Welcome to Gaia! ::

Setting: A gorgeous dance hall with a second dance floor ourstide, it surrounded by a thick forest. Strings of light cascade on the branches to welcome all party goers. Inside there is a group of tables where others might meet fellows, take a break from the floor or go questing for a partner.

The rest of the floor is reserved for the dancers and the DJ. However if one crosses the floor they would themselves outside to a clearing. Where more tables are found and placid lake adorned with the reflection of the moon.

Welcome to The Elven Ball where all elves are to enjoy!

IRL Stalker

The way to the lands, where as a hero I stand, the path where beauty met the beast, ELVENPATH~
That was so deep I'm now really confused. blaugh
[dances] mrgreen Best way to start a party!

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Are nereids welcome? mrgreen
im just a normal elf not a dark elf mrgreen
More the merrier! mrgreen

Shameless Hoarder

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Finally! A ball with my kind of people! How would you prefer we roleplay in your thread Ms. Penguin?
Glad you asked dear Terra.

You have the basic Tos and all the rules that were stated to play in this forum.

I would regulate further that players submit up to at least two sentences. All the spoken words, just like in regular writing, will be in quotation.

Stay away from Chat lingo and try to be literate as possible. I'm no grammar teacher so just your basic writing skills will suffice. I want this to be the best ball here so I'm being rather loose with rules to entice as many as I can.

Otherwise beware of colors that make another eyes bleed and keep it PG-13. If you really want action don't give us any details or anything of that nature.

You think you guys can handle that?

Gaian

What do your elven eyes see?
"A beginning to a wonderful evening," replied Pen as she stood in front of the dance hall. Her wardrobe being less then suited for the occasion.

Shameless Hoarder

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Terra walked up next to the dark elf whose wardrobe seemed a bit cassual for the occasion.
"No desire to dress up?" She questioned politely.
Pen gave a small smile, "didn't have anything for the event. Plus I'm more comfortable in jeans." She gave a small chuckle and rubbed her neck.

"You look nice though."

Shameless Hoarder

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
"I see." Terra replied, "thank you for the compliment." She smiled at the stranger and extended a hand for her to shake. "My name is Terra, it's nice to meet you miss---?" She looked expectantly at the girl.
Gwen came running up to her old friend Pen. Seeing how she was dressed she grimaced. "Aye Penny what with the get up?" Then seeing she was interrupting something she stepped back.

"Oh sorry."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces