Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome To The Anonymous Gift Giving Thread!

First on PAGE 150 wins 5K 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Sintagma_Inc
TheClockworkButterfly
Tick, tick, tick...

Oh, gawd, I've heard organ is SUPER hard.
I don't even know WHY I'm doing percussion or piano. The dexterity in my hands is pathetic and I was a pretty good wind player. (I did sax and brass, pretty much.) But I've heard percussion is fairly lucrative, namely set and timpani. So I'll give it a shot. Haha.
...Tock, tock, tock.

I enjoy percussion a lot, but I have not so much time for trying it XD. I am married with keyboards. I play piano and organ all day, except when I am here (I suddenly get lazy, so I turn on the PC O.o)
Tick, tick, tick...

I'm not a proper percussionist yet, though.
All the "percussionists" at my high school are either drummers or mallet players. Except for my boyfriend. heart And one of the mallet players was forced to start playing things like timpani and snare.
I'm a mallet player. I wasn't even a percussionist and they were just like "Crap. Here. There's nobody on this glockenspiel part. Go play it." gonk I HATE the glockenspiel. Marimba is my true love. heart
...Tock, tock, tock.

Lucky Cat

Join a tan Whore
@Le Chaton really!? surprised you can take minerals where do you buy them at!? :O cause my eyes are messed up D;

Most health food stores have a section of homeopathic remedies. I would recommend ruta graveolens from Boiron for eye strain. :3 They come in little vials, and you dissolve the pellets under your tongue.
@Spazz: Or sorry, since you were giggling at my name I though you were a Little Kuriboh fan. Oops. c:

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Le Chaton Bleu
Join a tan Whore
@Le Chaton really!? surprised you can take minerals where do you buy them at!? :O cause my eyes are messed up D;

Most health food stores have a section of homeopathic remedies. I would recommend ruta graveolens from Boiron for eye strain. :3 They come in little vials, and you dissolve the pellets under your tongue.

oh thank you I'll try that? are they very beneficial? :O

6,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
I t ' s C o m i n g U p....
xxxxxxxxxxI t ' s C o m i n g U p
xxxxxI t ' s D a r e.

@Card: Oh I haven't a clue.

すべてのボディでは?
Panda Luv Kitty
hello

hello 4laugh
Sura;;
Si t'il plaît, utilise le forme "tu." Je ne suis pas vieille D:
Pour combien d'ans tu le parles?
@Toxi: Neither do I... D|
TheClockworkButterfly
Tick, tick, tick...

I'm not a proper percussionist yet, though.
All the "percussionists" at my high school are either drummers or mallet players. Except for my boyfriend. heart And one of the mallet players was forced to start playing things like timpani and snare.
I'm a mallet player. I wasn't even a percussionist and they were just like "Crap. Here. There's nobody on this glockenspiel part. Go play it." gonk I HATE the glockenspiel. Marimba is my true love. heart
...Tock, tock, tock.

Hahahaha, glockenspiel is not that bad! But marimba is better, I agree. If I hate an instrument, I hate tuba ¬¬. It's a pain. Organ is my true love, but I am guilty of adultery with piano, viola d'amore and now viola da gamba... I am a freak of baroque

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Card; I-I probably am
I just didn't know who made the video I saw xD
A friend showed it to me > u>;
/dumb
missileana
Panda Luv Kitty
hello

hello 4laugh

hi :3

Lucky Cat

Join a tan Whore
Le Chaton Bleu
Join a tan Whore

oh thank you I'll try that? are they very beneficial? :O

They definitely work for me!
Though, the thing about homeopathics is you need to take them over a few weeks for results- it isn't instantaneous like a lot of western pharmaceuticals tend to be. But I can definitely feel a difference. And one more thing to really help your eyes it to take a small break every 20 minutes and focus on something further away and try to remember to blink often (computers and tvs substantially decrease the number of times you blink). That- and drink lots of water! Your eye membranes are very susceptible to dehydration. C:
Twinkle Twinkle little bat....

:3
heart

....How I wonder where you're at.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items