Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sex Symbol

"It's a nice night tonight...have you enjoyed it so far" He looked down from the balcony
Nariana
Kika93

no need to yank, i say to the girl. anyways any man in da room can beh your man >=3 u jush need to make a move on one of em *looks around* hmmm most are alrwady taken just wait for another one to come in >=3

She smacked her forehead. "That's my point! Everyone's taken in here! Please tell me something I don't know?" she huffed in exasperation and raised her arms. Where was her handsome dark elf on a white horse when she needed him?

( xD For the record, in character, I didn't yank you. Don't count stuff in parentheses.)

(well what if i want to >_< lol haha jk jk)
*pats girl back* "dont get ur panties in a bunch guys will be flodding in soon...i think hehe *scratches back of her head*
Master grey_wolf
ii A-Cash ii
Master grey_wolf
ii A-Cash ii
Master grey_wolf
ii A-Cash ii
"Oh, was I thinking out loud??" Ashlee looks the other way, feeling embarrassed.

"No, but the way you looked at me then at my lips kinda gave it away." Tsume laughed lightly, giving her an Eskimo kiss with his nose rubbing against hers.
((@Crazy: I wanted to get meh friends and do La Vie Boheme XD But doing that at school is a big nono XD))

"Oh" She giggles nervously. "I forgot about that." She smiles and looks at his lips again, then (finally) gets the courage to lean in close. Ashlee brushes her lips against his, then kisses Tsume.

Tsume kissed her back, more passionately than before. His hand held the back of her gently, fingers entwining in her hair as his other rested on her hip.
Ashlee thinks in her head " This is getting pretty interesting" She puts her hands on the back of his neck, hoping no one interrupts the moment.

((Quick, someone interrupt XD Jk ))
Tsume shuddered at the feel of her soft skin against his skin. Getting bolder, he deepened the kiss and pulled her body against his own.

((Aww, you're mean! XD))

Ashlee pulls away slowly and looks into Tsume's eyes and smiles. "We better watch out, someone may come and throw us out of this dance."

Liberal Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Chibi Conspiracy
"It's a nice night tonight...have you enjoyed it so far" He looked down from the balcony

She smiled. "Yes. So Far I have."
Lets go of him. And follows his feet.
JAMEZBrawler
He gives her a friendly little smile. 'Roud two": Right, right, left, left, twirl, twirl-counter,2 steps forward, 3 steps back.

Secret24girl
Hmmm, thats nice. And looked up at his face to see his expression. (guessing he is taller than her...)

JAMEZBrawler
"I did put Axe on this Morning. ^_^ " And they step: Right,left,repeat,repeat,repeat,left,right.

Secret24girl
She snuggled into his chest and said softly, "I like the way you smell" and smiled.

JAMEZBrawler
"I'm glad you came. This is real fun." James said, As they stepped: Right, left, left, right, back, back, forward, back, back.

King Wolf

ii A-Cash ii
Master grey_wolf
ii A-Cash ii
Master grey_wolf
ii A-Cash ii

"Oh" She giggles nervously. "I forgot about that." She smiles and looks at his lips again, then (finally) gets the courage to lean in close. Ashlee brushes her lips against his, then kisses Tsume.

Tsume kissed her back, more passionately than before. His hand held the back of her gently, fingers entwining in her hair as his other rested on her hip.
Ashlee thinks in her head " This is getting pretty interesting" She puts her hands on the back of his neck, hoping no one interrupts the moment.

Tsume shuddered at the feel of her soft skin against his skin. Getting bolder, he deepened the kiss and pulled her body against his own.

((Aww, you're mean! XD))

Ashlee pulls away slowly and looks into Tsume's eyes and smiles. "We better watch out, someone may come and throw us out of this dance."

"Let them. We'll just go somewhere else." Tsume smiled, giving her a wink. "Unless you wanna head out of here and go somewhere, just the two of us~"

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Steps right, back,left,forward,right,right, back, back, twirl, twirl-counter, diagonal left.

Secret24girl
JAMEZBrawler
He gives her a friendly little smile. 'Roud two": Right, right, left, left, twirl, twirl-counter,2 steps forward, 3 steps back.

Secret24girl
Hmmm, thats nice. And looked up at his face to see his expression. (guessing he is taller than her...)

JAMEZBrawler
"I did put Axe on this Morning. ^_^ " And they step: Right,left,repeat,repeat,repeat,left,right.

Secret24girl
She snuggled into his chest and said softly, "I like the way you smell" and smiled.

JAMEZBrawler
"I'm glad you came. This is real fun." James said, As they stepped: Right, left, left, right, back, back, forward, back, back.

Hygienic Genius

Kika93
Nariana
Kika93

no need to yank, i say to the girl. anyways any man in da room can beh your man >=3 u jush need to make a move on one of em *looks around* hmmm most are alrwady taken just wait for another one to come in >=3

She smacked her forehead. "That's my point! Everyone's taken in here! Please tell me something I don't know?" she huffed in exasperation and raised her arms. Where was her handsome dark elf on a white horse when she needed him?

( xD For the record, in character, I didn't yank you. Don't count stuff in parentheses.)

(well what if i want to >_< lol haha jk jk)
*pats girl back* "dont get ur panties in a bunch guys will be flodding in soon...i think hehe *scratches back of her head*

(xD I'll pinch you.)

"You better be right, or else...Oh, I must be getting desperate, listening to a complete stranger and all." She sighed in defeat and frowned before saying, "Wanna dance?"
Master grey_wolf
ii A-Cash ii
Master grey_wolf
ii A-Cash ii
Master grey_wolf
ii A-Cash ii

((Aww, you're mean! XD))

"Let them. We'll just go somewhere else." Tsume smiled, giving her a wink. "Unless you wanna head out of here and go somewhere, just the two of us~"

"Somewhere alone would be nice." She smiles and raises her eyebrows. "Shall we?"
((My computer is running slow from all this quoting, PM me so we can continue XD))

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Walking in, "Hello," as I smiled as I entered. I think, "am i late? or am i early?"

Dapper Sex Symbol

"Well...Is there anything that could make your night any better"
Twirals around under his hand. And stops slowly. -stands still and looks at you-

JAMEZBrawler
Steps right, back,left,forward,right,right, back, back, twirl, twirl-counter, diagonal left.

Secret24girl
JAMEZBrawler

Secret24girl

JAMEZBrawler

Liberal Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Chibi Conspiracy
"Well...Is there anything that could make your night any better"

kimberly shrugged. "I dunno."

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I sit down and wait for someone to dance with. While waiting, I pull out my laptop and browse the web.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff