Wonder if he got it?
xD i love random comments and gifts whee

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Ghost of deadman
Hmm this seems like a fun time.....let's see where this goes ^-^

exactly! I'm wanting everyone to enjoy themselves, gift, and chat away. I'm only slightly worried about not being able to keep up in case it turns out to be a hit. after all this is my first time hosting a gifting thread. the only reason I mentioned myself being gifted is just basically an appreciation thing for trying to entertain others and keep the rules as flexable as possible so everyone's happy.

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
x-Dark Aura-x
Ryuu-no-Taisho
x-Dark Aura-x
The Random Comment Cow
The Random Comment Cow would like the gift of random comments 3nodding

random comment: you may be a cow but ur feet smell like bacon.

response random comment: (dog from Beggin' Strips commercial) IT'S BACOOOOONNNN!!!

-dog chases cow- o-o"" awkward... -walks away slowly-

That was out of character for me. but it was a gift so its fine i guess.

lol

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Master grey_wolf
Wonder if he got it?

there's a possibility that he could be offline.

Kawaii Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Magical Girl 50
This is Cute surprised
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Ghost of deadman

exactly! I'm wanting everyone to enjoy themselves, gift, and chat away. I'm only slightly worried about not being able to keep up in case it turns out to be a hit. after all this is my first time hosting a gifting thread. the only reason I mentioned myself being gifted is just basically an appreciation thing for trying to entertain others and keep the rules as flexable as possible so everyone's happy.

heheh I see well if you wish......I will help you keep up with this thread, two heads are usually better than one and I will happily help.....I'm deciding on what to gift and who to gift it to right now.

Wheezing Noob

hmm what kind og gifts? like items, money, or the gift of my presense? cool

Ruthless Bookworm

Good evening all.

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
bananasplit098
xD i love random comments and gifts whee

hahaha! I made someone happy, so it looks like I'm off to a good start.
yes u are 3nodding

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Ghost of deadman
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Ghost of deadman

heheh I see well if you wish......I will help you keep up with this thread, two heads are usually better than one and I will happily help.....I'm deciding on what to gift and who to gift it to right now.

Thank you, I'm sure I'll really need the help. biggrin I'm hoping it will be as successfull as the the Summer Gifting one that is supposed to go through all of July.

King Wolf

Last I checked he was still on. -sigh- Well, at least I have the satisfaction of sending a gift. ^^

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
cool roxz
hmm what kind og gifts? like items, money, or the gift of my presense? cool

bassically gifts and money, but everyone is free to chat and make friends in the process.
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Ghost of deadman
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Ghost of deadman

Thank you, I'm sure I'll really need the help. biggrin I'm hoping it will be as successfull as the the Summer Gifting one that is supposed to go through all of July.

alrightie sounds good to me ^-^ my services shall be part of a gift. now to send a real gift.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff