Welcome to Gaia! ::

climbs back up the room " well looks like the room is clearing out maybe i should turn in for the night, eh ill wiat a little longer to see if any thing interesting happens"
"well looks like thats all for the night then guessi should be heading out" starts to clean up the room "well this place looks like it should need some cleaning" almost finished...

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
hey hey hey wats goin on weres the ball?
krazi_fallout

well it seems its gotten abit roomy here, alot of people have left, im cleaning up before i leave

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
well acctully id apreteat it if u tell me wats going on.

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Walks into the room with a big grin and raises his cane and says "Hello ladies n' gentlemen! How is everyone?" and hands over a dark rose to every lady in the room.
- Not so many men here, but I don't mind being surrounded by ladies at all.

[This is the first time I roleplay, for your information.]
Shut up! I'm talking now!

She accepts the rose and blushes. "I'm so glad you made it she says, smiling in a slightly shy way.
.......You may continue.

*Takes your hand to me lips and kisses it with a smile* Anything for you, beautiful Belle.

Her blush deepens as she raises her gaze and their eyes meet. She hadn't realized he was so tall, or perhaps she was just very short. She nervously asks "would you like to get some champagne?"
.......You may continue.
His eye twitches a little for his dislike to champagne but decides to pretend it's cider. He accepts "Sure, why not? This is a ball after all." and pours a glass for Lady Belle and one for himself, then drinks the whole glass in a second to get it over with quickly.

"I'm sorry, you don't like it do you?" a worried frown appears, he must think terribly of her now.
There was a slight color on the glass where her lips had been and she sets the glass down almost completely full.
.......You may continue.
.......You may continue.

Keeping his smile through the drink he says"Nay, I am more of a cider person." and then whispers so quietly no one can hear "Quis has been iens in James?" and doesn't move, as if he was listening to something, then takes her hand and then says "Would you like to dance?".

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo

*Takes your hand to me lips and kisses it with a smile* Anything for you, beautiful Belle.

Her blush deepens as she raises her gaze and their eyes meet. She hadn't realized he was so tall, or perhaps she was just very short. She nervously asks "would you like to get some champagne?"
.......You may continue.
His eye twitches a little for his dislike to champagne but decides to pretend it's cider. He accepts "Sure, why not? This is a ball after all." and pours a glass for Lady Belle and one for himself, then drinks the whole glass in a second to get it over with quickly.

"I'm sorry, you don't like it do you?" a worried frown appears, he must think terribly of her now.
There was a slight color on the glass where her lips had been and she sets the glass down almost completely full.
.......You may continue.
.......You may continue.

Keeping his smile through the drink he says"Nay, I am more of a cider person." and then whispers so quietly no one can hear "Quis has been iens in James?" and doesn't move, as if he was listening to something, then takes her hand and then says "Would you like
to dance?".

"I'd be honored, Captain" she replied allowing him to lead her to the dance floor.
krazi_fallout

oh YEAH! come on lets party!!!!!!!!

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
*haruka walked in,her long blonde hair cascading down her back and shoulder as she waltzed over to the window where she had held a charming conversation with a rather dapper gentleman the night before*

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
darjetii
KristyCutie10
darjetii
goes back to the window to look at the moon once more with a happieness "ah this is a wonderful night" and he jumps out from the window down to the ground from the second story high window ledge

Alanna gasps and runs to the window.

looks up to window sorry if i scared you, im fine i jump from high places all the time

"Oh Its fine! I do worry too much."

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
*haruka rested her arms on the window ledge and began to day dream of the dance she had shared with her new friend fransisco*

i do hope to see him again to night....

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo

.......You may continue.

.......You may continue.
.......You may continue.

Keeping his smile through the drink he says"Nay, I am more of a cider person." and then whispers so quietly no one can hear "Quis has been iens in James?" and doesn't move, as if he was listening to something, then takes her hand and then says "Would you like
to dance?".

"I'd be honored, Captain" she replied allowing him to lead her to the dance floor.

He takes her and and leads her to the dance floor as he holds her waist and hand getting ready to dance and beginns dancing with a smile.

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
*silently walks through the main doors and stands at the bottom of the steps, wondering where to sit*

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
*walks in* hellos everyone

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
*haruka continus to sit alone and watch the people slowly entering*

Quick Reply

Submit