Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
"But My Vengeance On My Family.... I Must Make Them Pay For Making Me Evil........". Victor Wanted A Vengeance That He Will Remember. Victor Then Looked At The Rose And Thought Of Something In His Childhood, A Girl. Victor Remember Her So Much. Then A Flashback..... "ANGEL!!!!!!!" Victor Then Started To See The Murderer In His Mind.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
(( cute AND rude x3 ))

Cluttered Nerd

19,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
See's them appear again.. The commotion has seatled down,although whispers are going around. Master,this may be more difficult.. She says in her mind. In another moment,she felt an angelic aura.. She looks for it but couldnt find it. And she wonders where it could be.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I am feeling the sensation hat Victor will be against me...

And I think mhee is talking about me.
im goin to add a charcter soon

Cluttered Nerd

19,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RoOKiE MaSTeR 99

Yes i am ._.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Amber stopped herself, seeing that the fight had stopped. She smiled, hopped down from the tree, and strode into the house,walking over to where Alice was. " Can I be you friend?" she asked excitedly," I admire you so much! Your so cool!!!" she chattered on and on. She sudenly remembered that she had brought her bodyguard with her. She looked around , searching for him. She spotted him a distance away and waved at him ." Come over here!" she shouted.
User Image
As Victor Sat And listened To The Music He Felt Something. Something He Hasnt See In A Long Time.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

Wait... Wait... Thats too much Alice!- But Alice was still putting snacks- Alice.... Alice!... ALICE!... -Lilla surpised too much Alice that she stop giving her snacks.-
Alice... I prefer chocolate... ^^- Then she nod-

User Image

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
mheelovii
RoOKiE MaSTeR 99

Yes i am ._.

Actually... Tha part of you was an extra.... xD

I was more about the feeling of Victor... eek

Cluttered Nerd

19,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If you guys are adding a character.. then I'll add my man. Lol. atleast for my character.. xD *tears* wish I could a person act to love me :'> Oh well,rp is okay. xD
User Image
Some One Started To Barge In. "HAHA" The Voice Said. Victor Was In Shock He Has Heard That Voice Before. "KNOCK KNOCK" The Voice Said. A Flame Started To Come About And Then Came Walking Out. "Hello Big Brother...." Victor Was In Shock

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Angel could see Amber calling him... He grab very strong to a tree and with the face, he begin to say a "no"

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
" Oh, I'm so sorry," apologized Alice. " I'll eat this then, and get you a new plate with choccolate on it," she grinned, grabbing a plate and piling one of every kind of chocolate that there was." There you go," Alice smiled happily . " Let's go find a seat now,so that we can sit down and talk." Alice led Lilla to two of the nearby chairs and scooted closer to Lilla." Let's start eating!" Alice started digging into her plate, wiping away crumbs on her mouth with a napkin she had grabbed from the banquet table.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
mheelovii
If you guys are adding a character.. then I'll add my man. Lol. atleast for my character.. xD *tears* wish I could a person act to love me :'> Oh well,rp is okay. xD

You say you dont wanted relationships... <.< xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces