Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
The past is all an illusion...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I read most of it. -_-;;

User Image
...It only confuses us.

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Indignant, the girl strode across the ballroom and began shuffling through what was presented on the table.

"Anything by Conti Zecca? No? Very well..."

Unable to find her initial treasure, she settled for a red wine that smelled very robust. Hopefully I'll find something strong soon, she thought to herself, abandoning the glass and drinking straight from the bottle as her teacher often did. Why he made me go out, I'll never know...

She scanned the edges of the room for a place to sit.
From the Ferry stepped a young woman around the age of 18. Her skin was pale like milky porcelain, her long wavey red hair hung loose around her her hips, emerald feline eyes flickered around her surroundings as she stepped through the door way. Her Bengal Tiger ears flicked back and forth listening to the commotion through out the hall as the ball proceeded into the night. 'Wow... I wouldn't of expected such a grand event in the underworld' she thought to herself.
Rallaa
Still covering his eyes for fear of seeing Persephone and having his precious eyeballs plucked out.
"Ah, thank you, Cerberus."
Rallaa uncovers his eyes in time to see the right head lean in and speak to him. He flinches slightly.
"Well, then let it be some other poor b*****d. I'll not be losing my eyes tonight."
"That would be a wise choice," She said as she neared the man whom has been speaking with Cerberus. "Leave a fools errand to fools I say."

Versatile Lover

Ciera coughed, embarrassed, and nodded, raising her glass to the female's retreating back. She was beginning to feel slightly dizzy, her glass now mostly empty and her body unused to such concoctions.. "I wonder who wants to dance...." she drawled, acutely aware in the back of her mind that she was setting herself up to look the fool...but not quite caring.

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dark Slowly walks around the room suddenly finding herself with nothing to do so she walks up and sit on the bar and looks around the Very big room at the other People and sighs

Questionable Shapeshifter

Inverna
Hi My name Is Rosa Inverna

Rosa looked at the girl and smiled, but not in a mean way. " The drink is best if you sip it slowly, it tastes better and the flavor becomes more bold to." Rosa said looking at the girl and sipped her drink slowly. " Though they do make absolutely wonderful drinks here, don't you agree?" Rosa said as she walked past the girl and back outside to get some air.

what do i like to do? Well party Of course!
Usagi looks up at the source of the voice. "Oh, but I'm used to drinking sprees in my realm. The only thing that is best is if you can stand and walk straight after you're the last one standing so to speak but thanks.'' Usagi smiled as she took another swig.

Usagi then saw Rosa walked out.

"Hopefully she doesn't throw up on that dress that she's wearing." she churlishly mutters as she eyes Rosa's attire

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
She looked around the palace in all its beauty and merriment, along with Cerberus's mischievity. She chuckled to herself and took a long drink of holiday Ginger Ale, not yet old enough for wine. "A party in the Underworld--convenient, surprisingly delightful, and so fitting..."

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
Rei was quiet as she looked around the ball. There seems to be quite alot of people. Spotting Cerberus she did have to admit he was quite cute as part human. She wandered over smiling softly. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked him softly.

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
WHAHOOOOOO. ball time is finally here again. *does little happy ball dance.*

Dangerous Browser

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
Hi My name Is Rosa Inverna

Rosa felt sort of bad to be outside. she sighed lightly. Rosa wished she would have brought a date but sadly her father has never approved of a man. Though Rosa knew that as long as she was here she could do what she wanted. Rosa then a took another small sip out of her glass. Looking around she hoped someone would ask her to dance or talk to her..

what do i like to do? Well party Of course!

Lonely Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ann liked to be alone and also liked the dark. She was wandering through the dark aimlessly when suddenly she found herself at a ball. "Hello." Ann said shyly as she looked around at the many people. She was not a very social person. Thinking no one heard her, she sighed and wandered around.

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
As the bartender brought her the drink Dark drank it half way down and once again looked around. She sat there thinking and now siping at her drink slowly ' i wish a ma would talk to me, or dance, or anything. A true man of darkness'. She sighed and finished up her drink

Questionable Shapeshifter

Feral Appetence
Indignant, the girl strode across the ballroom and began shuffling through what was presented on the table.

"Anything by Conti Zecca? No? Very well..."

Unable to find her initial treasure, she settled for a red wine that smelled very robust. Hopefully I'll find something strong soon, she thought to herself, abandoning the glass and drinking straight from the bottle as her teacher often did. Why he made me go out, I'll never know...

She scanned the edges of the room for a place to sit.
"Nice drink, neh?" Usagi smiled at the girl guzzling straight from the bottle.

The girl then pauses, then looks at the tattered warrior sitting at the corner "Fine, but needs some more body."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff