Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm Sakura. He is a cutie.. Sucks he's working. You're not the only klutz. I'm barely any better. -stands up with you-

xFame M o n s t e r
ToxicCandySakura
N-No... My mistake. Shouldn't have been standing so close. -kneels down and helps you clean up- Watch out for the glass shards.. Don't need you getting blood on your pretty dress

xFame M o n s t e r
"T-Thank you" she says
Wow he has a really nice voice..
she starts to walk away but then bumps straight into
a very shy looking girl [sakura] and drops her drink on the floor
she turns around and looks at the waiter
"omg! im so sorry!" she also apoligizes to the girl..
she bends to try and wipe up the mess..

"ohh t-thank you"
she watches the cute waiter head to the kitchen..
"gosh im such a klutz..your dress is pretty too"
she finishes cleaning her champagne mess and stands up again
"Hello, im Angelica"

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
RenaRyuugu12
Rena carefully walked into the door hoping nobody would scoul at her of her "cheap" outfit. She walked around as nobody spoke to her as she already felt lonely.

*I watch you walking around the room knowing how you feel and I think while watching you:"I can imagine why she is feeling like this, im worried that someone might not like the way im dressed too"
"More guests. What a night" He qickly and elegantly set down a glass on the table and rushed back into the crowd.

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
♥ Cait entered back into the room and looked at everyone having a good time. "I hope that this will atleast be better than what I had on before." ♥
You can.. *blushes* I don't mind.

Yashamaru Takeshio
*enters and walks directly toward toxic candy and bows* Excuse me maam would you allow me the honor of sitting here?
xXxToxicxLoverxXx
Sudden blackness. The only light in the room is the soft glow of the little tea candles on the tables and the large chandelier. Amidst the murmurings of confusion and fright and even one resounding slap that sounded well-deserved, a sharp, dramatic violin flared out of the darkness. The large double doors opened slowly, the volume of the music increasing as the dark hall opened up to the ball room, a pale figure slowly appearing, her cream colored dress only marginally different in shade than her skin and hair, a beautiful instrument cradled in her slim arms, skillfully manipulating the bow and strings, her golden eyes locked on the instrument as if it were her precious child. She glided slowly across the room, the guests a parting sea before her, graceful, slowly pointed dancers steps carrying her to the center of the hall, the melancholy tune coming to an end. Her eyes lingered on the strings, enraptured and spellbound as everyone else, until the very last note faded to silence. Her voice was soft when she spoke, but it rang out like a bell in the enchanted silence

"Ladies and Gentlemen... brothers and sisters... Thank you for choosing to join me on this night of beauty, of life, of vitality... This spellbinding night of magic. I assure all are welcome to this enchanting hour, wish you a good evening, and welcome to the Moonlight Dance."

-stares openly at the beautiful woman before him, really understanding that she's grown in more ways than one since they parted many years ago, his eyes a-sparkle with admiration and a renewed hint of something new, grabbing for his cello and harmonizing with her violin, their beautiful music enrapturing the crowd-

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
"WAITER WAITER!" where r all the waiters tonight i thought.
you're very welcome

RenaRyuugu12
ToxicCandySakura
Your dress is fine. It's very pretty.

RenaRyuugu12
Rena carefully walked into the door hoping nobody would scoul at her of her "cheap" outfit. She walked around as nobody spoke to her as she already felt lonely.
"t-thank you" Rena said lowering her fan from her face.

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
♥ Cait walks over to an empty chair and sits down. Everyone seems to be having a good time except for her. ♥

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
*After a few minutes have gone by i look down at the floor and says* I wonder if im still allowed here despite the way I look? sweatdrop even though I dont have anything gorgeous to wear*

Timid Dabbler

10,375 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hearing the beautiful music, Mia stopped in her tracks to, directing her attention to the musicians and their beautiful music."Wow..." she uttered, awestruck at both of their musical abilities and beauty, now having completely forgotten about finding a drink.

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
should i go home i know no one here and i feel it is going to be a long night

Witty Capitalist

iSweetXCandy
*After a few minutes have gone by i look down at the floor and says* I wonder if im still allowed here despite the way I look? sweatdrop even though I dont have anything gorgeous to wear*
Rena sat next to the girl with the "unusual" outfit carefully trying not to mess up her dress. " Your outfit is really cute. I don't see why anybody would get mad." Rena said opening up her fan and waving it near her face

Lil Nessie Rose's Husbando

Vicious Paladin

10,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Brandisher 100
thank you *kisses her hand then sits next to her* I don't mean to embarass you but you look gorgeous in that dress *smiles*
ToxicCandySakura
You can.. *blushes* I don't mind.

Yashamaru Takeshio
*enters and walks directly toward toxic candy and bows* Excuse me maam would you allow me the honor of sitting here?
iSweetXCandy

-After the beautiful host had broken the spellbinding tension and the crowd began mingling again, walked over to the pretty young lady~ My dear child... I am very close to the hostess... I'm sure she's very pleased that there are varying levels of finery here. I assure you, love, you are more than welcome. -shoots the young woman a charming smirk-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff