Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon-Insanity
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity
Walks in to look around and sees nothing interesting so he goes and sits on the balcony

O_O;;
He looks over at the girl staring at him and says *Take a picture lasts longer* O-O

She blushes lightly. "I-I'm sorry" She stutters lightly. She turns her head to look out over the veranda.

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii

>_> Oh Hi.
Shut up! I'm talking now!

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"
.......You may continue.

No i think we're done here. She glares slightly at lady belle and then at diablezzo. Quickly she turns and walks out onto the balcony.

She sees the girl and looking behind her to see if Diablezzo was coming she walked over to her. "Did I do something wrong?" she asks.
.......You may continue.

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity
Walks in to look around and sees nothing interesting so he goes and sits on the balcony

O_O;;
He looks over at the girl staring at him and says *Take a picture lasts longer* O-O

She blushes lightly. "I-I'm sorry" She stutters lightly. She turns her head to look out over the veranda.
he smirks and walks up next to her looking over the balcony "so whys a pretty girl like you not dancing inside"
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii

>_> Oh Hi.

.......You may continue.

No i think we're done here. She glares slightly at lady belle and then at diablezzo. Quickly she turns and walks out onto the balcony.

She sees the girl and looking behind her to see if Diablezzo was coming she walked over to her. "Did I do something wrong?" she asks.
.......You may continue.

She turns around startled. Looking over Lady belle again she decides she is going to be nice today.
"No you did nothing. Sorry I've been so hostile this evening." She looks over diablezzo once and dismisses them from her mind, turning back around to look over the city lights.

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
*she blushed,taking his hand and following him*

thankyou....

as we finally reach the balcony i release her hand and turn around and point up with one finger to a big moon the shined more brightly then ever before while i continued to look into her eyes deeply as i start to say "my feelings are true, and the more i show them the more the moon shines, i have known sadness but never any anger and even if it may seem it may not relate i ask, what are your feelings for me?
*she blushed quite red and her face held a fantasticly wild expression of happiness and shyness*

qu-quite honestly....i think i might be falling in love with you............

*she turns redder and averts her eyes,holding her gaze now on the beautiful pale moon*

"i see" as i turn around while i can no longer hold back the tears of joy, and a feeling i had thought lost to me "i'm glad *sob* i cant tell you how glad i am to hear those kind words" and thus the moons shine off my tears blurred my vision
*haruka sniffles happily and grabbed him gently,turning him back around to face her and she looked in his eyes and pulled him closer and stood on her tip toes and leaned in,closing her eyes*

and i bent my head and closed my eyes as well to kiss her, not carring about the other eyes that were gazing our way on this balcony
*her blush brightened,but not of embarressment or shyness but of pure bliss and she held on to him tighter but still gentle*
Dragon-Insanity
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity

O_O;;

he smirks and walks up next to her looking over the balcony "so whys a pretty girl like you not dancing inside"

She turns her head towards him slightly. "No one here is decent enough to dance with" She turns her head away from him once more and closes her eyes in thought.

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii

>_> Oh Hi.

.......You may continue.

.......You may continue.

She turns around startled. Looking over Lady belle again she decides she is going to be nice today.
"No you did nothing. Sorry I've been so hostile this evening." She looks over diablezzo once and dismisses them from her mind, turning back around to look over the city lights.

"Is there or was there something between you two?" she asks.
.......You may continue.
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii

>_> Oh Hi.

.......You may continue.

.......You may continue.

.......You may continue.

Angered, she turns around quickly. "NO!" She screams at the lady "Why would you ever think that?!"

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity

O_O;;

She turns her head towards him slightly. "No one here is decent enough to dance with" She turns her head away from him once more and closes her eyes in thought. "Something catch your attention or is closing ur eyes and looking that way of telling me i dont look to good" he joked to put her on the spot
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
*she blushed quite red and her face held a fantasticly wild expression of happiness and shyness*

qu-quite honestly....i think i might be falling in love with you............

*she turns redder and averts her eyes,holding her gaze now on the beautiful pale moon*

"i see" as i turn around while i can no longer hold back the tears of joy, and a feeling i had thought lost to me "i'm glad *sob* i cant tell you how glad i am to hear those kind words" and thus the moons shine off my tears blurred my vision
*haruka sniffles happily and grabbed him gently,turning him back around to face her and she looked in his eyes and pulled him closer and stood on her tip toes and leaned in,closing her eyes*

and i bent my head and closed my eyes as well to kiss her, not carring about the other eyes that were gazing our way on this balcony
*her blush brightened,but not of embarressment or shyness but of pure bliss and she held on to him tighter but still gentle*

noticing as it seemed this moment was lasting an eternity didnt matter, as this was the moment of which i have ever been this happy, not noticing as the wind was picking up or the blush upon her face

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii

.......You may continue.

.......You may continue.

Angered, she turns around quickly. "NO!" She screams at the lady "Why would you ever think that?!"

"I'm sorry" she says backing away. 'It's just, you're so pretty and you were so hostile towards me I thought-" she breaks off stumbling over her skirts.
.......You may continue.
Dragon-Insanity
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity

She turns her head towards him slightly. "No one here is decent enough to dance with" She turns her head away from him once more and closes her eyes in thought.
"Something catch your attention or is closing ur eyes and looking that way of telling me i dont look to good" he joked to put her on the spot

She opened her eyes shocked he would say something like that "I-i uh... erm..."
She panicked and started blushing wildly.
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii

.......You may continue.

.......You may continue.

"I'm sorry" she says backing away. 'It's just, you're so pretty and you were so hostile towards me I thought-" she breaks off stumbling over her skirts.
.......You may continue.

"Leave. Now. And take HIM with you." She turns back around trying to calm herself. Breathing in the cool night summer air.

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii
Dragon-Insanity

"Something catch your attention or is closing ur eyes and looking that way of telling me i dont look to good" he joked to put her on the spot

She opened her eyes shocked he would say something like that "I-i uh... erm..."
She panicked and started blushing wildly. "Cat got your tongue or is that shade of red for me"

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
ii_Fallen-Tranquility_ii

>_> Oh Hi.

.......You may continue.

"Nothing at all." He says then asks "Do you feel better now?"

"She glared at me" She informs him "I must go see if I did anything to upset her. Will you come with me?"
.......You may continue.
He finishes his cider then says "Meh, why not?".

She runs towards him with tears in her eyes, she brushes past him as she runs out the door.
.......You may continue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces