Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image
Dear Stranger,

Whether you have recieved this invitation by mistake, on purpose, or as pure luck or fate, you are invited to the Lady's Ball. Dress your best, and please attend if this is recieved. We like to keep our quota...maintained.

User Image

Hello, and welcome.

I suppose any creature-both light, dark, and... whatever we humans choose to be, may enter.

You may speak however you like, generally ( I mean you don't have to do it necessarily RP style) but please no chat speak.

All romances are encouraged, including all LGBT etc. ones.

Keep with the gaia TOS of course.

Feel free to make profiles if you like, or jump right in.

I am the mistress of the ball, though you do not know it. I am also the daughter of chuck norris, and I will roundhouse kick you in the face if you misbehave. By this I do not mean evil to another person--it is partially expected from some of you-- but against my rules. No spam, personal slander, and stay cool on the swearing. Some is quite fine and regular, but the Lady simply does not allow tolerate those who cannot speak without the aid of it.

This takes place in a mansion. Visitors are frowned upon to go into the rooms, the courtyard, the hallways, or any other area besides the ballroom, enterance room, or balcony. There is also a river behind the mansion, as well as a hedgemaze, and a forest on either side. It is stictly prohibited that anyone leaves the building.
But who pays attention to rules?

Dapper Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dapper Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dapper Explorer