Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
xXPhantom HeartedXx
"Well I wish you luck then..hm?"
Raising his glass..."Haha...I apologize for being boring company...I hope you find some freinds along the way hm?"
He smiled at he kindly, knowing she could take care of herself.

((Leaving Serenity unannounced would be rude, so ill be staying as i am here, and will be back tomorrow. ))

((At last I return! I read up on the convo so its quite alright))

She listened to Sunrise and Phantom's conversation and added her input when best suited. The gathering was turning to be a decent evening compared to the beginning. Hearing of Sunrise's departure to explore she said, "You know where to find us. That is if we decide to partake in a dance later."

Watching her go Serenity said to Phantom, "You've got quite a lovely friend. How long have you known each other if I may ask?"

Tipsy Rogue

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexis walks in, her heels clinking on the ballroom floor.

Questionable Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
XxSilent SerenityxX
xXPhantom HeartedXx
Raising his glass..."Haha...I apologize for being boring company...I hope you find some freinds along the way hm?"

((Leaving Serenity unannounced would be rude, so ill be staying as i am here, and will be back tomorrow. ))

She listened to Sunrise and Phantom's conversation and added her input when best suited. The gathering was turning to be a decent evening compared to the beginning. Hearing of Sunrise's departure to explore she said, "You know where to find us. That is if we decide to partake in a dance later."

Watching her go Serenity said to Phantom, "You've got quite a lovely friend. How long have you known each other if I may ask?"

Watching as Sunrise left them to see to her shelf, Phantom smiled at Serenity for allowing them the chance to chat.And for being gracious enough to allow her to join them at another point during the night.
"Sunrise is a gem Im fond of having by my side. We've met not long ago during my travels in Zomg, while fighting against the anima that are about. I've taken it as role as a mentor and a confiding friend."
He lifted his glass lightly as if cheering himself. "Quite the saint arn't I?" He laughed at the mess he was making of himself in front of her.

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Saint Dharumis II
DiddlKid
Saint Dharumis II
DiddlKid
Saint Dharumis II
DiddlKid
D considered Dharumis' offer for a moment. "It's been a while since I've sung in public; that sort of activity is more my cousins ground... But she's holding a concert next week and asked if I would like to participate." She took a sip of her punch. "I normally decline, but this time I feel I may just accept." Blushing she took another sip of punch and placed the cup back on the low table.

Dharumis watched on as D's cheeks, normally the color of honey, took on a darker, pinker hue. Had the same thing not happened to him several times throughout the night, he would have laughed to the image.

"You don't just lose talent like that by not singing," Dharumis said. He picked up his cup and raised it outward dramatically. "I don't know why you would decline offers like those your cousin gives you." But he knew why he would: the buckling knees. The terrible taste in his mouth. He would be perfectly content, even honored to watch D sing, but seeing as how he was amazed that she managed to get him on the dance floor, no less a stage, joining her would have been taking things too far. Then again, he used to say that about dancing.

D applauded Dharumis’ dramatic outburst. “All right. If you promise to be there, I’ll sing.” Closing her fan she set it next to her half empty cup. She’d sung on stage before plenty of times but this would be the first time someone who wasn’t family would be coming to see just her. It was somewhat exciting. “But there is a condition.”

"Isn't there always?" Dharumis mocked, tapping his fingers on the cup that was now held atop his lap.

"I only hope I'm allowed to know what it is before I acquiesce." He smiled at D's previous guile. It was absurd to not expect strings attached to a woman of her caliber, but it took him a bit by surprise nevertheless.

D laughed at his tone. She’d laughed a lot this evening. “You must take me to dinner.” She settled back to watch his face for a reaction.

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing to you later tonight."

Dharumis' hand instinctively reached for his breast pocket, but, remembering how much D hated his filthy habit, he paused, and then pretended to need to adjust his lapel in order to excuse the movement. If she had asked the same question to the Dharumis that first walked into the room, she probably would have been met with anxiety at the least; at worst, panic. But this was not the case.

"Needless to say, I would be honored."

D released a breath she didn’t remember holding. It was a bold proposal coming from her but she had to admit that Dharumis made her feel comfortable. She watched him reach for his breast pocket before hesitating and pretending to adjust his lapel. He probably wanted a cigar seeing as she had interrupted him earlier. Reaching for her cup, D downed the last of her punch and flashed Dharumis a knowing smile. “Shall we go to the balcony? The stars look especially bright tonight.”

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
xXPhantom HeartedXx
XxSilent SerenityxX
xXPhantom HeartedXx

Watching as Sunrise left them to see to her shelf, Phantom smiled at Serenity for allowing them the chance to chat.And for being gracious enough to allow her to join them at another point during the night.
"Sunrise is a gem Im fond of having by my side. We've met not long ago during my travels in Zomg, while fighting against the anima that are about. I've taken it as role as a mentor and a confiding friend."
He lifted his glass lightly as if cheering himself. "Quite the saint arn't I?" He laughed at the mess he was making of himself in front of her.

She listened intently through his story and sipped her glass of champagne. Setting the glass down on the banister Serenity leaned against it. "At least you are kind to take her under your wing. I'm not much into the game myself but I've played a few times."
At Phantom's comment about being a saint she laughed. "I don't know about sainthood suiting you so well. A man with a much wits and charm as you might not stand the lifestyle."
DiddlKid
Saint Dharumis II
DiddlKid
Saint Dharumis II
DiddlKid

D applauded Dharumis’ dramatic outburst. “All right. If you promise to be there, I’ll sing.” Closing her fan she set it next to her half empty cup. She’d sung on stage before plenty of times but this would be the first time someone who wasn’t family would be coming to see just her. It was somewhat exciting. “But there is a condition.”

"Isn't there always?" Dharumis mocked, tapping his fingers on the cup that was now held atop his lap.

"I only hope I'm allowed to know what it is before I acquiesce." He smiled at D's previous guile. It was absurd to not expect strings attached to a woman of her caliber, but it took him a bit by surprise nevertheless.

D laughed at his tone. She’d laughed a lot this evening. “You must take me to dinner.” She settled back to watch his face for a reaction.

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing to you later tonight."

Dharumis' hand instinctively reached for his breast pocket, but, remembering how much D hated his filthy habit, he paused, and then pretended to need to adjust his lapel in order to excuse the movement. If she had asked the same question to the Dharumis that first walked into the room, she probably would have been met with anxiety at the least; at worst, panic. But this was not the case.

"Needless to say, I would be honored."

D released a breath she didn’t remember holding. It was a bold proposal coming from her but she had to admit that Dharumis made her feel comfortable. She watched him reach for his breast pocket before hesitating and pretending to adjust his lapel. He probably wanted a cigar seeing as she had interrupted him earlier. Reaching for her cup, D downed the last of her punch and flashed Dharumis a knowing smile. “Shall we go to the balcony? The stars look especially bright tonight.”

There's a balcony?

"Please. The heat in this room is stifling."

It was harder for Dharumis to believe that he had been asked to dinner when he stood up, than it was when he had to answer a question to which he knew the answer before it was even asked. It would have been bravado coming from him; stupid bravery. But she made it seem effortless, as if she, too, knew what he would say. So much for mystery.

"I'd just like to refill my cup first. Can I get you one, too?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces