Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

>Love Note

Yeah my friend was actually the one who had me start drawing < Literally forced me too >
I've never been all that good at drawing and always struggled with it but, I love doing it =-=;

I usually like a drawing I do for like...2 days before I hate it and want to burn it =-=;

User Image

Romantic Noob

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

I might do one of your OC's Yutoma
<~<;

User Image

Invisible Survivor

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
          Actually Sailor Moon & Pokemon got me into anime/drawing xD My friends kinda caught on a little after me for the same reasons, especially after my (then crap) drawings, so I'm kinda proud of my art(:
User Image

>Love Notes

Ah I see I see

Well, I always thought I'd suck at anything I tried to do so I never tried =-=;
Then my friend shows up and like I said literally forced me into drawing and she praised me.
I loved it so I continued to draw and Improved over time....I'm proud of how far I've come.
Now even my mother praises me for it. < The Praise is just icing on the cake >

I love it when the person I do the art for loves it as well it makes it 100x better ^^

User Image

Invisible Survivor

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
          Same here Karameida!
          That's why I try so hard at drawing too, I'm not great at sports, I'm not a reader, I'm pretty good at writing but art was the best way for me to show people what I could/can do and now I've learned over the years how to only get better(x

& yeah when people praise you (especially 'customers'...or moms ) it is so much better too, it means a bit more to me anyway Cx
User Image

> Love Notes

Well, for me I love all forms of Art
Writing, Drawing, Photography even fashion...
I do a bit of each but, Im always so very hard on myself because, I see others and Im like....I can never draw like that or do something like that and it depresses me a little bit actually...but, yeah when I get praised for what I do I feel all glowy and stuffs =~=;

User Image

Invisible Survivor

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
          I love it all too but as far as me actually doing it, ehh, I'm learning to do better at taking pictures, drawing, singing & writing. So when people praise me for what I do I always feel special just because I think of everything I do as a tiny lesson & practice
          >w<
          But when I see something that's better than what I think I can do or even know, I get pumped because I love to learn and try 8D
User Image

> Love Notes

I get discouraged REALLY easily =-=;

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items