Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
"Master Hades isn't too thrilled about it," the middle head remarks. "Wants to carve out the eyes of everyone who even LOOKS at his wife," growls his right head. "Shut up you," the middle head snaps.

Questionable Shapeshifter

Cerberusthe Mastiff
Cerberus's third head wakes up, mouth salivating to the smell of all the living meat around it. The middle head nips its ear as a reminder of their... provisions for not being leashed tonight.
"Bakero! So this is what it means to be given 'light duties'! " a young woman hissed as she fights back a horde of animated bones chasing her. As she entered a door the chasing stops. She is surrounded by formally dressed people with an eerie aura. At the middle of the room she sees a three-headed dog. She eyes the surroundings first for any harsh entities that may threaten her but senses none. She takes a deep breath, then suddenly rushes to a table...

"Wine!" she squeals as she grabs a drinking vessel and downs it like a sailor.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Amaya just so happened to have settled in a small corner near where the Ferry let off its passengers, her fingers rolling the kiseru between them, she noticed two Dark Elves leave the ferry. She smirked and made her cross disappear. "Hello there. My name is Amaya, who might you be madame?" She said with a smile as innocent as she did not look.

Blessed Prophet

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
this user name is epic, we have a rule about quoting the first page...

From Rules post:

4. Never stretch our pages or quote the first page. The consequences of breaking this rule are dire. We will have Charon take you out to the middle of the river Styx, push you in and leave you to drown with the souls trapped there.

Durem Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Rallaa
Rallaa slowly stands, dusting himself off and adjusting his tie as he does so.
"But it seems, I've arrived at the perfect time. Who would have thought, a ball in the underworld."

But of course. Still wonderful is it not? And it's just getting started...

Romantic Mage

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Rallaa, not familiar with Greek Mythology stared bewildered at the three headed beast.
"Then could you kindly point out the direction of said wife so that I may avoid such a fate?"

Dangerous Browser

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
Hi My name Is Rosa Inverna

Rosa stretched as she walked off the ferry. The ferry had been a long ride, and well not that amusing to Rosa who had grown up with a rich father and mother. Quickly fluffing her hair and patting off her dress she started to walk again. Rosa smiled as she saw the palace, it was quite creepy looking and uninviting in a way. It seemed a bit twisted but to her it seemed to dare her to enter it.

what do i like to do? Well party Of course!
Shampoo-chan
Totrue-Tufaar
Aaahhh, Hades. The most morally upright of all Greek deities. I take it he is taking tithes for the minerals of the earth now?

. _ . He tricked (more so STOLE) his wife into staying with him in Hell for half a year for the rest of her life.... Not so upright IMO...That is later versions. Earleir versions had them being married with nothing about kidnapping. Besides, he certainly hasn't cheated on her or raped her. Like almost all the other Greek Gods.

Blessed Prophet

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Cerberus points to Persephone, the beautiful green-garbed woman clinging to Hades's arm. "That is Persephone, his wife."

Versatile Lover

She had disembarked the ferry with the utmost caution to begin with, but now as she took in the gigantic three-headed dog her reserve wavered. She glanced about at the formal attire and down at her own formal robes, stained with ink in places, and her gigantic brush clasped to her back with red cord all made her feel utterly out of place. "They always choose the wrong person for these things." she muttered to herself, finally making it to a table laden with food and drink. She selected a glass of something fizzy, and began sipping it nervously, her ears twitching agitatedly as she hoped to the Gods she wasn't sticking out too horribly.
Slowly she strode around the room, looking over the guest wondering how many of them were entranced by idea of attending a soiree in Hades or if any were like her and were merely here to observer.

Romantic Mage

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Almost looking to the direction Cerberus pointed out, Rallaa covered his eyes and gave a thumbs up.
"Thank you, erm...Large one? I shall not gaze upon her majesty. Lest my eyes be ripped from their sockets."

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Amaya R. Sparda
Amaya just so happened to have settled in a small corner near where the Ferry let off its passengers, her fingers rolling the kiseru between them, she noticed two Dark Elves leave the ferry. She smirked and made her cross disappear. "Hello there. My name is Amaya, who might you be madame?" She said with a smile as innocent as she did not look.

The female Dark Elf had a certain self-assured swagger to her step. She had a mildly amused expression on her face.
"Ah, hello there. I am Solafay." She bowed gracefully. The other Dark Elf didn't look quite as...sociable. "And this is Au'vic. My cousin. Pay him no mind, he's a bit of a wet blanket, I'm afraid." She smirked and elbowed her 'cousin'. "He has no idea how to go out and have fun with himself. Poor fool~"

Partying Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
Blair turned to Charon before leaving, "Thank you for the transport, I hope you can join the ball." She smiled and waved before turning to enter the main ballroom. "Ah, it's beautiful." Blair whispered, admiring the inlaid jewels and stone carvings. The obsidian stone was carved into malevolent shapes, tortured souls and horrible monsters, and the attention to detail was stunning. Blair coughed and took a large intake of air, she had unconsciously held her breath for fear everything would fade away. Oh the convince, dieing in the underworld. Maybe she wouldn't have to pay the fare?

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
"This place is surely gorgeous", he said and sipped on his cold drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games