Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey Stars and Dinkaw~

I'm currently not up to much. I'm close to going to bed since it's almost midnight here.

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hi alustral, yeah im almost going to bed too

@katika: thats the super rare pet from the new rig
katika
can i ask a question not related to the ball or to art?

Does anyone get what's happening with the little creature that keeps popping out of a hole in the ground at my avi's feet? It's cute and all, which is reason enough to put it there, but I'm thinking I've missed a comic or something to explain it!

if you click it, it takes you to the Wrath of Gaia, which is a new game item that is in the cash shop.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Dinkaw: Yeah, I think I might actually sleep well tonight (least I hope so).

By the way, I love your corn! xD

Tipsy Dabbler

Alustrial777
Hey Stars and Dinkaw~

I'm currently not up to much. I'm close to going to bed since it's almost midnight here.
I should be, I'm an hour ahead of you. ^^;

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
Hey Stars and Dinkaw~

Haha, nice.

We're all tired and near bed then. xD

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Alustrial777

Thank you biggrin to me they're creepy and yet so awesome haha

Tipsy Dabbler

Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
Hey Stars and Dinkaw~

Haha, nice.

Yup! I just hope that I don't get the usual result when I mix sleep deprivation, Gaia, and a burning desire to change my avi. Usually I come back on in the morning and wonder what the hell happened. sweatdrop

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Dinkaw
Alustrial777

Thank you biggrin to me they're creepy and yet so awesome haha

Indeed~

It's so cute, but too creepy to eat. If I saw my corn making faces at me, I'd probably fling it out the window.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
Hey Stars and Dinkaw~

Haha, nice.

Yup! I just hope that I don't get the usual result when I mix sleep deprivation, Gaia, and a burning desire to change my avi. Usually I come back on in the morning and wonder what the hell happened. sweatdrop

Haha, if I don't get enough sleep, I sleep walk/talk. However, I haven't slept walked since I fell and ripped open my chin~

So now I only talk to people about random things like giving them a plunger and something about scissors.

Tipsy Dabbler

Anyone here listen to the Counting Crows? I'm going through a mild obsession phase with them. whee

Tipsy Dabbler

Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
Hey Stars and Dinkaw~

Haha, nice.

Haha, if I don't get enough sleep, I sleep walk/talk. However, I haven't slept walked since I fell and ripped open my chin~

So now I only talk to people about random things like giving them a plunger and something about scissors.
Lol, my friends do the same things! I had one who got angry at me because I didn't know about a well, but then didn't remember it two minutes later when she woke up. XD The weird thing is, she does it with her eyes open so you're never quite sure until she says something blatantly impossible.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
starsmaycollide
Anyone here listen to the Counting Crows? I'm going through a mild obsession phase with them. whee

I think I heard one of their songs when I was playing Tap Tap Revenge 3 on the itouch~

I take it that they're awesome singers?

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
starsmaycollide
Alustrial777
Hey Stars and Dinkaw~

Haha, nice.

Lol, my friends do the same things! I had one who got angry at me because I didn't know about a well, but then didn't remember it two minutes later when she woke up. XD The weird thing is, she does it with her eyes open so you're never quite sure until she says something blatantly impossible.

That's exactly the same thing with me (or so I'm told xD). The weird thing is that I never do it at a friend's house. It's always at home or on overnight field trips~

Tipsy Dabbler

Alustrial777
starsmaycollide

I think I heard one of their songs when I was playing Tap Tap Revenge 3 on the itouch~

I take it that they're awesome singers?
There's that, but I also love their lyrics. You might have heard of them, have you ever heard Accidentally in Love/watched Shrek?

I like Round Here, Anna Begins, Einstein on the Beach, Mr. Jones, and American Girls by them as well. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff