Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

( Urrr...Did Kika leave? = 3=* Guess I'll be lurking or doing monologue. )

The dark elf continued what she had been doing previously-- scanning the ballroom for guys worthy of her attention later. 'Is that a leprechaun?' she thought mildly surprised and stared for a few moments.

Skilled Datemate

So, a woman in a chicken mask walked all up in this ball, all cool and s**t rite? And here she is just cruisin', poppin her collar up because that's how she rolls. With one suave turn of her head, said woman pulls out a pair of aviator shades, and slips them on. Just then, she zips open the chest pocket of her military vest and tugs out a pair of cigarettes. Lighting it - chicken woman [ from which we will call her that from this point on ] - she somehow manages to smoke it. A puff of toxic smoke escaped her beak. Classic cool.

"This place sucks, everyone here is a loser."

Readjusting her Miss Gaia 2008 sash and tipping her tophat lower, chicken woman swaggered her way around the area. She'd probably get scolded for being too cool amongst the crowd of dweebs.

Liberal Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AirPoof
So, a woman in a chicken mask walked all up in this ball, all cool and s**t rite? And here she is just cruisin', poppin her collar up because that's how she rolls. With one suave turn of her head, said woman pulls out a pair of aviator shades, and slips them on. Just then, she zips open the chest pocket of her military vest and tugs out a pair of cigarettes. Lighting it - chicken woman [ from which we will call her that from this point on ] - she somehow manages to smoke it. A puff of toxic smoke escaped her beak. Classic cool.

Readjusting her Miss Gaia 2008 sash and tipping her tophat lower, chicken woman swaggered her way around the area. She'd probably get scolded for being too cool amongst the crowd of dweebs.

( Hi Hunny <3)
A white-haired girl walked past Dharumis into the room, unknowingly pressuring him to make a decision. She didn't look so old, but her hair had the mark of age on it. Dharumis took this as a sign that he would be welcomed to the dance. So, he fixed his lapel, adjusted his belt, and took out a silver box from his back pocket to place it instead in that of his jacket. Taking one heavy breath, Dharumis walked from the starless night into the warm rays of the crystal chandelier hanging overhead.

Hygienic Genius

(Consider yourself scolded then...? Dx I dunno. How are you?)

Her attention was quickly taken away from the leprechaun when she noticed...a chicken-- wait, it has legs-- a chicken woman walking in with a cigarette. "What has the world come to?" she mumbled in an unamused tone. She quickly refocused on the leprechaun man.

Skilled Datemate

Sophisticated Crazyness
AirPoof

( Hi Hunny <3)

[Hey gurl heeeey]

Liberal Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AirPoof
Sophisticated Crazyness
AirPoof

( Hi Hunny <3)

[Hey gurl heeeey]

( I accidentally deleted your number on ma phone *sad face* willz u give it 2 mez againz? )

Skilled Datemate

Sophisticated Crazyness
AirPoof
Sophisticated Crazyness
AirPoof
cut

( Hi Hunny <3)

[Hey gurl heeeey]

( I accidentally deleted your number on ma phone *sad face* willz u give it 2 mez againz? )

[no need. i rarely use my phone; so your texts, voice mails, calls and everything else that phones do would be answered 3 days later. *not to mention i'm getting a new phone so my old number is going to be invalid* cool ]

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I close the laptop and put it away. Then I get up and I look around. >.>
<.<

Hygienic Genius

She continued to stare at the leprechaun man, slightly curious about his secret stash of gold, slightly wondering if she should wander over there and say hello.

Skilled Datemate

Just out of the corner of her eyes, she spotted a woman glance at her with the most peculiar expression on her face. She was conversing with what appeared to be a leprachaun beforehand and chicken woman found that her curiosity was crampin' her style. Flicking what was left of her cigarette onto the floor, she crushed it completely with the tip of her Christian Leboutain stilettos. The janitor or whover owned this place could clean up her tobacco guts and remains. Cracking her neck, she walked over to the pair -who resumed talking earlier - and placed a hand on her hip.

"So I noticed you noticing me from across the room. You likin' what you seein' or something?"

Of course, Chicken woman knew otherwise that the lady would be disgusted by her exotic mask. Humans just didn't understand true beauty. They were confused by noses and hair and eyes. She was the epitome of a real woman. F-I-E-R-C-E, fierce! Grabbing the legs of her aviators, she tilted them downward, getting a good look at them both. 'What strange looking people.'

[Just dandy, Nariana]

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
"Jolly fun, Right Secret?" Right,right,right, back,left,left,left,back.

((Gotta go, be back in 25 mins))

Secret24girl
Twirals around under his hand. And stops slowly. -stands still and looks at you-

JAMEZBrawler
Steps right, back,left,forward,right,right, back, back, twirl, twirl-counter, diagonal left.

Secret24girl
Lets go of him. And follows his feet.
JAMEZBrawler
He gives her a friendly little smile. 'Roud two": Right, right, left, left, twirl, twirl-counter,2 steps forward, 3 steps back.

Secret24girl
Hmmm, thats nice. And looked up at his face to see his expression. (guessing he is taller than her...)

JAMEZBrawler
"I did put Axe on this Morning. ^_^ " And they step: Right,left,repeat,repeat,repeat,left,right.

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nariana
She continued to stare at the leprechaun man, slightly curious about his secret stash of gold, slightly wondering if she should wander over there and say hello.

He notices a dark elf staring at him. He waved to her and walked away. He thought, "Why was she staring at me?"
Mmmmhmmm lets go spins around goes side to side and grabs your hand and spins in wrapping it around me.
JAMEZBrawler
"Jolly fun, Right Secret?" Right,right,right, back,left,left,left,back.

((Gotta go, be back in 25 mins))

Secret24girl
Twirals around under his hand. And stops slowly. -stands still and looks at you-

JAMEZBrawler
Steps right, back,left,forward,right,right, back, back, twirl, twirl-counter, diagonal left.

Secret24girl
Lets go of him. And follows his feet.
JAMEZBrawler
He gives her a friendly little smile. 'Roud two": Right, right, left, left, twirl, twirl-counter,2 steps forward, 3 steps back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff