Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free ART

So here's the deal; I have a big stack of white post-its and a pencil. With these I will sketch a quick bust -this has turned into head to knees- of your avi. You don't have to hang out in here, all you have to do is tell me a story. The first bunch of words to come to your head after thinking for 15 seconds. I will make art for everyone who does this [until I tell you I'm done]. I want to be amused ^_^ So put on your thinking caps, ball-goers, and HAPPY 8th ANNUAL BALL!!!

for STORIES

{[OFFLINE]}
art so far, starting with the sketch I made of my avi:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

3,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200

I;m this website with a nice girl I like kiwis she make art how nice is she wow this is fast i think 15 seconds is over well bye
my best friends mom and i are sort of in a fight, it's not even my fault. and i'm so upset. everything in this world is my fault. and this a pretty lame story. i work at a kumon center, and i worked with little kids today. so cute. so heres a lame story.
xo

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
A long long time ago, there was a pink english bear with a golden grill. 3nodding

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
So, I walked into eighth grade prom (fail, I know) in jeans. I looked around and was all like "WTF. I'M THE ONLY GIRL WEARING REGULAR CLOTHING." True story.
first three going up now, thanks for the stories, guys! the bowler hat is the cause of this hold up xP
Once there was a kid, his name was timmy, it turns out that timmy is an evolving item, so now he is owned by many people and has many people to please. THE END xD

Capitalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

m.u.s.ii.c.l.y. User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once upon a time a girl really wanted art and decided to write a story about a girl that really wanted art and failed...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImagezzzUser ImagezzzUser Image

music is life.
Pink Kiwilicious

I;m this website with a nice girl I like kiwis she make art how nice is she wow this is fast i think 15 seconds is over well bye

User Image

I like kiwis too ^.^
Senorita Sonia
my best friends mom and i are sort of in a fight, it's not even my fault. and i'm so upset. everything in this world is my fault. and this a pretty lame story. i work at a kumon center, and i worked with little kids today. so cute. so heres a lame story.
xo

User Image

This seems to be an earlier version of you, but I'm sorry things aren't going well for you :/ Thanks for the lame story <3 Hope stuff gets better!
thanks brah, me too
much love
xo
Absynthe Amaranthine
A long long time ago, there was a pink english bear with a golden grill. 3nodding

User Image

BEARS! thanks for the mental image xD
Senorita Sonia
thanks brah, me too
much love
xo

de nada :}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash