Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Spirit

13,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
Kira tripped and fell off the rocking ferry. She was distracted by nearly everything down here and was not used to traveling by boat; her senses were off. She lifted the binds around her eyes and took a peek at the situation. Apparently she stumbled into a ball.

"Hmm...Perhaps I'll stay and have a drink or two." She mumbled to herself.
Kayley could not believe what had just happened. When someone had told her it would be a party that would be thrown into the pits of hell she did not think literally. And here she was with Hades standing in front of her. The fear shot up her spine as she forced herself to look away and attempt not to look panicked. Looking at the crowd she noticed a bunch of females and wondered who to talk to? Slowly she walked around the massive room and tried to shake off the shock in her system. The girl was not about to shout out Hello to anyone random. If she found someone that caught her interest she would speak to them.

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hmmm. Things seem to be a little slow at the moment, Feral thought as she sipped the wine, smiling slightly as the familiar warmth blossomed in her belly. Perhaps a little entertainment is in order...?

"Honored guests, fellow Gaians!"
she proclaimed, turning several heads with her sudden outburst. "How tired you must be, for the journey down the river of the Damned must certainly be a long and strenuous one, plagued by tormented souls of the lost.

"But let your hearts not be weary, but may these halls echo with merry laughter, at least for a time. May these dark alleys be filled with cheerful fire, if only for tonight! May we match their moans with our cheer! Come, my friends! Laugh, smile! La Scimmia, The Monkey is among you!"

At this, she set down the bottle, whipped out her haliberd, and proceeded to dance and perform series of acrobatics. Having grown up in a family of performers all her life, these feats came easy to her, the same skills only strengthened by her duties as an assassin. When free-running in cities like Venice and Florence, acrobatics such as these came in most handy. And as the views she recieved grew, she made each routine all the more complex, strenuous, and seemingly dangerous.

And she loved it.

Ice-Cold Prophet

I think I'll fit in quite well here...
Kayley stared at the person doing acrobatics in the room. It was enough to make her stop and stare as they continued on with their routine. At times she was extremely tense half expecting some horrible accident to happen before her eyes... that was part of the reason why she couldn't look away. The girl was the most entertaining person in the room at the moment. "Wow..." she whispered to herself. Her bright blue eyes glued to the artist.
[ K i r a ]
Kira tripped and fell off the rocking ferry. She was distracted by nearly everything down here and was not used to traveling by boat; her senses were off. She lifted the binds around her eyes and took a peek at the situation. Apparently she stumbled into a ball.

"Hmm...Perhaps I'll stay and have a drink or two." She mumbled to herself.

"I recommend the gin," someone replies. Behind her, a woman in a red jacket is sitting at the edge of the dock opposite the ferry. She's staring at the myriad faces in the water.

"As it turns out," the woman continues without looking up, "Hell hath the best martinis in the entire party. Who would have thunk it?" She tips the glass in her hand, the olive rolling out and into the fray of souls below. "One for my homies," she mutters dryly, before finishing the rest herself.

Standing, she turns and gives Kira a once-over. "Well," she shrugs. "I'm going to get another. You want one?"

5,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Zander watched as he passed through the three rivers wih Charon. He was a greedy ferryman, then again, isn't everyone greedy? Passing through these rivers made him sing...
"As I pass through the river Styx
Souls scream as time ticks
I enter Hade's palace afraid of nothing
For I know the dead cannot hurt the living"

Eventully, they stopped at a large dock, as everyone began to exit. Zander jumped out of the boat, wary of the souls that tried to drag him into the river. He entered the grand halls, greeted by Cerebrus in human form. The walls were laden with jewels and metals of all kinds, it was beautiful. He was tempted to take on of the majestic vases on a pedestal, but he knew that would only spell D-E-A-T-H for him. He entered a large room with a throne made of bones on the top of a large staircase pyramid. "Welcome, I am Hades. I hope you enjoy your stay at my palace." He walked past the guests around him, there were quite a few, it was crowded. Zander took his backpack and took out his trusty pet demon fox, he would feel at home here, and maybe even get along with Cerebrus. He walked across the halls with him to the Bar to get a drink.

User Image
User Image
Arminoire takes a peek into the celebration taken place in Hades awesome abode, and is amazed, and a bit afraid, of the glory Ares and Hades have put upon the area.

"This place is quite dominating! This is just Ares and Hades' tastes, I'm sure everyone will immensely have a blast at the party."
Setka stepped into the ball room and made her way through the crowd by walking against the wall, out of most people's line of sight. Multiple times she had to move her orange and black striped tail to keep it from being stepped on as she moved through them. 'Gee... I wish I remember how I got down here... yeesh...'

Dangerous Browser

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
Hi My name Is Rosa Inverna

Rosa sipped the last part 0of her drink and shrugged. She quitely retreated back to the bar and got another drink. then Ros found an empty table and sat down drinking her drink slowly letting the flavor sink in.

what do i like to do? Well party Of course!

Questionable Shapeshifter

Feral Appetence
Hmmm. Things seem to be a little slow at the moment, Feral thought as she sipped the wine, smiling slightly as the familiar warmth blossomed in her belly. Perhaps a little entertainment is in order...?

she proclaimed, turning several heads with her sudden outburst. "How tired you must be, for the journey down the river of the Damned must certainly be a long and strenuous one, plagued by tormented souls of the lost.

"But let your hearts not be weary, but may these halls echo with merry laughter, at least for a time. May these dark alleys be filled with cheerful fire, if only for tonight! May we match their moans with our cheer! Come, my friends! Laugh, smile! La Scimmia, The Monkey is among you!"

At this, she set down the bottle, whipped out her haliberd, and proceeded to dance and perform series of acrobatics. Having grown up in a family of performers all her life, these feats came easy to her, the same skills only strengthened by her duties as an assassin. When free-running in cities like Venice and Florence, acrobatics such as these came in most handy. And as the views she recieved grew, she made each routine all the more complex, strenuous, and seemingly dangerous.

And she loved it.
"Well, alcohol has a nice way of loosening up everything, including joints.'' Usagi thought to herself as she watched the young lady do her exhibition.

"Ikkaku-san will love this'' She remembers a fellow warrior like her that is an expert in the halberd although not for show but for war. She remembers her bald headed friend enjoying a gourd of sakeafter a training bout, treating the wine as like a sports drink. Their division already have an unsavory reputation among their comrades as a 'mob of drunks and hooligans'. To which their leader just replied.

"Heh...lighten up''
BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

Ashton was already in the ballroom, wearing his party "Cloths" Which consisted of barely any cloths either way. He was quietly nibbling on a brain, leaning against a wall.

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

Lonely Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Feral Appetence

And she loved it.

Standing alone, off in the dark, Ann watched the girl's performance and thought it lovely. Standing out of the crowd and observing was what she usually did when out in public. She looked away from the girl and scanned the room for something else intresting to watch.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
any one that wants romance goes to romance among roses

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers