Welcome to Gaia! ::

Currently Sleeping's Girlfriend

Cluttered Nerd

19,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Azeehna noticed some little commotion outside. She gently glanced outside to look and saw the lovely girl and a new comer. "I see.. She controls a certain element.." She smiled. "How un-professional.. Showing their powers around people.. Petals can be burnt.. Elements have weaknesses.. Although force can deflect.. Which I am very glad that I have.." She looks away and does nothing.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

Lilla got confused.

Mhh.... If you wanna begin with that our Friendship.... Then I might just not get any other option... Wherever you are.... I can see you....

At saying the last word, the Rose that was on her eye, go straight.... That Rose have own life!

Give me back my cloak... I dont want to hurt such a delicate face like yours... I dont want... to drain you when we just meet....-She said and then smile.

User Image

((=o... She doesnt have any cloak!... Its a Dress...: There isnt so many accessories!xD))
she came walking up through the gardens, she had already noticed a bit of a croud around the tree. she was an assasin and good at her job, her "clan" was basically unheard of and the ability she had to not only hide or cloak herself along with that of healing was unheard of for her kind. She decided to hide in a nearby tree though not calling anything to hide her for the moment, this was a ball, she would try to enjoy herself.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice appeared inside the house." This house seems nice" she said quietly. After all that she had done outside, she was in no mood to join the ball. Sometimes she was haughty and arrogant, sometimes she was shy and gentle. Alice had many different sides and faces. She noticed a delicate looking girl who had just walked away.Who cares she thought. I'm going to go get my drawing pad and pencil Alice once again turned into wind, and travelled to her house, her gentle breeze now becoming a stronger breeze, strong enough to carry a pair of jeans, a t-shirt,her drawing pad, and a pencil box.She appeared in the house , setting down her drawing pad and pencilbox at a little corner where noone would notice it. She quickly found the bathroom, shut the door, and changed into her jeans and the t-shirt. She sighed with relief as she felt the t-shirt slip over her head. She walked out, collected her drawing pad and pencilbox, and began to draw.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

Lilla could hear what Azeehna said... The same petals cover again her body and it appear at the side of her.

Hi there... I never thought I could see another almost-Blooming Rose like you... My name is Lilla... And for answering your little whisper... There are different types of powers... My petals arent all superficial...- Then she smile with an innocent face- My petals can get in your soul... And get in there... That energy that moves you... Wont ever be here... I didnt come to fight... But just like Alice....I have leave to you one Rose... When I want I can take that life-source of your soul.... Not to mention that this isnt my real body... I am abstract... Whatever you do with this body will never stop me... Thats where the Rose enters...

Then she offer her hand...

Dont be like her... Just take my hand...

User Image

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

That drawing is for me...Alice?...-The voice of Lilla sound on the mind of Alice.- Its just my voice... But not me...You know.... You never took my hand...

Then the voice left...

User Image

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice could feel the Rose trying to take her soul. She smirked, then became the dead body of a murdered man, his soul was still alive and the Rose began to take his soul. Alice felt no regret,knowing that the man would suffer the rest of his days if his soul was still alive."It's no use," she whispered in Lilla's ear,"No one can outsmart me...God gave me this gift," Alice grinned. The Rose finished taking the soul, and went back Lilla. Alice quickly changed to a lady who had the power to deflect anyone else's power.She resumed drawing, and smiled." I don't wish to bother you, I only wanted to show you what I was capable of," she said softly.

Cluttered Nerd

19,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
She lets out a quiet chuckle. "My dear,force can deflect anything.. I put a force around my body to protect myself.. So,any threat you may say now is useless.." She stands up silently. "Maybe not today. I have business to do." Azeehna said as she walks elegantly through the dance floor.
lovelace sits on top of artistic ceiling with her legs crossed. 'interesting..some of my enemies in one place..' she smirks in delight tightening her black scarf that hid her deadly eyes. 'hopefully they keep the peace..'

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
" Yes, I drew a picture of you as a treaty between us...." She smiled," please don't hold any grudge against me or use your powers against me as soon as I turn back to who I am..." She looked pleadingly at Lilla." If you agree, let's make a blood oath by cutting ourselves then joining our hands so that our blood combines..." Alice continued to look sorrowfully at Lilla, pleading that Lilla would agree. She did not wish to harm anyone and wanted to become friends with Lilla.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

I dont really need to take your soul... That was your feeling... I never have needed your soul Alice....

If thats how you people like to play... Dont making friends... Making your past in a secret...Then dont expect me to go easy on everyone... I just come for making friends... Also... That Rose can pass everything....But I still miss something...

Now... Black Rose (Azeehna)... Purple Stone (Alice)...

I will make you my friends... Why?... I can sense something on both... Something that is really, really familiar to me...

User Image

Cluttered Nerd

19,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Azeehna starts to dance with a random person while secretly eyeing anyone trying to provoke her. Master.. I feel a competition.. Why did you make me go here? She lets out a sigh and stop dancing and went back to her table. Just enjoy the ball,Zeena.. She whispers to herself.
((I needs a guy master O-O PM me <3))

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

Lilla close her eyes in sign of a yes...

But After she could even move, her body just transported somewhere... Or at last her real body...

Alice could see how the fake bodyfall... WHile the Real Body was away...

So... much... cold...-Then she understood...-It cant be! She is dead I... I... I never could protect her...!... Dont do this to me... sister...

Then she awake...

Is she... Why?... i cant see something of her in Black Rose and Purple Stone... WHat is this feeling....- she thought...

She look at Alice...

I agree... Thats a yes- she said and then smiled... Even if she never know what was that... feeling...

User Image

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice smiled happily as she heard the voice in her head. "Thank you...for becoming my friend," She no longer felt that a blood oath was needed, she was sure that Lilla was sincere."Emm...shall we go to the ball now?"Alice asked. She suddenly returned to being the girl she was again, but she still trusted Lilla. It was the first time she had ever trusted anyone ever since the incident that involved her ex-boyfriend." Oh, sorry 'bout this outfit, I'm going to go change, I'll be right back!" Alice shouted over her shoulder as she quickly ran to the bathroom, shut the door, and changed into her black dress. She quickly retied her hair with her black ribbon,ran out the door, and towards Lilla. She stopped just a few feet from Lilla," I'm just in time," Alice grinned, and linked her arms with Lilla, walking to the ballroom. It was the first time in ages that she had been this happy and had even made a friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff