Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Trinity Jones

"I am Artemis, Greek Goddess of the night, hunt, and nature, and I am yours for the evening."

Trint tilted her head, the diamonds of light now spraying across the corner of the ceiling. "What kind of drinks?" She said with curiousity.

Dangerous Prophet

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
xxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK H A K I S T O C R A C Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNow you know what he does after a day of dictating.

xxx█ █ █ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He nodded. " Missionary gets boring after a while--no wait, I said that..." He furrowed his eyebrows in thought. "You wanted to get to know your rival as a human...? That or Bond Girls are real sassy. Not sure which one..."

= = =

She raised her eyebrows in amusement. "Aren't you magic. The boys back at '19 Vaudeville would've freaked by you and your tricks, isn't that right Khak--" She looked over her shoulder, surprised to see that he wasn't mopping around or making fire but actually talking to Richard. Drunk, yeah, but still. It was a start. "Something by your band would be just dandy."

x Dionysus
God of wine, parties and festivals,
madness, ecstasy, carnivals,
celebration, theater, drunkenness
and, my personal favorite, pleasure.

Destitute Star

x ( ) xxxxx
    x▬▬▬ ▬▬; ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxxxxlL I N D AxXM C C A R T N E Y

Linda looked at Khaki, "I'm not sassy." She said in a stern voice. Her leaf headband fell off onto the ground. She said and lend forward to pick it up.

Dangerous Prophet

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
xxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK H A K I S T O C R A C Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNow you know what he does after a day of dictating.

xxx█ █ █ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He shrugged with a cheeky smile. "I didn' say it, t'was all Richie. I think." He sniffed, looking at the plate of grapes before realizing it was empty. "You ate them all...?"

x Dionysus

Lucky Millionaire

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Richard sighed "YOU said that about Bond Girls." A small smile it on his face. "That wasn't it. No, it was about how we could have been friends in another time." He didn't expect the dictator to remember that. It probably went in one ear and out the other.
----
"I think he said fruit punch." Ringo said with a small smile.
---

Richard = Apollo [god of music, justice and the sun]
    Ringo = Cupid [demigod of love]
    Eric = Orcus [god of the underworld and punisher of broken oaths]

User Image

He chuckled, rubbing his eyes. "Y'ah, could've been. But I'd probably drive you nuts. 'Tendency for doin' that."

x Dionysus

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Trinity Jones

"I am Artemis, Greek Goddess of the night, hunt, and nature, and I am yours for the evening."

Trint flashed a toothy grin, "Then yes, I want fruit punch!" She bounced up and down slightly.

Lucky Millionaire

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That may be. But, I think I already am nuts." His smile never went away. "I propose an experiment. Just to see if it is even possible for us to be friends for even one night."
----
Ringo nodded and ran to get punch. He saw Eric and his rat lurking around the food and drinks, but though nothing of it and got the punch.
---
Eric had, of course, spiked the punch with rum. Who said that the only fun to be had was in dancing and conversation?

Richard = Apollo [god of music, justice and the sun]
    Ringo = Cupid [demigod of love]
    Eric = Orcus [god of the underworld and punisher of broken oaths]

Dangerous Prophet

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

User Image

He widened his eyes slightly. "And what may be this experiment?" Even if he were sober, he would have been equally curious, perhaps not so direct and certainly not dressed like this, but equally curious.

x Dionysus

Destitute Star

x ( ) xxxxx
    x▬▬▬ ▬▬; ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Linda shook her head slightly, sitting back up with her headband in her hand. She put it back on and smiled more. "I only ate grapes, you might of eaten all of it" She said. She was saying the truth about her.

I'm the Goddess of Love and so on,
                                          Please don't laugh

User Image

"Yeah, but they. are. mine." He began sluggishly. "It was in my hand first." "Aww, but Khaki, remember what it says in the Bible about giving than receiving--" "Oh go to hell and take the Bible with you." She shrugged. "Spoken like a true Atheist."

x Dionysus

Destitute Star

x ( ) xxxxx
    x▬▬▬ ▬▬; ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Linda folded her arms, "There's a thing called sharing, young man" She said in her motherly stern voice.

I'm the Goddess of Love and so on,
                                          Please don't laugh

Beloved Prophet

Where do we go, nobody knows
I've got to say I'm on my way down

God give you style and give you grace
God put a smile upon your face

User Image

Chris Martin: We were talking in the strawberry swing

------------------------------------------------

Chris smiled at Clementine. "All right" he said. Then he pulled a capo out of his pocket and attached it to the second fret of the guitar. "This one is called Yellow. Perhaps you've heard of it." he said with a smile. Then he began to play the guitar and sing. "Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow
I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called 'Yellow'
So then I took my time
Oh what a thing to've done
And it was all yellow
Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know? You know I love you so
You know I love you so
I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellow
I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow
Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know? For you I bleed myself dry
For you I bleed myself dry
It's true
Look how they shine for
Look how they shine
Look at the stars
And all the things that you do"

------------------------------------------------

Where do we go to draw the line?
I've got to say I've wasted all your time

Where do I go to fall from grace?
God put a smile upon your face

User Image

He blinked. "Yeah well...didn't have a mother to teach me." He shrugged, with a crooked smile. "You know, you're not so bad for Aphrodite--now where's this vodka my sister told me about?"

= = =

"God that's pretty..." She chuckled, shaking her head. "So pretty, I wish I had a better word for it." "You know..." Khaki began, playing with the guitar's tune-ups causing much annoyance to Chris. "I used to pl'y the one with white and blacks. Oh whatdaya call it, with keys..."

x Dionysus

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Trinity Jones

Trint walked halfway to meet Ringo with her punch. She took it from his hand and took a large sip. Her eyebrows raised, it tasted different, then again, she hadn't had punch much before. She shrugged and raised her cup, "Cheers."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff