Welcome to Gaia! ::

sabrinacat415
red_fairy_004
*after finishing her drink, and officially looking around, the few messes left from past party goers, some candles down to their last bit, and the last few appetizers left on the trays. She felt as if she wasted her time at the balls as seeing she really did not do much talking at all with anyone. Makes her way back towards the drinks and grabs another, takes a big gulp, then looks around and leans against one of the black walls*

*accidentally runs into her while playing with the ball of yarn* ow User Image

heart

*drops the goblet to the floor, "oh dear!..." Looks around frantically for something to clean the mess up with as she didnt want to just leave it their and have to deal with hades himself. Grabs a towel and dabs up the mess, and begins to talk "you poor thing are you alright?" checks to make sure their is no bump on Sabrinas head. "well you seem alright" picks up the ball of yarn that seems to have gotten soaked from her drink. "well now how am i going to fix this"

Beloved Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
red_fairy_004
*drops the goblet to the floor* "oh dear!..." Looks around frantically for something to clean the mess up with as she didn't want to just leave it their and have to deal with hades himself. Grabs a towel and dabs up the mess, and begins to talk "you poor thing are you alright?" checks to make sure their is no bump on Sabrina's head. "well you seem alright" picks up the ball of yarn that seems to have gotten soaked from her drink. "well now how am i going to fix this"

*Rubs her head as the neko ear that got bumped twitches slightly* yh, I'm ok. Sorry about that sweatdrop

heart
sabrinacat415
red_fairy_004
*drops the goblet to the floor* "oh dear!..." Looks around frantically for something to clean the mess up with as she didn't want to just leave it their and have to deal with hades himself. Grabs a towel and dabs up the mess, and begins to talk "you poor thing are you alright?" checks to make sure their is no bump on Sabrina's head. "well you seem alright" picks up the ball of yarn that seems to have gotten soaked from her drink. "well now how am i going to fix this"

*Rubs her head as the neko ear that got bumped twitches slightly* yh, I'm ok. Sorry about that sweatdrop

heart

"its ok, im sorry about your ball of yarn" disposes of the soaked object and thinks for a moment..."aha!" she says aloud, and begins to pull some wisps of cloud from her hair and rounds it with her hands oh so gently. and tosses it to sabrina.*

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
"Well, my Father was a Swordsman as well. I guess you can say that I'm following in his foot steps but, I'm not gonna do what he did." Irin grabbed his sword and put it on his back. "My Father was a Demon Hunter, one day he went after a VERY powerful Demon but... he never returned after that"

"Awww, I'm sorry to hear, very sorry for your loss. So what will you do with your sowrdsmanship skills? Avoid demons? Wouldn't be too easy around here..." She laughed a bit. "Seriously, though."
Irin chuckled. "Yeah I understand that. But there's more. When I was born I was sealed by an unknown power that is now known as 'Push'. It allows me to awaken myself at full potential. There's a drawback though... This power increased my chances at turning into a Demon as well, only when used. I only use this power as a last resort. My Swordsmanship can handle anything before 'Push' is released" Irin sat down on the floor "Yeah, my life has been pretty strange thus far"

"Yes, I must say, that is pretty strange... But also interesting. I've always wanted to meet an excellent swordsman..." She sat in front of him.
Irin smiled. "Well then you met the right guy" he chuckled. Irin sat his sword down in front of him. "This baby use to belong to my Father. It's the only thing anyone has ever found of him. There is something else that bothers me though... I just don't understand why I can't remember him..."

Her expression turned curious and confused. "You can't remember him? Strange... You don't suppose the demon had anything to do with it...?"
"Well, I guess that could have something to do with it. I've been searching for this Demon for the past three year. With no luck"

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
Irin chuckled. "Yeah I understand that. But there's more. When I was born I was sealed by an unknown power that is now known as 'Push'. It allows me to awaken myself at full potential. There's a drawback though... This power increased my chances at turning into a Demon as well, only when used. I only use this power as a last resort. My Swordsmanship can handle anything before 'Push' is released" Irin sat down on the floor "Yeah, my life has been pretty strange thus far"

"Yes, I must say, that is pretty strange... But also interesting. I've always wanted to meet an excellent swordsman..." She sat in front of him.
Irin smiled. "Well then you met the right guy" he chuckled. Irin sat his sword down in front of him. "This baby use to belong to my Father. It's the only thing anyone has ever found of him. There is something else that bothers me though... I just don't understand why I can't remember him..."

Her expression turned curious and confused. "You can't remember him? Strange... You don't suppose the demon had anything to do with it...?"
"Well, I guess that could have something to do with it. I've been searching for this Demon for the past three year. With no luck"

"Ah... interesting... Well no better place than this to continue the search." She smiled.

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

"Ah... interesting... Well no better place than this to continue the search." She smiled.
Irin Quickly looked around then gave the Girl a goofy grin "Oh that's right we're in Hell aren't we?" Irin put his sword on his back again. "By the Way, I don't think you told me your name..."

Beloved Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
red_fairy_004
"its ok, im sorry about your ball of yarn" disposes of the soaked object and thinks for a moment..."aha!" she says aloud, and begins to pull some wisps of cloud from her hair and rounds it with her hands oh so gently. and tosses it to sabrina.*

ooo *looks at it curiously* Thanks User Image *Rubs it against her face and purrs*

heart

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

Irin Quickly looked around then gave the Girl a goofy grin "Oh that's right we're in Hell aren't we?" Irin put his sword on his back again. "By the Way, I don't think you told me your name..."

"Haha, call me Evena... my real name's a bit too common for me, and I prefer to stand out." She smiled mischievously.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Out Of Options

"Hmm... and here I am thinking you were related," Fischer joked as he rested the boy on his side. "Nice digs this guy's got," Fischer noted, taking in the decor of the room as he took the time to finish his cigarette. The candle light was dim, but illuminated the faces present in the room, as if the light had become the shadow. He then took notice of Metria's troubled look. "Hey, don't sweat it, yeah?" He said as he nudged her shoulder and gave her a smile. "He may be thanking you later on in life for this." Fischer walked to the tall window at the opposite end of the room. He pushed aside the curtains and opened the window. A warm, yet soothing breeze kissed his face and he sighed. "Beautiful night," he muttered.

{Sorry took so long, had to run an errand for a desperate friend.}

A stricken look masks her face when he said they could be related, glancing to the teen she shakes her head she whispers to herself, "No, not related at all." When he nudged her she looks up at him, her face changing to the soft smile again, "Yeah, he might." Her crimson eyes followed him as he went over to the window, even from where she stood she felt the breeze as it passed. Taking the few steps over to the window, standing on the other side of it she looks out on the underworld, "Beautiful yes, but night? I don't know anymore. Seeing how it's almost always dark here...could be day aboveground and we wouldn't know it by looking outside." Looks over to him, wondering how he would respond to her logic.

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

"Haha, call me Evena... my real name's a bit too common for me, and I prefer to stand out." She smiled mischievously.
"Evena... I like that name" Irin stood up and put his hand out to help Evena up.

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

"Evena... I like that name" Irin stood up and put his hand out to help Evena up.

She smiled and took his hand. "And your name?" She asked.
Hurhur I'm so cool.

We should have just kept roleplaying till it closed.

Sooo Smooth.

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Dead Devoid
Hurhur I'm so cool.

We should have just kept roleplaying till it closed.

Sooo Smooth.

Lol yeah! ^^ And I love the new username. ;D

Beloved Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
*Noms on a yummy cookie, her new gift in hand*

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items