Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
*haruka walked in,a pleasant grin plastered on hr face as she swaggered quite elegantly over to the large window where a man was alreasdy standing*

what a lovely evening for such an event
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki found herself being ignored by the man. She sighed then pulled herself back into the building. She stretched. "Mmm! Well. Might as well enjoy the ball befor its over." she said happily to her self.

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alanna Feo

She gets some punch and takes a swig. Walking away from the table she realizes a forgotten gift. She quickly drinks her punch and rushes out of the ballroom. She comes back with a single yellow stem rose. Walking over to the host she says "I got you this, Thanks for inviting me." She hands her the rose.
She walked over to her friend and the hostest of ball Mitsuki deciding that it was time she danceda little "C'mon Suki lets dance" She says smiling.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Isabella takes a glass of champagne and sips at it slowly looking around. Her tail swishes slowly and softly behind her.
Haruka_saphire
*haruka walked in,a pleasant grin plastered on hr face as she swaggered quite elegantly over to the large window where a man was alreasdy standing*

hmm, i look back, i wonder could it be me she is possibly looking at? no no i think to myself as i look back at the bright moon

Stylish Cat

Mizu went back to his seat and sighed finished his drink and he looked up at the ceiling

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
-RoarPanda-
She walks into the bathroom to fix her hair when she see's a girl with a wet face and her make up all smudged "oh my, Are you ok??" she says to the girl
She looks up surprised. "oh, um yes I just..." She starts crying again. "Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit!!"

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
darjetii
Haruka_saphire

hmm, i look back, i wonder could it be me she is possibly looking at? no no i think to myself as i look back at the bright moon
*haruka glares,obviously being ignored when she was trying to be polite and sighs,realizing lonliness was her eternal curse and so she look at the moon*
mikamishinigami22
She looks up surprised. "oh, um yes I just..." She starts crying again. "Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit!!"
-RoarPanda-
She walks into the bathroom to fix her hair when she see's a girl with a wet face and her make up all smudged "oh my, Are you ok??" she says to the girl

She gasped at the fact the girl was crying "Oh my,whats rong?!" she said rushing to the girl.
Cheyenne notices a girl who seemed to have been ignored so she dicided to go say hi "Hi.Im Cheyenne"She said smiling and waving.

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alanna Feo

After walking away from the host, Alanna makes her way to the bathroom. She takes off her glasses and burst into tears. After a good minute of crying she pulls herself together, looks in the mirror and says You can do this. Once she gathers up her confidence and leaves the bathroom with her head held high.
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire

*haruka glares,obviously being ignored when she was trying to be polite and sighs,realizing lonliness was her eternal curse and so she look at the moon*

as i look back at her once more i notice she also stare upon the moon and so i say "it tis beautiful like a gem that all admire but none can have" giving a smile at her from where i sat

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Isabella twirls around slowly, really enjoying her champagne.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff