Welcome to Gaia! ::

soo how is everything coming along biggrin ? um just wanted to stop by and sayy, i might be done by tommorow hopefully if i got time. or even today. smile well i mean for the 25. cause my time might be dif. from ur tiem haha.
LunarEclipsedNeko
Jesses Cookie
LunarEclipsedNeko
Hey jesse can i submit the avi chibi art i did for miner into ur contest? and i mite 4 fun draw something elseso is it only 1 sumbission aloud? heart

Always heart .......
User Image
【】

I'm going to need at least three people then I'll start. But nobody wants whats basicly a free 100k item apparently. >_<

【】

UGHHYY BUT I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nbut hey u didnt answer my ?'s T^TOsorry, yes you can enter it and yes your aloud to submit more than one but both of them will count for you. Which means you can't win seperate prizes;; you only win one. ^.^ So both q's are a yes.
jerseygrl
soo how is everything coming along biggrin ? um just wanted to stop by and sayy, i might be done by tommorow hopefully if i got time. or even today. smile well i mean for the 25. cause my time might be dif. from ur tiem haha.
Mkay. ^.^ Thank you for letting me know. :3
LaffingOutLoud
I'll enter your contest :'D Though, I'm not too sure if you'll like my art.
Well I still need a third person. ^.^ So even if your in third place you'll still get a prize.
Jesses Cookie
LaffingOutLoud
I'll enter your contest :'D Though, I'm not too sure if you'll like my art.
Well I still need a third person. ^.^ So even if your in third place you'll still get a prize.

heh, kay. n_n

Here is entry !~
And i kno todays the last day and we needed 3 ppl and i have a third person im tellin her rite now so we should b good!!!!!!!!!!! yay
sooooo heres my 1st entry
its just a quiky i did on my new tablet nothing fancy ^.^
User Image

... ♥

oooobeykayebe! so i just talk to meh friend she drawin ur avi now and will b on tonight so ull have ur third contestant! and then yay! ^-^ but i tolds her to hurry cuz it does close the 26th (today) right?
2nd Entry!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADORABLE! CPL! CHIBI! heart heart
yay for the powere of cuteness!
User Image

... ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items