Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Victor Then Was Walking Around The Ball Then Scouting And Finding A Cute Girl. "Hey Im Victor..." Victor Said Nervously. "Hi Im Precious" She Said. And The Convorsation Started Between Victor And Precious.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice gave Lilla a look. " date? " She grimaced." I don't date guys anymore..." Then she heard what Angel said. " Angel, what do you mean? I do not think of guys that way. I just hate being held by boys." She replied, annoyed.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

I think I let the love go out for many time... This.. place is ok.... After allt hey will never know my power... Or at last... Not everyone...

-Angel tranforms into his Real Form-

-SOme arrows go into his back...-

Its time to make them feel in love...

-Angel fly up, with 1 arrow he aim and shoot it....

The arrow dont hit anybody... It just hit the part of the house..... Then the house become a little pink.... All the ones who here there... Would feel... Something strange for someone.... Then the pinck fade away.... But the power dont.....-

((So yeah.... Angel 1 Power is of Cupid!Just thought of this power cuz everyone here is finding his partner! ;]))
User Image
Victor Tried To Find His Friends But Couldnt Find Them In The Huge Mansion. Victor Then Rushed To Them At The Top Of The Staircase. Alice Looked Pretty Angry.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

I would love to be you right now.... He is... cute.... You should be open for new experiences... One day you will fall but you need to know how to stand! -Blushes-

User Image
User Image
"Hey You 2 Have You Guys Seen That Angel Guy He Has Great Hair" Victor Told Alice And Lilla. You Know I Wish I Had His Hair But Black But This Is Still Cool.

Currently Sleeping's Girlfriend

Cluttered Nerd

19,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Was looking intently at her eyes.. And then she was in pain,she held her shoulders and lean her gently to the wall. "Miss,are you okay?" then he thought. Wonder what I'm feeling.. Then he said again "You need to be taken inside.." With a worried expression he carries her and busted the door open. Everyone was stunned. The girls were annoyed,some were teary.. Hanz put hers down on a chair gave a glass of water.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

I can see you soul... You want a revenge... You want me only because you know I can drain that people life...
She was outside but he flew up... Maybe we should wait....

Suddenly, Lilla could see the house in pink... a really strange pink... Then she also could see everyone like some more pink-ish...-

What happen?, Where is Amber?

User Image

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
"..." Alice had no comment. She started giggling, then she clamped her hand over her mouth, trying to stifle her laughter. Alice laughed really hard,thinking that Angel looked hilarious as Cupid. At that moment, she saw him shoot a arrow at ths house. Knowing what he was about to do, she quickly changed into a lady who had the deflecting power. Alice stuck her tongue out at Angel." It won't work on me..." She grinned.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Mhph... Like i say you think I was for you.... I dont aim at you... I aim... at someone else... in special...

-said Angel. Then he smile.

H eknew that Alice will never know who was he aiming for.... Or maybe yes she knows?-

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Amber had gone flying out in the open sky. Suddenly, the house became a light pinkish color. She swooped down and landed neatly on her feet." What happened?" she asked Lilla." Why is the house pinkish?"

Currently Sleeping's Girlfriend

Cluttered Nerd

19,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Azeehna was blushing while the anonymous person held her in his arms protectively,and was feeling a bit concious 'cause people were looking at them. "U-umm.. t-thank you.." She said then takes a water and accidently their hands touched a litte.. She blushed a little more as she looked up at him. Then she reminded herself she had a mission. She cleared her throat and sit straight up. "Thank you again,but I have to go now. I have business to do." She stood up straight and walked into the crowd so he wouldnt catch her. Goodbye.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

I thought you will say me that... I am feeling with so much *Yawn* Maybe I just wanna go to sleep....-Lilla said...-

But then... Why I have the image of Angel in my head? She whisper to herself.....

User Image

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice suddenly felt tired. She collapsed on the grass," It seems like I'm to tired to continue attending the ball," she said weakly. She slowly used her arms to push herself up, her whole body felt like lead. " I'm going up to my room now,I'll attend the ball tomorrow, since it is going to continue for a few days..." she whispered. She started dragging herself towards the house, and up the stairs, using her arms.
You Guys Thanks For A Great Time Idk If ill See You Tommorow This Was Really Fun Ima Sleep Now Later

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff