Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Walks into the room with a big grin and raises his cane and says "Hello ladies n' gentlemen! How is everyone?" and hands over a dark rose to every lady in the room.
- Not so many men here, but I don't mind being surrounded by ladies at all.

[This is the first time I roleplay, for your information.]
Shut up! I'm talking now!

She accepts the rose and blushes. "I'm so glad you made it she says, smiling in a slightly shy way.
.......You may continue.

*Takes your hand to me lips and kisses it with a smile* Anything for you, beautiful Belle.

Her blush deepens as she raises her gaze and their eyes meet. She hadn't realized he was so tall, or perhaps she was just very short. She nervously asks "would you like to get some champagne?"
.......You may continue.
She looks at the rose and smiles. Then she goes back to the table to finish her punch.

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-RoarPanda-
She looks at the rose and smiles. Then she goes back to the table to finish her punch.

She sees the girl smiling and tries to engage her in conversation. "He is quite the gentleman, isn't he? I'm Belle."
.......You may continue.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Isabella Foxson walks slowly into the ball. Her full ballgown swayed at the side of her feet. Her pale blonde tail swayed softly behind her. She really loved balls, especially when she didn't have to deal with her stepmother.

She looks around delighted by what she sees, many people having a good time. The only thing that would make this night more enjoyable would be Yoseph, but she knows that he was busy.

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Walks into the room with a big grin and raises his cane and says "Hello ladies n' gentlemen! How is everyone?" and hands over a dark rose to every lady in the room.

She accepts the rose and blushes. "I'm so glad you made it she says, smiling in a slightly shy way.
.......You may continue.

*Takes your hand to me lips and kisses it with a smile* Anything for you, beautiful Belle.

Her blush deepens as she raises her gaze and their eyes meet. She hadn't realized he was so tall, or perhaps she was just very short. She nervously asks "would you like to get some champagne?"
.......You may continue.
His eye twitches a little for his dislike to champagne but decides to pretend it's cider. He accepts "Sure, why not? This is a ball after all." and pours a glass for Lady Belle and one for himself, then drinks the whole glass in a second to get it over with quickly.

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo

.......You may continue.

.......You may continue.
His eye twitches a little for his dislike to champagne but decides to pretend it's cider. He accepts "Sure, why not? This is a ball after all." and pours a glass for Lady Belle and one for himself, then drinks the whole glass in a second to get it over with quickly.

"I'm sorry, you don't like it do you?" a worried frown appears, he must think terribly of her now.
There was a slight color on the glass where her lips had been and she sets the glass down almost completely full.
.......You may continue.
.......You may continue.
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki sat at the back of the room. She watched everyone enjoy themselves. This turned out to be better then she had expected. As the music played, Mitsuki drumed her fingers on her leg, this was her favourite song.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
iiN3ko-Chan
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki sat at the back of the room. She watched everyone enjoy themselves. This turned out to be better then she had expected. As the music played, Mitsuki drumed her fingers on her leg, this was her favourite song.

Isabella sees a girl sitting off by herself and thrumming to the music. She slowly moves over towards her. "Good evening, I realize I am not a man, or probably not the person you would like, but would you care to dance with me? I know how to lead?" Isabella asks her tail swishing gently behind her.

4,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
clops carefully around the guests with her plate of cake and bubble tea....

nearly slips when accidently crossing the dance floor. woops.

4,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
turns the trip into a snazzy tap dance

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Soapy Ohz
turns the trip into a snazzy tap dance

"Oh my goodness! Are you quite alright?!?"
.......You may continue.
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki almos jumped. She wasnt in the mood for dancing right at that moment. She smiled warmly." Im sorry, no thank you." she said kindly, she hoped that her saying no didnt insult her. Mitsuki walked over to the table quietly and drank some champagne. She still wasnt used to the taste, but it was ok to her.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"Not a problem do enjoy yourself." Deciding to not waste the moment, Isabella moves into the dance floor and begins to lead herself in a complex dance, twirling, and curtsying as she can following a pattern, as if he dancer was there behind her.
Sleepy Southern Belle
-RoarPanda-

She sees the girl smiling and tries to engage her in conversation. "He is quite the gentleman, isn't he? I'm Belle."
.......You may continue.

She looks up at the girl who is talking to her and smiles "why yes he is.Im Cheyenne"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff