Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sage Zeroni
---midnight V I O L I N S
Sage Zeroni
*She turns to Jordin, seeing the slight confusion and something else in her eyes* Hello again I didn't know if you were coming back. You kind of dissapeared. *She turned to see Sara giggling about something, her most likely.*

*I laugh* I know, I did. I just had to rush off to do something, but I fell asleep. So I rushed back here today, as soon as I got the time.

Ah well at least you didn't see me sleeping behind the bar. *giggling as she continued* Though I'm sure not many people noticed anyway.

*I giggle softly* I guess I missed that. Would have been cute to see I bet, since you're so . . . cute. *I blush*
I have yet to hear anything. Hopefully they do something soon, although I do love greek mythology.

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
well they got the sticky with the plot updates? Seems like all the stuff is done in RP in the major ball room sticky threads. Intrestin's.

monkay0266's Senpai

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Sage Zeroni
Sage Zeroni
*She turns to Jordin, seeing the slight confusion and something else in her eyes* Hello again I didn't know if you were coming back. You kind of dissapeared. *She turned to see Sara giggling about something, her most likely.*

*I laugh* I know, I did. I just had to rush off to do something, but I fell asleep. So I rushed back here today, as soon as I got the time.

Ah well at least you didn't see me sleeping behind the bar. *giggling as she continued* Though I'm sure not many people noticed anyway.

*I giggle softly* I guess I missed that. Would have been cute to see I bet, since you're so . . . cute. *I blush*

Eheheh, It's quite embarassing. *she blushes a bit and grins* Sleeping on the job, the owner would problably take pics and use them against me rather than be mad.
Not Your Cup of Tea
bunbun_supreme
Not Your Cup of Tea
bunbun_supreme
Not Your Cup of Tea
bunbun_supreme

not a much you? heart

The same. xd I pulled an all-nighter last night watching movies.

Nice razz I just pulled an all nighter playing rock band with my bud last night xp

Lol, that's pretty awesome! xD I suck at rock band.

I'm pretty bad at it myself XP, I usually only sing heart

Lol that's really fun. I'm starting to get better with the bass and I'm ok with the drums but singing is the easiest one in my opinion.

Very true, it is the easiest, but also the most fun xp

Shirtless Citizen

8,525 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hello everyone!
mrgreen
bunbun_supreme
Not Your Cup of Tea
bunbun_supreme
Not Your Cup of Tea
bunbun_supreme

Nice razz I just pulled an all nighter playing rock band with my bud last night xp

Lol, that's pretty awesome! xD I suck at rock band.

I'm pretty bad at it myself XP, I usually only sing heart

Lol that's really fun. I'm starting to get better with the bass and I'm ok with the drums but singing is the easiest one in my opinion.

Very true, it is the easiest, but also the most fun xp

Agreed. 4laugh
-TheDarkLittleGrunny-
Hello everyone!
mrgreen

HI! blaugh Welcome to the fun.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sage Zeroni
Sage Zeroni
Sage Zeroni

Eheheh, It's quite embarassing. *she blushes a bit and grins* Sleeping on the job, the owner would problably take pics and use them against me rather than be mad.

*I smile* It's fine. I don't mind embarrassing. You don't even know me.

monkay0266's Senpai

Dangerous Shapeshifter

*Her eyebrow arched, and arms crossed* Oh really now. *She smiled deviously* Is that supposed to be some kind or challenge?

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sage Zeroni

*Her eyebrow arched, and arms crossed* Oh really now. *She smiled deviously* Is that supposed to be some kind or challenge?

*I stick out my tongue, then smile and laugh, crossing my arms, too* Yes it is.

monkay0266's Senpai

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Sage Zeroni

*I stick out my tongue, then smile and laugh, crossing my arms, too* Yes it is.

*With grace and speed she picked up and held Jordin over her shoulder with ease. Minding to hold her dress down as to not flash anyone by accident*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff