Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catlover42898
"WAITER WAITER!" where r all the waiters tonight i thought.

He quickly rushed up to catlover
"Yes madame, madame what can I get for you?"

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
♥ Cait is sitting all alone and wonders to herself if she should just leave. ♥
Clown of Thorns
pfft

Role play or leave, sir.

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
i stand up and held to a tadle with i girl with beautiful clothing that is not even a dress(iSweetXCandy)
"can i sit with you"

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
*When I hear the beautiful music playing,I close my eyes and smile letting the sound fill my ears with its melody*
*blushes more when Yashamaru kisses my hand* You didn't embarass me... I'm just... Extremely shy... Thank you for the compliment... *smiles back*

Yashamaru Takeshio
thank you *kisses her hand then sits next to her* I don't mean to embarass you but you look gorgeous in that dress *smiles*
ToxicCandySakura
You can.. *blushes* I don't mind.

Yashamaru Takeshio
*enters and walks directly toward toxic candy and bows* Excuse me maam would you allow me the honor of sitting here?

Witty Capitalist

Rena noticed the man running around with the platter of drinks and sighed. " That poor man... Being the only waiter in this whole ball must be hard on him..." Rena sighed waving the fan in her face.

Timid Dabbler

10,375 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Breaking out of the trance like state that the music had put Mia in, she scurried along towards an empty table taking a seat. She smoothed out her pink dress a bit before looking around the room again. Although now her thirst was finally catching up to her. Mia quickly looked around and noticed a waiter running about,"Ah, excuse me!" she called to him, her voice carrying a bit more than she intended it to.

Figgleby's Wife

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Elegantly walks into the ballroom and casually stands waiting to talk to someone...

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
xX Shakare Xx
Catlover42898
"WAITER WAITER!" where r all the waiters tonight i thought.

He quickly rushed up to catlover
"Yes madame, madame what can I get for you?"

a glass of wine plz

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
♥ Cait sees everyone mingling with eachother and feels as if she is unnoticed. Maybe she is. Maybe it was time for her to go. ♥

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sero stepped in as quietly as she could, her eyes widening as she panned around the room. Everything was so beautiful. She felt out of place, underdressed, and unworthy of being in such a setting. She took another cautious step into the room, her eyes glimmering in awe of the area surrounding her.

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
EdwardIncarnate
iSweetXCandy
*After a few minutes have gone by i look down at the floor and says* I wonder if im still allowed here despite the way I look? sweatdrop even though I dont have anything gorgeous to wear*

-After the beautiful host had broken the spellbinding tension and the crowd began mingling again, walked over to the pretty young lady~ My dear child... I am very close to the hostess... I'm sure she's very pleased that there are varying levers of finery here. I assure you, love, you are more than welcome. -shoots the young woman a charming smirk-

*Blushes seeing you show a smirk at me and says a little nervous* Um....thank you kind sir.... redface

Witty Capitalist

aMaZzLe
Elegantly walks into the ballroom and casually stands waiting to talk to someone...
Rena walks up to the girl who just entered " Hello there!" Rena said closing her fan and putting it away

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff