Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Trinity Jones

"I am Artemis, Greek Goddess of the night, hunt, and nature, and I am yours for the evening."

Trint sat down next to the beatle, looking as Richard replaced the punch. She pouted like a child, "Aw... I li-hic liked that punch!" She leaned against Ringo and giggled.
xxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK H A K I S T O C R A C Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNow you know what he does after a day of dictating.

xxx█ █ █ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Ohh, sorry. -goes to post-))

His hand went reflexivily to his jaw, rubbing at it gapping at Chris. He walked towards him, slapping him across the face. "And you're getting awfully touchy!

= = =

Clementine looked at the two in bewilderment. "Right...Charades it is then..."

x Dionysus
God of wine, parties and festivals,
madness, ecstasy, carnivals,
celebration, theater, drunkenness
and, my personal favorite, pleasure.

Lucky Millionaire

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nothing impressive, I'm afraid. Cartoons, random things here and there." He chuckled again. Yes, it wasn't vodka. He had some, but he wouldn't admit that. "You sound like you were burned by Hollywood before."
----
Ringo frowned. He grew up to be such a buzzkill.
---

Richard = Apollo [god of music, justice and the sun]
    Ringo = Cupid [demigod of love]
    Eric = Orcus [god of the underworld and punisher of broken oaths]

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Trinity Jones

"I am Artemis, Greek Goddess of the night, hunt, and nature, and I am yours for the evening."

Trint hiccuped, walking behind Ringo and putting her arms loosely around his neck. She putted her chin on his shoulder and smiled, her buzz making everything look more beautiful in her eyes. "Wow... It's beautiful."
xxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK H A K I S T O C R A C Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNow you know what he does after a day of dictating.

xxx█ █ █ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Khaki nodded. "Mhm, not bad Ringo; and no, not 'xactly." He wiped his cheek with the back of his hand, surprised to find lipstick residue. "Was more like movie land's pretty little doll, y'u now. Hollywood's sweetheart. Clementine pretty much failed after Vaudeville." Clementine frowned, wanting to smack him for that. "Yeah well, I was pretty sniffy in Vaudeville. So what if I didn't get movies coming out every week. You didn't enjoy it."

x Dionysus

Destitute Star

x ( ) xxxxx
    x▬▬▬ ▬▬; ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxxxxlL I N D AxXM C C A R T N E Y

Linda got some of the real punch that Richard just put out. She sat down, drinking it. She was still giggling, very giggly

I'm the Goddess of Love and so on,
                                          Please don't laugh

Lucky Millionaire

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Millionaire 200

"That doesn' sound bad. What made you go into the religious life, then. Movies make more money." He sipped his punch and sighed. He forgot that he was holding the spiked sample. Oh well. Tastes good.
----
He ran to join his friend. Such a nice sunset, especially with the ocean.
---

Beloved Prophet

Where do we go, nobody knows
I've got to say I'm on my way down

God give you style and give you grace
God put a smile upon your face

User Image

Chris Martin: We were talking in the strawberry swing

------------------------------------------------

Chris gave Clementine a wide smile. "All right then." he said. "I'll go first." He stuck up his left hand and put up two fingers. Then he waited for Clementine to say what it meant. This was going to be fun.

Where do we go to draw the line?
I've got to say I've wasted all your time

Where do I go to fall from grace?

User Image

He poured a bit of the spiked punch into the tea, swirling it around with his finger. "The movies were lovely. Got to do everything any Vaudeville performer dreams about. Compose, act, produce, direct--everything. Even though Paris was more versatile and more open-minded, Americas knew me more so I stuck on. Of course, you can't replace Erik Satie. Great artist." He coughed, taking a drink from his some-what alcoholic tea. "They were demanding though, 'specially the comedies and the composing. Oh the composing was work, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. Then the 30s came and MGM released it's talkies. Well, I never got kicked out; my voice didn't really suck. But I started to notice little things. Little, little things, funny things..." He chuckled, rubbing his neck. "Like how the public didn't pay attention to important things. War was going on. Science had break-throughs, but the public was more interested in what Joan Crawford was wearing. That un-nerved me. So I took it to learn engineering. I started with small things, things I knew like those old-fashioned cameras and worked my way up to machinery. Then I got a little idea and..." He waved his hands somewhat elegantly. "Volia. As for religion, I myself don't believe in God. Never did. My father was a drunk, my mother was a house-wife who always had silly little love affairs, so we didn't practice religion. But, religion interests me. How people can't even believe in their own persons but can believe something that isn't even proven or a castle in the sky. It's interesting. Also, quite easy. I finished reading the Bible in three days out of boredom and studied a little. I hardly show it though." He smiled, pouring more of the punch into his tea. "And I don't exactly know much about you, Ringo. I'm drunk, everyone else is getting drunk, so what the hell. No one's probably even going to remember. Or care in that matter; care about what we did, what he did wrong actually. Spill it out."

x Dionysus
I V O R YXC L E M E N T I N E
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHera. Goddess of The Heavens and Women.
                User Image

◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇

((Guhh, totally skipped you there, Wings))

"It would look like you were flipping me off, for a moment, if I didn't know any better." She chuckled. "...But I can also assume that you're shooting me a peace sign? A bit simple for Charades, but I can't tell."

◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇❤◇

Destitute Star

x ( ) xxxxx
    x▬▬▬ ▬▬; ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxxxxlL I N D AxXM C C A R T N E Y

Linda shook her head, she still had a little bit of a buzz. She took a sip of her punch. "ayh...my head hurts" she said rubbing her head.

I'm the Goddess of Love and so on,
                                          Please don't laugh

Lucky Millionaire

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Millionaire 200

That was the first time he'd been called Ringo since his younger self wandered onto the scene. It was rather refreshing. "There's not much for me to discuss about meself. I was a sickly young boy who's father left him when he was young. Me stepfather gave me drums and that was the start of a long love affair with music. I was in a lot of bands when skiffle was the it thing and rather well respected by my peers. I joined the Beatles, was pushed aside to the background, didn't care one bit. I was happy just being a drummer. After the band broke up, I probably had the hardest time with me music career, but I managed to get a few hits out. John died, and that was bad. George died, that was worse. But, at least I was still talking to everyone in the end. I got involved with acting in between, narrating cartoons and being a conductor of talking trains. I met me wife Barbara, had a good life with her. Then, I was asked to announce a game and your men dragged me here." He sighed, sipping the spiked punch. "I never threw the punch away, you know. Just moved it to the kitchen."
----

---

Beloved Prophet

Where do we go, nobody knows
I've got to say I'm on my way down

God give you style and give you grace

User Image

Chris Martin: We were talking in the strawberry swing

(/Hey, I don't care that you're missing me here. Just as long as you don't do that in the main RP.)
Chris frowned and slapped his forehead. Then he shook his head. He stuck two of his fingers out one by one as if he was counting. 'Come on the first thing in this game is how many words there are.' he thought as he waited.

Where do we go to draw the line?
I've got to say I've wasted all your time

Where do I go to fall from grace?

User Image

He sounded a wordless affirmative, nodding. "I understand completely, save the talking trains..." He sighed. "All art is quite useless."

= = =

"Hey, hey, hey, I've never played this much before you know..." She said quickly, sensing his irritability. Who could blame him. "All I know is that the guys at the pubs after some can-can show say it, and they all start laughing. They're drunk, but I still..." She frowned, giving up. "Two words."

x Dionysus

Lucky Millionaire

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Millionaire 200

"I barely understand the trains." Richard laughed. "Still, I was the conductor for a while. Then, I went back to music." He walked into the kitchen and got to glasses of the spiked punch. "Not true. All art has a use. Ya use art to covey messages. Maybe of love, maybe of hope, maybe of war. But, it still serves a purpose in the greater scheme of thing." He smiled. "What I believe is useless is violence. There are better way to motivate a person to do or say something.'
----

---

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items