Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Inertial Bliss
Maybe try stretching your leg out a bit, and leaning back on your hand, so it shows off your calf and pulls back your shoulder?

Yeah, he was happy when i told him lol
Do you only do stuff on paper, or do you cg at all?

Thank you :3
That was actually the first 'successful' chibi I ever did lol
Lately Ive been sticking to headshots, like these [x] [x]
Forgive the pixeliness of the second one. PB like to mess my stuff up xP
They look very simple, but I put days of work into them xD

AH, now there's something to consider. 3nodding

Only on paper, I'm not much of an artist. I'm better at describing things then drawing it on a piece of paper. xD

Wow, I love those headshots! The detail on the redhead's really good! Ah, the other picture reminds me of the other thing I need to work on. I'm terrible at making male pieces of art look male. I'm not quite sure what I'm missing, but I think it's the formation of the head. Which one took more time to make?

Believe me, I don't find them that simple at all~ 3nodding

Tipsy Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Alustrial777
Inertial Bliss
Maybe try stretching your leg out a bit, and leaning back on your hand, so it shows off your calf and pulls back your shoulder?

Yeah, he was happy when i told him lol
Do you only do stuff on paper, or do you cg at all?

That was actually the first 'successful' chibi I ever did lol
Lately Ive been sticking to headshots, like these [x] [x]
Forgive the pixeliness of the second one. PB like to mess my stuff up xP
They look very simple, but I put days of work into them xD

AH, now there's something to consider. 3nodding

Only on paper, I'm not much of an artist. I'm better at describing things then drawing it on a piece of paper. xD

Wow, I love those headshots! The detail on the redhead's really good! Ah, the other picture reminds me of the other thing I need to work on. I'm terrible at making male pieces of art look male. I'm not quite sure what I'm missing, but I think it's the formation of the head. Which one took more time to make?

Believe me, I don't find them that simple at all~ 3nodding
Yay, I may have helped xd

Im the exact opposite. lol

I suck horribly at male bodies, but I can do a decent head. I just try to make the structure more square or blocky, if that makes any sense xP
The female took me longer, only because I put more care into it. If I had to tried to make the male the same quality, Im pretty sure he would have taken waaay longer lol

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KingBet

true i have noticed that stare

great. I think I am going to split it in half then ^^
1 poem will be about the strings, and the second will be about the love.

and very interesting remark about leaving the poem open for interpretation. I guess I haven't written enough poetry yet to notice that. Usually when I write I like to have a double meaning, or to make refrences to the outside world. Although making things open wouldn't be so bad as well lol XD

another question though. Okay so i'm officiall breaking it up now, but my first poem about the strings... I'm kind of hesitant on how to wrap up that whole idea. I mean it seems like a very negative poem, and my goal in poetry is more of making a realization rather than underlining sad emotions. Do you think it would be a better poem if it ended negatively, or is there a possibility of me making it a somewhat positive experience?

and lol XD
that is pretty slow, but understandable
omg when i started bleach i got caught up in about 2 weeks o.0
I literally couldn't stop watching, and finished like 12 episode a day @.@

Sounds good to me. It will probably make it easier to focus on the two pieces when seperate. 3nodding

Haha, give it a try sometime and see how it goes~

As for ending the poem, I can't quite say. It depends on how you feel about it as to how it should end. Usually if you leave the poem of a while and come back to it, you'll find a better way to end it. This is especially true for a poem I left alone for months that is now finally finished. However, I never expected mine to take the turn it did, but it makes enough sense. Basically, just don't force it to end a way just to make it work...If that makes sense. sweatdrop

Yeah, talking to everyone on here slows it down a bit, but gives it plenty of time to load. I'll be lucky if I finish a third episode today though~ I remember one time when I watched all of Samurai 7 with my friend. That was one of the most addicting yet saddest anime for me~

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Inertial Bliss
Yay, I may have helped xd

Im the exact opposite. lol

I suck horribly at male bodies, but I can do a decent head. I just try to make the structure more square or blocky, if that makes any sense xP
The female took me longer, only because I put more care into it. If I had to tried to make the male the same quality, Im pretty sure he would have taken waaay longer lol

I think you might have! 4laugh

I do see what you mean when looking at the difference between the two pictures for the face structure. I might have to take reference to your picture whenever I draw male faces now. ninja

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
-goes into the thread twirling-
whoa!!!!! -crashes into something- owwie....hey um do you think im drawable?

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I think I'm off to bed.

Good night, everyone!

See ya'll tomorrow! heart

Eternal Sweetheart

14,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
so bored... and my gramps computer is malfunctioning.... i cant change my avi crying

Dapper Sex Symbol

Any chance I could be a victim?

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
...Why does it have to be Monday...?

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
xKarlita Murderx
-goes into the thread twirling-
whoa!!!!! -crashes into something- owwie....hey um do you think im drawable?
Technically, yes silly. xD

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Demyx Ghatori
...Why does it have to be Monday...?
Work, I take it? >;

P.s. I'm awake everyone! blaugh
Wanna do me?!? xd
and i dont mean that in any other way but drawing xp

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Gina T the Great
Wanna do me?!? xd
and i dont mean that in any other way but drawing xp
Haha xD
R u having a good morning? im making cereal biggrin want some? its my specialty!

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
That's alright. ^^ I just had a bowl of grapes and 3 mint oreo's.

My morning has been odd~ found out after trying to take a nap at 9:30pm last night I ended up sleeping all night until 6:30am. Played with my cat, accidentally woke up my mom who was like "=___lll-" because it was too early in the morning for her. Been watching House on dvd ever since. XD

Prolly too much info, I'm just bored and sleepy. Perhaps a sign that I was asleep too long...? or perhaps a sign that I need another nap...? or even perhaps I need a high dose of caffeine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff