flavoured ice cream.

@Splicer: Thank ye kindly fer the compliments, good sir

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lmao, I'm dressed up as a pirate for real. (For a completely different reason, but still.)

Golden Star

A bit flustered, but trying to hide it (but to her dismay, her trinkets created a clamor), Meli reached quickly for her hip flask and jiggled it a bit, listening to the swishing noise of its contents.
"Er- Uh- No, it's fine." She flashed a reassuring smile toward the bartender.

Chatty Explorer

Wow, that was coool! *clears throat* ...I mean, thanks for the refill. It really is delicious. What kind of cookies?
Laurylina
I'll take another, thank you. Do you have any snacks?

*Glances at the masked man's blood-stained pipe and smirks* How many unfortunate souls have you met today, sir?
“Unfortunate souls! They knew not to bug me I be the unfortunate soul” He yells while waving the pipe in the air. “Dun, you go be making the same mistake”.

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
@Meli: If ye say so, lass. Just keep in mind... the penalty fer lyin' here is one little joyride out of a cannon. Har har har. Let me know if there can be anythin' else done fer ye.

@Cuz: Indeed. Did ye leave yer crew behind and come by yerself?

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Seriously....a pirate thread now?

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff