Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Quick note, OOC. Listen, guys, no pity parties. No, 'should I leave? I should leave, I'm not good enough.' If you want attention, approach someone! This is a joyous occasion! If you have any regards about the rules or dress code or anything, just quote my first post and I'll reply promptly as I can!)

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Angelica finds a chair with a nice view of the room
she sees that all these girls are calling the waiter
"He sure seems busy but, i never did get my drink.."
she notices a handsome blonde guy and begins to watch him..
Catlover42898
xX Shakare Xx
Catlover42898
"WAITER WAITER!" where r all the waiters tonight i thought.

He quickly rushed up to catlover
"Yes madame, madame what can I get for you?"

a glass of wine plz

"Sure thing" He smiled lifting one of the glasses of the track and gently set it on the table.
"Enjoy"
He than quickly rushed over to shorty.
"Good evening madame. What can I do for you?"

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Walks in very elegantly.. feels underdressed redface

Witty Capitalist

Rena walked up to the waiter and bowed. " excuse me sir but may I have some punch please...?" Rena said with a genuine smile.

Timid Dabbler

10,375 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"Oh, I think some water would be just fine." she smiled at the waiter, although noticing that he was indeed very busy."Um, I don't know if you'd accept, but maybe I could help you hand out the drinks?" Mia offered.

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
RenaRyuugu12
iSweetXCandy
*After a few minutes have gone by i look down at the floor and says* I wonder if im still allowed here despite the way I look? sweatdrop even though I dont have anything gorgeous to wear*
Rena sat next to the girl with the "unusual" outfit carefully trying not to mess up her dress. " Your outfit is really cute. I don't see why anybody would get mad." Rena said opening up her fan and waving it near her face

*See's you near me and says* Thanks im glad you think so.
"Of course you may" He smiled, picking up a glass on the side of the tray and handing it to her.
"Enjoy"
He looked over at her and handed her, her water.
"Tis alright madame I can handle it" He smiled

Witty Capitalist

iSweetXCandy
RenaRyuugu12
iSweetXCandy
*After a few minutes have gone by i look down at the floor and says* I wonder if im still allowed here despite the way I look? sweatdrop even though I dont have anything gorgeous to wear*
Rena sat next to the girl with the "unusual" outfit carefully trying not to mess up her dress. " Your outfit is really cute. I don't see why anybody would get mad." Rena said opening up her fan and waving it near her face

*See's you near me and says* Thanks im glad you think so.
" no problem at all" Rena said.

Witty Capitalist

" Thank you very much" Rena said about to sip from the glass
*walks in twirling and spinning*
La di da

Timid Dabbler

10,375 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"Oh, alright." the pink haired girl answered, taking her water and immediately taking a sip."Ah, so much better!" she spoke, satisfied as she put down her glass and stood once more moving to the dance floor.I wonder where those musicians went...she thought, looking around hoping to get a glimpse of them again.
-opens the door quietly and quietly tip-toed into the room to join the ball- I hope i'm not intruding ~she thought to herself picking up and glass of champagne~
"Your very welcome" He smiled and shifted back into the crowd.

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
*Still feeling a little shy I still continue watching everyone talk for a little longer,then afterwards relaxes and decides to walk around maybe finding someone to talk to*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff