• Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
"Well, I guess that could have something to do with it. I've been searching for this Demon for the past three year. With no luck"

"Ah... interesting... Well no better place than this to continue the search." She smiled.
Irin Quickly looked around then gave the Girl a goofy grin "Oh that's right we're in Hell aren't we?" Irin put his sword on his back again. "By the Way, I don't think you told me your name..."

"Haha, call me Evena... my real name's a bit too common for me, and I prefer to stand out." She smiled mischievously.
"Evena... I like that name" Irin stood up and put his hand out to help Evena up.

She smiled and took his hand. "And your name?" She asked.
"Irin" he said and smiled at her. He then turned around, looks like I just have to get outta here before things start up. Irin then walked away through the Exit.

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
Irin Quickly looked around then gave the Girl a goofy grin "Oh that's right we're in Hell aren't we?" Irin put his sword on his back again. "By the Way, I don't think you told me your name..."

"Haha, call me Evena... my real name's a bit too common for me, and I prefer to stand out." She smiled mischievously.
"Evena... I like that name" Irin stood up and put his hand out to help Evena up.

She smiled and took his hand. "And your name?" She asked.
"Irin" he said and smiled at her. He then turned around, looks like I just have to get outta here before things start up. Irin then walked away through the Exit.

"Good-bye," she said, sadly watching him leave.
Kayley sat on her own looking around at the others. Some she recognized from past times at the party and others were new. None of them were her friends or family. Would they talk to her? How would this night go? What other mystical chaos could happen on this night? Her curiosity was getting the best of her as she sipped at her cabernet.
Hurhur I'm so cool.

Ashton sat on the edge of the lake and sighed. "I wish Dawn would wake up. She was out cold after our...."Time together."

Sooo Smooth.

Beloved Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
*Reaches down to find the plate empty* whaa, all the cookies are gone

heart
sabrinacat415
*Reaches down to find the plate empty* whaa, all the cookies are gone

heart

offers you a baggie filled with cookies. "Ill be nice and share."

Beloved Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
blue-eyed-beauty-89

Yayz! :3

heart
Metria Lovely

{Sorry took so long, had to run an errand for a desperate friend.}

A stricken look masks her face when he said they could be related, glancing to the teen she shakes her head she whispers to herself, "No, not related at all." When he nudged her she looks up at him, her face changing to the soft smile again, "Yeah, he might." Her crimson eyes followed him as he went over to the window, even from where she stood she felt the breeze as it passed. Taking the few steps over to the window, standing on the other side of it she looks out on the underworld, "Beautiful yes, but night? I don't know anymore. Seeing how it's almost always dark here...could be day aboveground and we wouldn't know it by looking outside." Looks over to him, wondering how he would respond to her logic.

(( Quite alright, I made myself some dinner in the meantime. ))

A smile took his face and he began to laugh. "I guess you're right. It could be anything down here." He leaned his shoulder on the window for support and folded his arms. "I dunno. Night sounds more aesthetic to me," he said as the breeze overtook them, sweeping his short hair to the side. "I can't explain it, but I find more comfort as the sun goes down." His grey eyes almost piercing the thick darkness, he brought his gaze to her. Regardless of his cold stare, he emitted warmth.

Yayz! :3

heart

pours a few small cookies out into your hand. "They're good." takes out a chocolate chip cookie from the bag tossing it in my mouth and devouring it. "The names Kayley." she introduced herself smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff