Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
-RoarPanda-
mikamishinigami22
She looks up surprised. "oh, um yes I just..." She starts crying again. "Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit!!"
-RoarPanda-
She walks into the bathroom to fix her hair when she see's a girl with a wet face and her make up all smudged "oh my, Are you ok??" she says to the girl

She gasped at the fact the girl was crying "Oh my,whats rong?!" she said rushing to the girl.
She wipes her eyes. "My brother, Ferio. He...he's in the hospital because he's really sick and....and...and..." She starts crying even louder. "I..I'm s-sorry."

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
*haruka walked in,a pleasant grin plastered on hr face as she swaggered quite elegantly over to the large window where a man was alreasdy standing*

what a lovely evening for such an event

hmm, i look back, i wonder could it be me she is possibly looking at? no no i think to myself as i look back at the bright moon
*haruka glares,obviously being ignored when she was trying to be polite and sighs,realizing lonliness was her eternal curse and so she look at the moon*

as i look back at her once more i notice she also stare upon the moon and so i say "it tis beautiful like a gem that all admire but none can have" giving a smile at her from where i sat
*she smiles sloemnly* yes tis an awfully agonizing curse to be in the sky,all alone with noone to touch or for thine to be touched by,not even by her brother the sun ...*she had gone into fun poetic mode *

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alanna Feo

Alanna looks around the room for someone to talk to. When she sees no one, she sits down with a sigh.
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki Walked over to a brown hair man staring at the ceiling. She stood beside him. " You seem to be more facinated at the artifact then the event it self" she said laughing a bit.
mikamishinigami22
-RoarPanda-
mikamishinigami22
She looks up surprised. "oh, um yes I just..." She starts crying again. "Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit!!"
-RoarPanda-
She walks into the bathroom to fix her hair when she see's a girl with a wet face and her make up all smudged "oh my, Are you ok??" she says to the girl

She gasped at the fact the girl was crying "Oh my,whats rong?!" she said rushing to the girl.
She wipes her eyes. "My brother, Ferio. He...he's in the hospital because he's really sick and....and...and..." She starts crying even louder. "I..I'm s-sorry."

"Oh my thats terrible" she says, and she notices that shes tearing up a little "that absolutly most be horrible for you" she says as she hugs the girl.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
KristyCutie10
Alanna Feo

Alanna looks around the room for someone to talk to. When she sees no one, she sits down with a sigh.

Isabella moves over towards her. "Good evening, are you having fun? I know I am." Isabella smiles her tail swishing happily.
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
*haruka walked in,a pleasant grin plastered on hr face as she swaggered quite elegantly over to the large window where a man was alreasdy standing*

hmm, i look back, i wonder could it be me she is possibly looking at? no no i think to myself as i look back at the bright moon
*haruka glares,obviously being ignored when she was trying to be polite and sighs,realizing lonliness was her eternal curse and so she look at the moon*

as i look back at her once more i notice she also stare upon the moon and so i say "it tis beautiful like a gem that all admire but none can have" giving a smile at her from where i sat
*she smiles sloemnly* yes tis an awfully agonizing curse to be in the sky,all alone with noone to touch or for thine to be touched by,not even by her brother the sun ...*she had gone into fun poetic mode *

as i laugh a little "ah but dont you see the moon is never alone" as i point to the stars "the stars always keep the moon company, even if you cannot see them does not mean they are not their hehe"

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire

as i laugh a little "ah but dont you see the moon is never alone" as i point to the stars "the stars always keep the moon company, even if you cannot see them does not mean they are not their hehe"
*she looks at him,her expression that of a girl, hurt and confused.

that tis why i am not like thine moon of which you speak,

i see the lights now,
but i am still alone though,
lonely and burdened

*she said the haaiku with a great deal of unrehersed eloquence*

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dreamer_of_Oceans
KristyCutie10
Alanna Feo

Isabella moves over towards her. "Good evening, are you having fun? I know I am." Isabella smiles her tail swishing happily.

Alanna looks at the girl with fear in her eyes. "N-n-not r-really." she stutters.
"Uhh-hh, excuse me, I need a drink." she says standing up and walking over to the champagne table.

Stylish Cat

iiN3ko-Chan
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki Walked over to a brown hair man staring at the ceiling. She stood beside him. " You seem to be more facinated at the artifact then the event it self" she said laughing a bit.

Mizu looked at the white haired lady and said "Na its not that im not intressted im just questioning why i came id like to be dancing or something but i cant dance to save my life" he said grining

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
-RoarPanda-
mikamishinigami22
-RoarPanda-
mikamishinigami22
-RoarPanda-

"Oh my thats terrible" she says, and she notices that shes tearing up a little "that absolutly most be horrible for you" she says as she hugs the girl.
"Thank you. You are a really nice person." She sniffles and tries to pull herself together. "He's my little brother but he was always taking care of me, even when we were little. I was always the one who was sick all the time and he would always take care of me. Now he's the one in the hospital and I can't take care of him. He told me not to worry but I can't help it." she explains.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"Oh alright," Isabella's tail drops flat. "Well good luck than." She turns and looks around for someone else to talk too.
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

She smiled at him. She held out her hand. " My Name is Mitsuki Kyoshiro, the host of the ball, whats your name? " she asked nicely.
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire

*she looks at him,her expression that of a girl, hurt and confused.

that tis why i am not like thine moon of which you speak,

i see the lights now,
but i am still alone though,
lonely and burdened

*she said the haaiku with a great deal of unrehersed eloquence*

"i see" as i look down wondering about the same feeling "i am sorry for the words of which i said, i did not mean to cause any harm, is their any way for me to make up for it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff