Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

Lilla was nervous....

Wait Alice... Maybe he dont come over here to fight... And.. I wasnt talking of my sisters... I was talking of the WHo who killed her...

User Image
User Image
Victor Started To Step Back Then Just A Split Second After His Last Step Threw A Ninja Star At Alice's Eye. Victor Then Rushed With A Speedy Shadow Kick. And With A Bunch Of Other Combinations Tryed To Shadow Uppercut Alice's Face. "Its Over..... The Shadows Will Overcome This Land.... The Time For Us To Rise And Revolt Will Be Soon...." Victor Said

Currently Sleeping's Girlfriend

Cluttered Nerd

19,225 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Azeehna feels a horrid aura. She intinctstively looks around and found Alice and a new comer fighting silently. She walks towards them while tightining her force. "This commotion will ruin my mission.." She put a strong wall force between the ninja and Alice. "I do not wish to interupt but you're attracting attention." She says boldly.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Moonlit Blue
(( *gasp* don't kill that hot angel!!! He ish attending the ball :] can he be my bodyguard? Alice's family IS rich...pwease??????? *puppy eyes*

Quote:
If you want your character to like someone else's, plz PM that person to get their permission.

Maybe we will have a war here with mhee and you... *Gulps*...

But i still dont know what Aptitude I will give to him...:

here are the options:

- The Cute
- The Rude
- The "I wanna fight"
- The sleepy boy...

And lastly:

- The "I will protect everyone"

Hint: He will like cute girl...

And if he ends becoming gay? eek You may better to catch him or he will.... Maybe...

Cluttered Nerd

19,225 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RoOKiE MaSTeR 99
Moonlit Blue
(( *gasp* don't kill that hot angel!!! He ish attending the ball :] can he be my bodyguard? Alice's family IS rich...pwease??????? *puppy eyes*

Quote:
If you want your character to like someone else's, plz PM that person to get their permission.

here are the options:

- The Cute
- The Rude
- The "I wanna fight"
- The sleepy boy...

And lastly:

And if he ends becoming gay? eek You may better to catch him or he will.... Maybe...

No war here. I wont have any relation here. neutral

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
"Oh..." Alice trailed off, still glaring coldly at Victor." I know that look on his face, Lilla, it is the face of a ninja who wants to KILL," She patted Lilla's head assuringly," You don't need to be afraid Lilla, I'll always be watching over you...remember, I can visit you anytime by turning into wind," She smiled.Alice's smile quickly turned into a cold glare again." He wanted to kill you, Lilla, and that is unforgivable!" she tied up Victor, and although he was struggling, he was no match for Alice's strength. She put him outside on a chiair, putting a sign near him that said," Don't untie untill ball is over"

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

Alice... Black Rose... Step back... This is my fight... I tell I will protect you... I will protect you now!... I wont go away.. If someone will fight... It will be me...

Prepare yourself! VICTOR!

User Image

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
(( none of u have answered my question...should I make a new character out of that cute angel girl pic I used for another RP? should I? >.> damn I ish so tempted... ))

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
mheelovii
RoOKiE MaSTeR 99
Moonlit Blue

Quote:

here are the options:

- The Cute
- The Rude
- The "I wanna fight"
- The sleepy boy...

And lastly:

I know... But its only a Rp.. I mean.. He isnt real... :emo

Thats the bad thing... sweatdrop

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Moonlit Blue
(( none of u have answered my question...should I make a new character out of that cute angel girl pic I used for another RP? should I? >.> damn I ish so tempted... ))

I think That It can be a yes! But... DOnt you think ALice then will dont get Bodyguard? rolleyes

Cluttered Nerd

19,225 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RoOKiE MaSTeR 99
mheelovii
RoOKiE MaSTeR 99
Moonlit Blue

Quote:

here are the options:

- The Cute
- The Rude
- The "I wanna fight"
- The sleepy boy...

And lastly:

I know... But its only a Rp.. I mean.. He isnt real... emo

Even so. o: I wont take part with relationships with this rp
User Image
"Not Bad For An Assassin....." Victor Said. Victor Then Jumped In The Air Did A "720" Front Flip Over Alice And Then Side Head Kicks Her. Its Time To Do It. Rin, Tho, Jo, Ji, Kai, He, Ren, Thi, Zen, . Those Enchantments Made A Thousand Shadow Blades Come Up From The Air And Aim For Lillia. This Commotion Would Turn Into Chaos Quickly. "The Time Is Now...." Victor Said.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
(( answer meh *puppy eyes* ))

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
mheelovii
RoOKiE MaSTeR 99
mheelovii
RoOKiE MaSTeR 99
Moonlit Blue

Quote:

here are the options:

- The Cute
- The Rude
- The "I wanna fight"
- The sleepy boy...

And lastly:

I know... But its only a Rp.. I mean.. He isnt real... emo

Even so. o: I wont take part with relationships with this rp

Everyone can say it.... And what relationships? Black Rose dont want a RP with a bf... xD

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice smirked." No one can outsmart me Victor...and no one ever will!" She changed into wind." Nothing can hurt me, not when I'm wind...Even if your swords do go through me, they can't peirce me." She grinned mockingly .
(( okie then i ish gonna do it >3 and okie Alice wont have a bodyguard then :3 ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff