Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShiningFaith
MystiMcMuffin
Good morning Shining Faith. I love what you've done with that dress. I've always known it needed something - just wasnt sure what would work! Well done!
You can just call me Faith. Thank you. Your outfit is so perfect. As is the art in your signature. Did you buy it or recieve it as a gift?

Faith. Pretty name.
Thank you. And Thank you! The art was a gift/contest prize, but I think it is priceless!

gummie_sourball's Husband

Witty Fairy

This is how you do it.
MystiMcMuffin
ShiningFaith
MystiMcMuffin
Good morning Shining Faith. I love what you've done with that dress. I've always known it needed something - just wasnt sure what would work! Well done!
You can just call me Faith. Thank you. Your outfit is so perfect. As is the art in your signature. Did you buy it or recieve it as a gift?

Faith. Pretty name.
Thank you. And Thank you! The art was a gift/contest prize, but I think it is priceless!
It really is. I just love the style of the art, it suits your avatar's current design so well. I love seeing non-cluttered avatars.

7,375 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
ShiningFaith
Ariya_Green

lol.
what does your bf's avi look like???
User Image

Normally he'd be here with me, but he can't access the computer right now to log in.

oh. that's sucks, I know from experience.
But his Avi's cute. ^^
you both make a cute couple on gaia.
Ariya_Green
ShiningFaith
Ariya_Green

lol.
what does your bf's avi look like???

Normally he'd be here with me, but he can't access the computer right now to log in.

oh. that's sucks, I know from experience.
But his Avi's cute. ^^
you both make a cute couple on gaia.
Awww, thank you.

We're not that much different in reality. XD
OMGoodness! You two are gorgeous, Faith!

Sweet Bunny

Consider me? I think I am pretty formal. <3
Ariya, I keep looking at that sig and keep thinking about this dang rp post I need to work on! LOL
MystiMcMuffin
Oh, thank you. ^///^ I had never had a date to a dance before, and when he came down just to take me to prom it made me feel so special.
ShiningFaith
MystiMcMuffin
Oh, thank you. ^///^ I had never had a date to a dance before, and when he came down just to take me to prom it made me feel so special.

Awwww that is sweet. And you two really do look gorgeous together. You are very welcome.
MystiMcMuffin

Awwww that is sweet. And you two really do look gorgeous together. You are very welcome.

Long distance relationships are very difficult to handle at first. It requires so much trust and faith in the other person, that I really feel it makes a relationship stronger; not to mention that the lack of any physical relationship forces you to base your feelings about and for a person on their personality and values. Anyway, I'm rammbling. Thank you again.

So, what inspired you to create your outfit? (This question can be answered by anyone as well as Ms. McMuffin)

7,375 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
MystiMcMuffin
Ariya, I keep looking at that sig and keep thinking about this dang rp post I need to work on! LOL

lol sorry about that.
what's the RP about???
ShiningFaith
MystiMcMuffin

Long distance relationships are very difficult to handle at first, It requires so much trust and faith in the other person that I really feel it makes a relationship stronger. Not to mention that the lack of any physical relationship foreces you to base your feelings about a person and for a person on their personality and values. Anyway, I'm rammbling. Thank you again.

So, what inspired you to create your outfit? (This question can be answered by anyone as well as Ms. McMuffin)

Yes, long distance does present some unique challenges and I think you are right - if you can get thru those, you can get thru anything.
Now, about the outfit... And please, call me Mysti... Its a funny story. At the beginning of the summer a couple friends and myself made a pact that we would spend the summer keeping our avis in gold shop items only. No Sparklies. Well... I started having withdrawls after about 2 weeks, but was fighting the urge use my premium items. At like 3am on Friday morning I snuck online to dress my avi in some sparkly stuff for a bit cuz I knew the other two wouldnt be on. LOL Then the announcement for the ball came out and I thought my avi worked well with the theme so... I caved and declared an early end to summer for me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff