Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Your Welcome". He smiled gently.
"Alas I must get back to work"
He picked up the tray and a few empty glasses and headed towards the kitchen.

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
ToxicCandySakura
-walks in quietly, my shoes making very little noise on the floor- Very pretty.. -looks around the room-

mermanta comes running up, and hands her a drink as she takes her through the dance floor introducing her to everyone mermanta knew.

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
i walk in looking for a place to sit i find a seat by the window watching everyone else
Sudden blackness. The only light in the room is the soft glow of the little tea candles on the tables and the large chandelier. Amidst the murmurings of confusion and fright and even one resounding slap that sounded well-deserved, a sharp, dramatic violin flared out of the darkness. The large double doors opened slowly, the volume of the music increasing as the dark hall opened up to the ball room, a pale figure slowly appearing, her cream colored dress only marginally different in shade than her skin and hair, a beautiful instrument cradled in her slim arms, skillfully manipulating the bow and strings, her golden eyes locked on the instrument as if it were her precious child. She glided slowly across the room, the guests a parting sea before her, graceful, slowly pointed dancers steps carrying her to the center of the hall, the melancholy tune coming to an end. Her eyes lingered on the strings, enraptured and spellbound as everyone else, until the very last note faded to silence. Her voice was soft when she spoke, but it rang out like a bell in the enchanted silence

"Ladies and Gentlemen... brothers and sisters... Thank you for choosing to join me on this night of beauty, of life, of vitality... This spellbinding night of magic. I assure all are welcome to this enchanting hour, wish you a good evening, and welcome to the Moonlight Dance."
-takes the drink and allows mermanta to drag me around, blushing more and more everytime I meet a new person-
mermanta007
ToxicCandySakura
-walks in quietly, my shoes making very little noise on the floor- Very pretty.. -looks around the room-

mermanta comes running up, and hands her a drink as she takes her through the dance floor introducing her to everyone mermanta knew.

Witty Capitalist

Rena carefully walked into the door hoping nobody would scoul at her of her "cheap" outfit. She walked around as nobody spoke to her as she already felt lonely.
Catlover42898
i walk in looking for a place to sit i find a seat by the window watching everyone else

After geting some more champain from the kitchen he walked up to catlover.
"Would you like a drink madame?"

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
ToxicCandySakura
N-No... My mistake. Shouldn't have been standing so close. -kneels down and helps you clean up- Watch out for the glass shards.. Don't need you getting blood on your pretty dress

xFame M o n s t e r
"T-Thank you" she says
Wow he has a really nice voice..
she starts to walk away but then bumps straight into
a very shy looking girl [sakura] and drops her drink on the floor
she turns around and looks at the waiter
"omg! im so sorry!" she also apoligizes to the girl..
she bends to try and wipe up the mess..

"ohh t-thank you"
she watches the cute waiter head to the kitchen..
"gosh im such a klutz..your dress is pretty too"
she finishes cleaning her champagne mess and stands up again
"Hello, im Angelica"
Your dress is fine. It's very pretty.

RenaRyuugu12
Rena carefully walked into the door hoping nobody would scoul at her of her "cheap" outfit. She walked around as nobody spoke to her as she already felt lonely.

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
i smile at how wonderful the hostess looks and how kind she sounds

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
ToxicCandySakura
-takes the drink and allows mermanta to drag me around, blushing more and more everytime I meet a new person-
mermanta007
ToxicCandySakura

mermanta then allows toxic to sit with her and they talk about life

Timid Dabbler

10,375 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nina walked in through the large double doors, a bit nervous at how many people where already present. I seem to be a bit late...she thought, looking around, her pink curls bouncing slightly with the movement."Now to find the drinks." she mumbled to herself, setting out to find the glasses.

Lil Nessie Rose's Husbando

Vicious Paladin

10,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Brandisher 100
*enters and walks directly toward toxic candy and bows* Excuse me maam would you allow me the honor of sitting here?

Witty Capitalist

ToxicCandySakura
Your dress is fine. It's very pretty.

RenaRyuugu12
"t-thank you" Rena said lowering her fan from her face.

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
"xX Shakare Xx can i get a small glass of water plz"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items