Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Nymph

"Masquerade
Paper Faces on Parade
Masquerade
Hide Your Face So The World Will Never Find You"

~ Don your masks and join the ball where deciet and mystery are always in the air. All are welcome to attend and celebrate, but be warned of phantom faces around any corner! Laugh, dance, and give yourself to the Music of the Night at the Grand Masquerade where fear can turn to love... ~

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
masks Rule!

and is this open?

Fallen Nymph

~Illia~

Illia stood just inside the main entrance, outside the ballroom looking rather calm and collected, though inside she was nervous and quite jittery. She looked at the large clock that was placed on the wall which read only just past six o'clock. She sighed and adjusted her mask, trying not to think of all the mysterious stories she had heard about a phantom who haunted the place. It would only make her more nervous to imagine that when she was already facing the biggest celebration of the year.

((it indeed is now))
Rosalie went towards the place to see if anyone was there and noticed a girl with the same dress.She got worried and thought of what to do.
Rosalie went back home and put a new dress on.She knew there was trouble when someone was wearing the same clothes

Fallen Nymph

~Illia~

Illia heard footsteps and looked around, spotting another young woman nearby. She smiled as a wave of relief washed over her. Atleast she wasn't the only one here now. She waved over to the girl, smiling politely, seeing that she too was with no one. "Hello!" she said as she wandered over to her. "Thank goodness you're here. I was starting to feel all shivery at how empty this place was! Everything's all set up in the ball room, but without anyone here, the musicians havent started playing yet and no one's touched the food." she said, casually, trying to start conversation. "Oh, silly me! I didn't introduce myself. Please, call me Illia." she said to the girl and curtsied politely.
"hello look we have the same dress oh umm im Rosalie". Rosalie said.
Rosalie noticed differences in how they dressed and wondered who was prettier.Her or Herself.

Fallen Nymph

~Illia~

Illia looked down at her own dress then at the girl's and only smiled. She hadn't thought of anyone having the same dress. But what did it truely matter? They were there just to have a night of fun anyway. "Haha look at that! Seems we do. Two ladies of wonderful taste, I say." she giggled happily. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Rosalie." She looked around at the stillness of the room and frowned lightly. Well, if they were the only ones there for the time being, the wine glasses on the table were up for the taking. "Perhaps we should head on inside. I'm sure others will follow suit once they arrive." she suggested, though feeling slightly eerie as if someone were watching them.
" Yes we should umm lets go get something to eat." Rosalie wondered when were people getting there.She started to get really nervous.
Zane bit his lower lip as he forced himself through the huge front doors and into the ballroom. He was extremely nervous, having heard rumors of some sort of phantom that lived in the building. "Er, hello?" he managed to say, scanning the mostly empty room. There were tables lined with food and drinks and a couple of girls closer to the back. 'Well, at least I'm not the only one here...' he thought, adjusting his mask and making his way toward the food. "I can't believe I got tricked into going here." he muttered under his breath as he took a couple of crackers and tossed them into his mouth. "Mm..."
Rosalie noticed a man eating chips and went over. "Hello I'm Rosalie. And you are?".

Fallen Nymph

~Illia~

Illia heard the other girl talking to someone and turned to see that a man had entered the room. 'Oh good! Another guest!' she thought with a pleasant smile and took a step forward to greet him, but it looked like Rosalie had this one. She smiled and slowly backed away, supposing she would take the chance to quickly run upstairs and change her dress. There was no reason that Rosalie should have to share her glory with a little thing like her. She turned and headed through a door way, down a hall and off.
Where did Illia go she was going to introduce him to her. "Where did my friend go i was gonna go introduce you to her wait here" Rosalie went to find Illia.

Fallen Nymph

~Illia~

Illia had headed off into one of the many rooms in the building. It was really a magical maze of a place always twisting and turning. You really had to be aware of where you were going. She found a closset of gowns and went rummaging through them. She always loved beautiful dresses. Finally, she found one to her liking and quickly changed. Looking herself over in a mirror, she smiled and gave a gratifying nod before heading out to the room. She walked out the door and almost instantly ran into Rosalie. She stunned Illia so much that she had jumped and gave a cry of surprise. "Oh!...Rosalie! My goodness you gave me such a start!" she said, putting a hand over her racing heart. "My, for a moment I imagined you were the phantom!" she laughed and shook her head at the sillyness of the thought. "Wh-what are you doing here anyway? I thought you were in the ball room with...with...that other man." she said, realizing that she didn't know the gentleman's name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff