Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome To The Anonymous Gift Giving Thread!

First on PAGE 150 wins 5K 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Familiar Friend

Kawaii Wolf

*peeks in*
Hello everyone <3

Familiar Friend

I really like your avatar Frezir.
Sintagma_Inc
Hahahaha, glockenspiel is not that bad! But marimba is better, I agree. If I hate an instrument, I hate tuba ¬¬. It's a pain. Organ is my true love, but I am guilty of adultery with piano, viola d'amore and now viola da gamba... I am a freak of baroque
Tick, tick, tick...

Glocks ARE that bad when you have to learn to play them in a room that's like 5x8ft.
I also adore the glockens. heart Tubular chimes. I got to play this challenging piece that needed THREE hammers. Fortunately, it was two in the right hand and not the left.

And sounds like. X3 I'm kind of partial to some modern compositions myself, but really anything is good for me. I just wanna perform!
...Tock, tock, tock.
@Spazz: Ah, I see. c:

6,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
I t ' s C o m i n g U p....
xxxxxxxxxxI t ' s C o m i n g U p
xxxxxI t ' s D a r e.

I just might make a Gorillaz Ball thread soon.

すべてのボディでは?

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Le Chaton Bleu
Join a tan Whore
Le Chaton Bleu
Join a tan Whore
@Le Chaton really!? surprised you can take minerals where do you buy them at!? :O cause my eyes are messed up D;

Most health food stores have a section of homeopathic remedies. I would recommend ruta graveolens from Boiron for eye strain. :3 They come in little vials, and you dissolve the pellets under your tongue.

oh thank you I'll try that? are they very beneficial? :O

They definitely work for me!
Though, the thing about homeopathics is you need to take them over a few weeks for results- it isn't instantaneous like a lot of western pharmaceuticals tend to be. But I can definitely feel a difference. And one more thing to really help your eyes it to take a small break every 20 minutes and focus on something further away and try to remember to blink often (computers and tvs substantially decrease the number of times you blink). That- and drink lots of water! Your eye membranes are very susceptible to dehydration. C:

Thanks for the tips XD , cough evil gaia XD well I got to go, it's hard to multitask while playing videogames, nice talking to you ttyl (:
Twinkle Twinkle little bat....

Sorry, Not trying to ignore people. Multi-tasking :3
heart

....How I wonder where you're at.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Geh, my tummy still hurts...

I'd better go get dressed in my swimsuit though
Friend's arriving in half an hour

Lucky Cat

@Snim-
Je regrette! J'utilise formals avec les étrangers de l'habitude. XD
Seuelement 3 ans, mais un peu de ma famille est des speakers français.
Tu??
Panda Luv Kitty
missileana
Panda Luv Kitty
hello

hello 4laugh

hi :3

How are you this fine day?

btw i think your avi is really cute :3
@Toxi: Do eeeeet. D:
TheClockworkButterfly
Tick, tick, tick...

Glocks ARE that bad when you have to learn to play them in a room that's like 5x8ft.
I also adore the glockens. heart Tubular chimes. I got to play this challenging piece that needed THREE hammers. Fortunately, it was two in the right hand and not the left.

And sounds like. X3 I'm kind of partial to some modern compositions myself, but really anything is good for me. I just wanna perform!
...Tock, tock, tock.

Three hammers?! Wao. Well, I am good with the majority of music ages and styles, I listen metal and hard rock the half of the time, but I don't know, baroque period is magic
missileana

im good and u :3

Lucky Cat

Frezir
*peeks in*
Hello everyone <3

Hello!
How has your day been?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff