Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
*She woke up in a corner of the room she had somehow fallen asleep in that night. In the process of getting up she kicked some of the trash in the corner and a spherical object rolled out and into the light, making her squee in joy upon seeing it*
User Image YARN! *Chases the ball of yarn around the room*

heart

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
Upon wondering where he was going Irin wondered through the gates of Hell. Irin never really knew where he was going because he would always walk with his head down. Irin finally looked up in realization that he was in Hade's Palace. "Ok I've gotta start watching where I'm going..."

She heard him and laughed. "Yes, I think you should." ((The thread is dyyying...! D: ))
Irin looked over and saw the Girl laughing "Ok, what's the deal. What are you laughing at, did someone do something funny?" Irin grabbed the handle of his sword "I have no idea what I'm doing in Hell. Can someone fill me in?"

"Weeell I suppose you weren't watching where you were going..." She said a bit playfully. "There was a ball that was going on here, but it's winding down now, unfortunately." She appears sad. "I was really enjoying it, too... Lord Hades was hosting it, along with his wife, Persephone." ((The thread is supposed to be locked soon, but IDK when.))
Irin Looked puzzled, crossing his arms. "A ball eh?" Irin glanced around the room "Yes, it does look a little bland in here at the moment" ((We should try to make this thread a little more interesting until it locks))

"Yes, yes it is... Of course, when it wasn't it was absolutely stunning and addicting. She noticed his sword. "Ah, a swordsman are you?" she inquired. ((Yeah, sure, we'll have the last word. 3nodding ))
"Haha" Irin chuckled. "I've been a swordsman for 3 years actually" Irin glanced at his feet then back at the Girl, then he took out his sword and stabbed it into the ground. "What about you? What's your story?" ((Hahaha You Bet We Will whee ))

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
Irin looked over and saw the Girl laughing "Ok, what's the deal. What are you laughing at, did someone do something funny?" Irin grabbed the handle of his sword "I have no idea what I'm doing in Hell. Can someone fill me in?"

"Weeell I suppose you weren't watching where you were going..." She said a bit playfully. "There was a ball that was going on here, but it's winding down now, unfortunately." She appears sad. "I was really enjoying it, too... Lord Hades was hosting it, along with his wife, Persephone." ((The thread is supposed to be locked soon, but IDK when.))
Irin Looked puzzled, crossing his arms. "A ball eh?" Irin glanced around the room "Yes, it does look a little bland in here at the moment" ((We should try to make this thread a little more interesting until it locks))

"Yes, yes it is... Of course, when it wasn't it was absolutely stunning and addicting. She noticed his sword. "Ah, a swordsman are you?" she inquired. ((Yeah, sure, we'll have the last word. 3nodding ))
"Haha" Irin chuckled. "I've been a swordsman for 3 years actually" Irin glanced at his feet then back at the Girl, then he took out his sword and stabbed it into the ground. "What about you? What's your story?" ((Hahaha You Bet We Will whee ))

"Oh, me? Nothing much... Just been a little..." She paused and thought for a bit, trying to procure the appropraite word. "...flirtatious around the ball rooms for its duration I suppose. Been enjoying everyone in it, really... Watching everyone, that is. Before I came here... Well I'm a bit of a dancer really."

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

"Oh, me? Nothing much... Just been a little..." She paused and thought for a bit, trying to procure the appropraite word. "...flirtatious around the ball rooms for its duration I suppose. Been enjoying everyone in it, really... Watching everyone, that is. Before I came here... Well I'm a bit of a dancer really."
"Hmmm" Irin thought to himself. "That's pretty interesting, what exactly got you into dancing?"

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

"Hmmm" Irin thought to himself. "That's pretty interesting, what exactly got you into dancing?"

"It's rather fun, really. And it encourages balace, coordinaiton, strength... It's good all around, physically. Excercise is good for the brain too, so it's got things covered." She chuckled. "I'm also into a bit of martial arts...And what about you? What got you into swordsmanship?"

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

"It's rather fun, really. And it encourages balace, coordinaiton, strength... It's good all around, physically. Excercise is good for the brain too, so it's got things covered." She chuckled. "I'm also into a bit of martial arts...And what about you? What got you into swordsmanship?"
"Well, my Father was a Swordsman as well. I guess you can say that I'm following in his foot steps but, I'm not gonna do what he did." Irin grabbed his sword and put it on his back. "My Father was a Demon Hunter, one day he went after a VERY powerful Demon but... he never returned after that"

Tipsy Player

"It's the end of the damn ball!" Val growled at the people who were just coming.
E"Everything interesting has gone, well besides me, there's even an after party going on somewhere, and people are still just coming here. It that's more than just being 'fashionably late'." She kept grumbling and took another swig of whiskey.

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

"Well, my Father was a Swordsman as well. I guess you can say that I'm following in his foot steps but, I'm not gonna do what he did." Irin grabbed his sword and put it on his back. "My Father was a Demon Hunter, one day he went after a VERY powerful Demon but... he never returned after that"

"Awww, I'm sorry to hear, very sorry for your loss. So what will you do with your sowrdsmanship skills? Avoid demons? Wouldn't be too easy around here..." She laughed a bit. "Seriously, though."

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

"Awww, I'm sorry to hear, very sorry for your loss. So what will you do with your sowrdsmanship skills? Avoid demons? Wouldn't be too easy around here..." She laughed a bit. "Seriously, though."
Irin chuckled. "Yeah I understand that. But there's more. When I was born I was sealed by an unknown power that is now known as 'Push'. It allows me to awaken myself at full potential. There's a drawback though... This power increased my chances at turning into a Demon as well, only when used. I only use this power as a last resort. My Swordsmanship can handle anything before 'Push' is released" Irin sat down on the floor "Yeah, my life has been pretty strange thus far"

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

Irin chuckled. "Yeah I understand that. But there's more. When I was born I was sealed by an unknown power that is now known as 'Push'. It allows me to awaken myself at full potential. There's a drawback though... This power increased my chances at turning into a Demon as well, only when used. I only use this power as a last resort. My Swordsmanship can handle anything before 'Push' is released" Irin sat down on the floor "Yeah, my life has been pretty strange thus far"

"Yes, I must say, that is pretty strange... But also interesting. I've always wanted to meet an excellent swordsman..." She sat in front of him.
*after finishing her drink, and officially looking around, the few messes left from past party goers, some candles down to their last bit, and the last few appetizers left on the trays. She felt as if she wasted her time at the balls as seeing she really did not do much talking at all with anyone. Makes her way back towards the drinks and grabs another, takes a big gulp, then looks around and leans against one of the black walls*

Beloved Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
red_fairy_004
*after finishing her drink, and officially looking around, the few messes left from past party goers, some candles down to their last bit, and the last few appetizers left on the trays. She felt as if she wasted her time at the balls as seeing she really did not do much talking at all with anyone. Makes her way back towards the drinks and grabs another, takes a big gulp, then looks around and leans against one of the black walls*

*accidentally runs into her while playing with the ball of yarn* ow User Image

heart

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

"Yes, I must say, that is pretty strange... But also interesting. I've always wanted to meet an excellent swordsman..." She sat in front of him.
Irin smiled. "Well then you met the right guy" he chuckled. Irin sat his sword down in front of him. "This baby use to belong to my Father. It's the only thing anyone has ever found of him. There is something else that bothers me though... I just don't understand why I can't remeber him..."

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin
XxEvenaxX
Sir-Irin

Irin smiled. "Well then you met the right guy" he chuckled. Irin sat his sword down in front of him. "This baby use to belong to my Father. It's the only thing anyone has ever found of him. There is something else that bothers me though... I just don't understand why I can't remember him..."

Her expression turned curious and confused. "You can't remember him? Strange... You don't suppose the demon had anything to do with it...?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff