Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

Hello all and welcome to the Official Horror at the Ball thread by Horror Inc. Come in, talk, post creepypasta and have a good time with your fellow horror lovers!

Bonus: in addition to all of the fun:
-first post on page 5 gets 10k. 'Grats to Kiss_of_Paradise

-first post on page 20 gets 10k.

More contests to come!

Shy Smoker

Oh! I think I'm going to love this one. CB
Loving the zombie pic. c: I'm the type of person who will have a totally creepy dream and when I wake up I'll want to go back to sleep just to keep dreaming. XD
That's a nice horror pic. Is it from a movie? biggrin

Shy Smoker

[Elaine] Me too. 8D I just love trying to figure out what the ******** I'm dreaming and see how creepy it can go. 3 nights in a row so far. :3

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Awesome everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Just gathering up some creepy pastas and I'll start posting. Hope you'll stick around!

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mayra aka Death
That's a nice horror pic. Is it from a movie? biggrin

Not quite sure, got it from google image search!

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I used to have that Zombie pic as my siggy like 3 years and one account ago. smile

Shy Smoker

It looks like it's from Dawn of the dead or Shaun of the dead.

5,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
Hearts Master
I used to have that Zombie pic as my siggy like 3 years and one account ago. smile

Haha I love your current siggy. XD

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

A Most Delicious Meal
By Jon Brunette

Like a master chef, I put the roast on the table, threw my arms out proudly in a new display of triumph, and sat by my wife. Although we didn’t have a lot of money, we’d eat well, finally, like everyone should. Covered in a thick honey sauce, the meat sat in the silver pan with its body curled over pudgy legs, which had a nice yellow tint, and frontal limbs that were equally plump. A bushel of celery lay by its feet, like the carrots that blanketed the entire tray. Carefully, I scooped the food out, onto two plates.

My wife inquired, “Should we have another baby?” Before I filled her glass with wine, I splashed purple liquid into my goblet. The cheap bouquet smelled earthy, with just a light sting of alcohol. We both licked our lips in anticipation.

“Was that a question or a comment?” With the knife, I sliced the rump, and laid a tender piece onto her plate, to join the vegetables below her eyes. A dabble of honey finished the meal. While I began to eat, my bride told me what she meant.

Showing a lot of teeth, she said, “What would you do if I got pregnant, and we–you and I–had another baby?” She poked her meat playfully. “Neither of us liked the tantrums that our first baby threw, but we did like the presence of the baby.” With eyebrows lifted, she said, “Didn’t we?”

Chewing heartily, I said as though I’d hoped she’d get pregnant like she’d gotten thirteen months ago, “Sure we did–we both did.” I swallowed loudly, enjoying our feast. “Besides,” I added, “our next baby should taste just as delicious as this one does.” My lovely bride nodded happily; so did I.

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hearts Master

That's cool! Any idea where it's from then?

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
scream_for_you
Hearts Master

Haha I love your current siggy. XD

Thank you very much -- bows --
I get many comments on my freakish sense of humor wink

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vanilla eXee
Hearts Master

That's cool! Any idea where it's from then?

i got it from photobucket LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces