Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Anyone here listen to the Counting Crows? I'm going through a mild obsession phase with them. whee

I think I heard one of their songs when I was playing Tap Tap Revenge 3 on the itouch~

I take it that they're awesome singers?
There's that, but I also love their lyrics. You might have heard of them, have you ever heard Accidentally in Love/watched Shrek?

I like Round Here, Anna Begins, Einstein on the Beach, Mr. Jones, and American Girls by them as well. whee

I have watched Shrek. 3nodding

Those song titles sound really familiar too. I think I'll listen to those songs tomorrow and see if it's me just being tired or if I acutally know the songs. xD

Tipsy Dabbler

Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777

Haha, nice.

We're all tired and near bed then. xD
Yup! I just hope that I don't get the usual result when I mix sleep deprivation, Gaia, and a burning desire to change my avi. Usually I come back on in the morning and wonder what the hell happened. sweatdrop

Haha, if I don't get enough sleep, I sleep walk/talk. However, I haven't slept walked since I fell and ripped open my chin~

So now I only talk to people about random things like giving them a plunger and something about scissors.
Lol, my friends do the same things! I had one who got angry at me because I didn't know about a well, but then didn't remember it two minutes later when she woke up. XD The weird thing is, she does it with her eyes open so you're never quite sure until she says something blatantly impossible.

That's exactly the same thing with me (or so I'm told xD). The weird thing is that I never do it at a friend's house. It's always at home or on overnight field trips~
That's oddly specific and still kind of funny, no offense. XD Maybe it's more common than I thought, my brother does the same thing too.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777

Haha, nice.

We're all tired and near bed then. xD
Yup! I just hope that I don't get the usual result when I mix sleep deprivation, Gaia, and a burning desire to change my avi. Usually I come back on in the morning and wonder what the hell happened. sweatdrop

Haha, if I don't get enough sleep, I sleep walk/talk. However, I haven't slept walked since I fell and ripped open my chin~

So now I only talk to people about random things like giving them a plunger and something about scissors.
Lol, my friends do the same things! I had one who got angry at me because I didn't know about a well, but then didn't remember it two minutes later when she woke up. XD The weird thing is, she does it with her eyes open so you're never quite sure until she says something blatantly impossible.

That's exactly the same thing with me (or so I'm told xD). The weird thing is that I never do it at a friend's house. It's always at home or on overnight field trips~
That's oddly specific and still kind of funny, no offense. XD Maybe it's more common than I thought, my brother does the same thing too.

No offense taken lol~

Yeah, I guess a lot of people do it.

Hah, that reminds me of the time my cousin slept walk and he turned on all the electronics in the house. xD He was probably the only one who got sleep in the house.

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
I won't regret posting will I? I don't want to be called a 'victim'

Tipsy Dabbler

Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Anyone here listen to the Counting Crows? I'm going through a mild obsession phase with them. whee

I think I heard one of their songs when I was playing Tap Tap Revenge 3 on the itouch~

There's that, but I also love their lyrics. You might have heard of them, have you ever heard Accidentally in Love/watched Shrek?

I like Round Here, Anna Begins, Einstein on the Beach, Mr. Jones, and American Girls by them as well. whee

Those song titles sound really familiar too. I think I'll listen to those songs tomorrow and see if it's me just being tired or if I acutally know the songs. xD
If you don't know them, learn them now! Tomorrow will be too late, you can't waste another second and I'm mostly kidding right now. XD Yay, another future convert.

Tipsy Dabbler

Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777

No offense taken lol~

Hah, that reminds me of the time my cousin slept walk and he turned on all the electronics in the house. xD He was probably the only one who got sleep in the house.
Lol, I'm glad my brother never did that. The worst he's done is cry when the fire alarm went off, though that was years ago and I somehow managed to sleep through it.

Tipsy Dabbler

Vyrima
Too late~ cool

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide

If you don't know them, learn them now! Tomorrow will be too late, you can't waste another second and I'm mostly kidding right now. XD Yay, another future convert.

Okay, I'll wait till tomorrow. I can barely still type words correctly. z_z'

I think I'll be going off to bed.

Good night everyone! heart

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777

No offense taken lol~

Lol, I'm glad my brother never did that. The worst he's done is cry when the fire alarm went off, though that was years ago and I somehow managed to sleep through it.

Huh, that's interesting~

Oh, I forgot to state that I'l be on here tomorrow after I take some pictures for a modeling contest I'm in on gaia.

Anyways, g'night!

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
starsmaycollide
Vyrima
Too late~ cool

Ah dang gonk

.................................is it scary crying

Tipsy Dabbler

Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide

Okay, I'll wait till tomorrow. I can barely still type words correctly. z_z'

I think I'll be going off to bed.

Good night everyone! heart
G'night, see you here tomorrow then! whee

Tipsy Dabbler

Vyrima
starsmaycollide
Vyrima
Too late~ cool

Ah dang gonk

For one of us. twisted

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
starsmaycollide
Vyrima
starsmaycollide
Vyrima
Too late~ cool

Ah dang gonk

For one of us. twisted

I'm debating whether to laugh or to run away screaming..............

Dapper Dabbler

blaugh Both of you have beautiful avatars! So cool.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas