7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
iSweetXCandy
Devilish Moonlight
iSweetXCandy
Devilish Moonlight
Alexis walks in silently, and slowly. She seems to emit a dangerous aura. Her eyes scanned the ball room. The crowd parts as she slowly makes way to a couch.

*Approaches you showing a heartwarming smile and says* Hello smile I like what your wearing smile

"Thank you. You're outfit...is too, very nice." She scanned iSweetXCandy with fierce eyes.

*Picks up a scary aura coming from you as I see you looking at me with those fierce eyes but not letting it get to me I continue to smile at you and says taking my leave "Well I hope you have a wonderful time this evening Ms.Moonlight smile

"Call me Alexis." She sipped out of her drink.
Devilish Moonlight
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight
Alexis walks in silently, and slowly. She seems to emit a dangerous aura. Her eyes scanned the ball room. The crowd parts as she slowly makes way to a couch.
don't be shy dear enjoy yourself

She stares at Xia with glaring eyes, then looked away. "I will."

good i'm glad 3nodding

Alexis blinks, then sips out of her cocktail. "I'm Alexis."

It's a pleasure to me you this evening.

Tipsy Rogue

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight
don't be shy dear enjoy yourself

good i'm glad 3nodding

"Pleasure to meet you too."
What the heck. I don't even know her name.
Alexis continues drinking out of her cocktail.

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Devilish Moonlight
iSweetXCandy
Devilish Moonlight
iSweetXCandy
Devilish Moonlight

*Approaches you showing a heartwarming smile and says* Hello smile I like what your wearing smile

"Thank you. You're outfit...is too, very nice." She scanned iSweetXCandy with fierce eyes.

*Picks up a scary aura coming from you as I see you looking at me with those fierce eyes but not letting it get to me I continue to smile at you and says taking my leave "Well I hope you have a wonderful time this evening Ms.Moonlight smile

"Right.and mine is Candy by the way. Well it was a pleasure meeting you" *After that I leave you be continuing to enjoy the ball*
RenaRyuugu12
Xiafinity
RenaRyuugu12
Xiafinity
RenaRyuugu12
Rena turned around noticing the group and strolled over to the group. " O-oh hello there..." Rena said bowing down

Hello my dear how are you this evening?
" oh im doing fine.." Rena said waving her fan. " And how about you?

I'm just wonderful. are you finding everything all right? are you hot?
" Kind of... I mean its summer and all and i heard it was going to be humid this evening..." Rena said fanning herself

Ah yes this humidity is just dreadful would like something to drink? ~fanning Rena~

Tipsy Rogue

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
iSweetXCandy
Devilish Moonlight
iSweetXCandy
Devilish Moonlight
iSweetXCandy
Devilish Moonlight

"Right.and mine is Candy by the way. Well it was a pleasure meeting you" *After that I leave you be continuing to enjoy the ball*

Uh, kinda rude, leaving someone hanging on their conversation. Oh well. Alexis thought.
I might as well stay until someone comes to ask me to dance or something. Though I doubt it.
Devilish Moonlight
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight

good i'm glad 3nodding

Oh where are my manners i'm so sorry my name is Lisa. ~smiles lightly at Alexis~

Tipsy Rogue

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight

good i'm glad 3nodding

Oh where are my manners i'm so sorry my name is Lisa. ~smiles lightly at Alexis~

Did she read my mind or something?! eek
"Nice to meet you, Lisa." Alexis holds out a pale hand to shake with.

Witty Capitalist

Xiafinity
RenaRyuugu12
Xiafinity
RenaRyuugu12
Xiafinity
RenaRyuugu12
Rena turned around noticing the group and strolled over to the group. " O-oh hello there..." Rena said bowing down

Hello my dear how are you this evening?
" oh im doing fine.." Rena said waving her fan. " And how about you?

I'm just wonderful. are you finding everything all right? are you hot?
" Kind of... I mean its summer and all and i heard it was going to be humid this evening..." Rena said fanning herself

Ah yes this humidity is just dreadful would like something to drink? ~fanning Rena~
"Oh sure.. Thank you very much." Rena said sitting on one of the seats of the bar ( if theres any seats anyway >>; )
Devilish Moonlight
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight

Did she read my mind or something?! eek
"Nice to meet you, Lisa." Alexis holds out a pale hand to shake with.

Yes it is ~shaking Alexis's hand~

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy

Good evening to you too smile im doing splendid and yourself? and quite indeed, this ball is wonderful. Its actually my first time going to places like this

I am wonderful and yes this my first ball but their is a first time for everything I always say ~ taking another sip of her champagne ~

*Smiles at you and continues looking at the people talking and says* Its such a dream to be in a beautiful place like this where the people are dressed so nice and listening to the wonderful music playing
*smiles back* I couldn't agree with you more. So elegant.

Yes.....*You soon begin to hear me making a pretty humming sound thats the same as the music playing*

Lovely humming *starts to hum*

*Hums along with you for a little while*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas