Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you for the dress Panda! It's awesomee. (:
Ok just to verify this. I can not send gifts from this account. Reason is I have no trading pass yet on her. I promise that you all will receive your gifts later tonight before I go to bed. They will be sent to you via a trade from the username Fear the Coe. If you want proof of this. I'm sure most of the others on this thread will vouch for me. Seeing as how they all got my gifts this way. So please trust me on this. You will get your gifts. How ever many I owe you. Thank you and happy gifting.
Evanescent Moon
Thank you for the dress Panda! It's awesomee. (:
Np. Glad you like it. Mission Accomplished again! blaugh
kk Ms. Autumn ^_^
I like eggs! lol
Thanks for letting me know Autumn! (:
violetdark367
kk Ms. Autumn ^_^
I was looking at your avi. I think you need a nice pair of long gloves to match the pretty dress. It would look really cute.
Evanescent Moon
Thanks for letting me know Autumn! (:
Np hun. Thanks for understanding.
OMG its Emilie Autumn
violetdark367
kk Ms. Autumn ^_^
I was looking at your avi. I think you need a nice pair of long gloves to match the pretty dress. It would look really cute.

I agree. I was going to head over to the shops to check out what they had for gloves. ^_^

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Sqwa! who am i gifting cool s**t too?
violetdark367
OMG its Emilie Autumn
violetdark367
kk Ms. Autumn ^_^

I agree. I was going to head over to the shops to check out what they had for gloves. ^_^
Let me see what I can do for you. My treat hun. I'll send it from my other girl avi.
OMG its Emilie Autumn
violetdark367
OMG its Emilie Autumn
violetdark367
kk Ms. Autumn ^_^

Let me see what I can do for you. My treat hun. I'll send it from my other girl avi.

................... You are awesome, Ms. Autumn...... surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces