Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-RoarPanda-
Sleepy Southern Belle
-RoarPanda-
She looks at the rose and smiles. Then she goes back to the table to finish her punch.
Shut up! I'm talking now!

She sees the girl smiling and tries to engage her in conversation. "He is quite the gentleman, isn't he? I'm Belle."
.......You may continue.

She looks up at the girl who is talking to her and smiles "why yes he is.Im Cheyenne"

"Especially for a pirate." she says laughing
.......You may continue.
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki patted her dress, she spilled some champagne on her yellow dress. " Oh man, I payed alot for this" she said to herself.
Sleepy Southern Belle
-RoarPanda-
Sleepy Southern Belle
-RoarPanda-
She looks at the rose and smiles. Then she goes back to the table to finish her punch.

She sees the girl smiling and tries to engage her in conversation. "He is quite the gentleman, isn't he? I'm Belle."
.......You may continue.

She looks up at the girl who is talking to her and smiles "why yes he is.Im Cheyenne"

"Especially for a pirate." she says laughing
.......You may continue.

She laughs "Thats true. So hows your time at suki's- i mean Mitsuki's ball?" She asks

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
iiN3ko-Chan
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki patted her dress, she spilled some champagne on her yellow dress. " Oh man, I payed alot for this" she said to herself.

She dashes towards the hostess, her heels making a rapid staccato on the marble floor. "Here let me help"
.......You may continue.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Isabella swirls for a while following the female version of the dance and than switches fluidly into as if she was the male leading a woman around.

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Walks in
"Oh Dear, I seem to be under dressed"

Sees woman dabbing dress with other trying to assist

"Oh, Come with me we'll go to the bath room and get you all cleaned up"

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Isabella swirls for a while following the female version of the dance and than switches fluidly into as if she was the male leading a woman around.

"I am so sorry to bother, but where ever did you get that magnificent Narwhal?"
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki looked at them. " Oh, o-okay." she said. She wondered why they were helping her.

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
She walks in the door, her saphire blue eyes red from crying on the way to the ball. "It's fine Kai. He will be fine." she thinks to herself. She calms down a bit and finds an empty table to sit at. She tries to concentrate on the music and not Ferio. "He will be okay as long as I don't worry."

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
AggravatedGiraffe
Walks in

"Oh thank you" she tells the woman, "I was afraid I was doing more harm than good"
.......You may continue.
as i walk into the room i notice an empty seat in the corner, i walk to it, sit down and begin to silently read my book as to pass some time

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
AggravatedGiraffe
Dreamer_of_Oceans

"I am so sorry to bother, but where ever did you get that magnificent Narwhal?"

"It was a gift."

((I am actually going to make an avatar for my signature that I am rping with, sorry if that throws you off.))

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Sleepy Southern Belle
AggravatedGiraffe
Walks in

"Oh thank you" she tells the woman, "I was afraid I was doing more harm than good"
.......You may continue.

"Oh don't be silly! I think you got most of it but we need to run that under cold water right away! Come along" leads to bathroom.
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki smiled. "Thank you, but you dont have to help me, please you should be enjoying the ball." she said, she didnt want to be a bother to the attenders here.

Stylish Cat

Mizu walked in and looked around "Nice party" he said then he sat down in a chair enjoying the music

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff