Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome!

This evening has just the right touch, swaying music, lovely gowns, dashing tuxedos, and stars ready to twinkle as you dance the night away. The 8th Annual ball for gaians is a lovely once a year get together for gaians everywhere. All accepting, please feel free to enjoy yourselves, if any questions please come to me, Miss Mitsuki Kyoshiro. Now, enjoy~!

Rules:
1: no voilence, lets keep it real peoplez
2: some drama aloud
3: enjoy and have fun! ^^
As cheyenne walks in she notices the beautifull decor. Wow Suki did a good job she think.she spots suki and runs over to her '"Hey its absolutly wonderfull" she say smiling

Divine Nymph

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hana nervously entered the large ballroom, feeling rather shy in such a huge crowd. "It's amazing what people can do to a room with some simple decorations..." she awed in her mind. Her shoes tapped against the floor as she walked, her long pink and white gown flowing out behind her.
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki finished orginizing the instruments then she turned over to Cheyenne and gave her a hug. " Well. Im glad you liked it. The evening is very younge, but we should be expecting people and guests soon, please enjoy some sustinence." she said with a small laugh. Then she sa someone walk in, she walked toward the brown haired girl. " Hello, welcome to the 8th annual gaian ball, i hope you will enjoy and have fun!" she said happily twirling.
"I sure will" cheyenne laughs a little, then walks over to a table with some punch. She poors her self a glass and takes it to a table were she decides to sit and finish her drink before she starts to dance.
Cheyenne notices that someone has came in, she sets down her drink on the table and walks over to the brown haired girl with the pink and white gown."Hi there." she says while smiling "whats your name?"

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Kira walks in smoking and pulling at her scarf. She looks up nonchalantly and grins, kiseru in hand and leans against a wall near the punch table "Nice place."

Divine Nymph

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hana almost froze as the ball's host suddenly approached her with a warm welcome. "Oh...th-thank you..." she said quietly and gave her a nod of the head as she curtsied. "I-I'll be sure to try and enjoy my time here, thank you for having me." she continued, speaking rather formally to the young woman.

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Shut up! I'm talking now!

She sweeps into the room and glances about looking wistful. "I suppose he shan't come after all"
.......You may continue.
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki could tell that girl was nervous, she shouldnt argue, as she was running the ball, she probably guessed that no one would dance with her, after all, they dont always find it normal for a 16 year old girl to run such a huge event

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

She glances around and finds the host. Their eyes meet and she gives the host a reassuring smile. Then soon goes back to looking quite glum.
.......You may continue.

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Walks into the room with a big grin and raises his cane and says "Hello ladies n' gentlemen! How is everyone?" and hands over a dark rose to every lady in the room.
- Not so many men here, but I don't mind being surrounded by ladies at all.

[This is the first time I roleplay, for your information.]

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-PC- Captain Diablezzo
Walks into the room with a big grin and raises his cane and says "Hello ladies n' gentlemen! How is everyone?" and hands over a dark rose to every lady in the room.

She accepts the rose and blushes. "I'm so glad you made it she says, smiling in a slightly shy way.
.......You may continue.

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sleepy Southern Belle
-PC- Captain Diablezzo

She accepts the rose and blushes. "I'm so glad you made it she says, smiling in a slightly shy way.
.......You may continue.

*Takes your hand to me lips and kisses it with a smile* Anything for you, beautiful Belle.
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki looked at the rose and smiled, she thought it was lovely. She walked over to the band and got them to play I write sins not tragities by panic at the disco. she thought music would be better for the crowd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff