Welcome to Gaia! ::

endrancethetempress
Coralyne Jones
endrancethetempress
Its not fair that we have to give something worth 74g! Were not all rich you know! Thats why this thread is a failure! Unlike this one. The other one told you to shove it, and be greatful for your gifts. Thats why it closed because people were asking and begging for expansive things.
It closed not only because people were asking for expensive things, but because other people were giving items worth 1/2g. If you have complaints about my thread, don't go to my thread. Sorry 3nodding 75 gold isn't a lot, by the way.

I'm not complaining. I'm just stateing an oppinion on why its failing. So what if its only 1/2g at least its something. There was nowere in the rules saying that you had to give a huge tramendise gift. To me 75g is a lot it makes me one step closer to my dream avi. (and uhhh... I currently only have 10 gold at the moment. Don't ask why sweatdrop
Then maybe find a different thread if you don't have enough gold, because posting in here only makes it unfair to the people above you.

Sine Anima's Queen

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coralyne Jones
odd_cheshire_kitty
yeah, 75g gets you not alot, specially since everything is rising in price on here sad why does gaia have to follow the real economy? anyho, i hope this doesn't end the moment i post this sad
I'm not closing this, don't worry, lol. I thought 75g was a decent amount because I know many people on gaia are just starting out so it may be a fortune to them, but I thought 50g was a little low. So I stuck with 75g as a minimum.

mhm, 75g is decent smile
@endrancethetempress well im sure if you don't have it then you can give what you have and im sure if the people know thats what you have no one is going to complain
Coralyne Jones
endrancethetempress
Its not fair that we have to give something worth 74g! Were not all rich you know! Thats why this thread is a failure! Unlike this one. The other one told you to shove it, and be greatful for your gifts. Thats why it closed because people were asking and begging for expansive things.
It closed not only because people were asking for expensive things, but because other people were giving items worth 1/2g. If you have complaints about my thread, don't go to my thread. Sorry 3nodding 75 gold isn't a lot, by the way.

Please ecnore my friend. Shes just angry because she gave gifted away have her gold yesterday in a thread with ungreatful gifters that didn't gift back >.>

Sine Anima's Queen

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xPavel Chekov
Coralyne Jones
endrancethetempress

Please ecnore my friend. Shes just angry because she gave gifted away have her gold yesterday in a thread with ungreatful gifters that didn't gift back >.>
ah, yeah, one person in this thread did that to me sad
but, yeah, that sucks, sad

Generous Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
I think that this is a cool idea!! heart

Sine Anima's Queen

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200